Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (28772 Views)

Dubai Porta Potty; Sláy Queen Treated As Pét As Rich Guy “urínate” On Her / What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by smarttz(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hello guys I have been hearing about this for some time what our young Nigeria ladies do these day for money.. But the one I heard was this "Dubai Porta potty" I Google it and I have read so many nasty things about that.. Please what do you guys know about Dubai Porta potty.
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by smarttz(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
This need to get to FP if possible thanks
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by KevMitnick: 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Depravity in its purest form. lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
smarttz:
Hello guys I have been hearing about this for some time what our young Nigeria ladies do these day for money.. But the one I heard was this "Dubai Porta potty" I Google it and I have read so many nasty things about that.. Please what do you guys know about Dubai Porta potty.
What do you think Nigeria women are doing in Dubai? undecided

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Youceee: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mehn, this Arab people no get any single joy....

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
hahaa lol where arab men can shit on you, vomit on you, piss on you, they can insert tilapia fish inside a girl virginal, put iron inside her ass hole.... all for cash.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by smarttz(m): 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
SilentListener:
What do you think Nigeria women are doing in Dubai? undecided

Thought they go shopping and normal runs

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by daddytime(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
Disgusting shameless girls with zero self worth and respect.
That's how the Roman godesses make the cash they flaunt and threaten innocent naive girls with on the gram.
Na the young guys wey never marry I dey sorry for...

Na dustbin and sceptic tank full the street pass these days..

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
smarttz:

Thought they go shopping and normal runs
loz, Nigeria women will do anything for money, don't you ever forget that

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by smarttz(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
wetdick:
hahaa lol where arab men can shit on you, vomit on you, piss on you, they can insert tilapia fish inside a girl virginal, put iron inside her ass hole.... all for cash.

I read online that they even allow there pets to shit on the victim.. And some Nigeria female actresses go there

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
smarttz:

I read online that they even allow there pets to shit on the victim.. And some Nigeria female actresses go there
oh my undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
This sh*t is so real and irritating...you see some ladies going to Dubai on trips you think it's holiday not knowing they are use as porta potty....real awww

The way they use the Blacks are the worst

12 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hmmm. Nawa o
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by smarttz(m): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
kallmemrB:
This sh*t is so real and irritating...you see some ladies going to Dubai on trips you think it's holiday not knowing they are use as porta potty....real awww

The way they use the Blacks are the worst

I heard they pay alot.. Million dollars or less
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
smarttz:

I heard they pay alot.. Million dollars or less
not million dollars look .30-40k dollars for the weekend or trip

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by BlackAdam55(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
hmm
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Not only girls @ op.

Even some dudes and fvckboyz aren't left out.

Shiit is for real I tell u..I know a close pal in the biz and when he comes balling and flaunting,people might start imagening whether it's blood money or Yahoo plus.
Who am I to judge..any hustle na hustle for them shaa.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
kallmemrB:
not million dollars look .30-40k dollars for the weekend or trip
funny thing is when they start spraying em cash.
Na I tap into ur blessings, oluwa Don bless me..stuffs u will be hearing cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
krattoss:
Not only girls @ op.

[b] Even some dudes and fvckboyz [/b]aren't left out.

Shiit is for real I tell u..I know a close pal in the biz and when he comes balling and flaunting,people might start imagening whether it's blood money or Yahoo plus.
You mean guys also engage in this shlt too, lipsrsealed Nawaoo

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
smarttz:

lol but seriously that stuff can affect the self-esteem of the individual

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by smarttz(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
krattoss:
Not only girls @ op.

Na WA oh people get mind oh.. I can imagine how disgusting guys own will be.
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by smarttz(m): 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
wetdick:

lol but seriously that stuff can affect the self-esteem of the individual

I heard the perform some fetish stuffs in the process
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
smarttz:

Na WA oh people get mind oh.. I can imagine how disgusting guys own will be.
nothing come out.
If Dem do am finish clean body,how u go take know .

Na still girls and boys go dey rush Dem like.

Baba bless ur boy,..show ur boy small love cheesy..

Lol..believe me,30 percent of guys claiming gee are into these shiits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by ManIzHot: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
I just googled it now...cause I am seeing this for the first time,, what I saw on google was crazy mhen so sad

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Kurtis02(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Just read this stuff online...

bruhh.. this is really bad. poverty na bastard.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
Just read it too, neva heard it before...So disgusting.

Probably som of these slay queens n celebrities flaunting wealth are into dis.

So irritating....Dis is bad
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by lordraiden(m): 12:02am On Mar 04, 2019
Blood of Jesus...I have to google this stuff to make sure what am seeing it true and it’s was fvckinh true ...ah lawd I no go kiss any gal again oh ,who knows if she has been to dubia for business not for pleasure...gals Dey try I swear
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by okwabayi(m): 12:11am On Mar 04, 2019
krattoss:
Not only girls @ op.

Is he the man from my village?
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by okwabayi(m): 12:14am On Mar 04, 2019
This is so 2011.
OP, get with the times.
Whether it’s true or not, I give zero f-ucks.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:15am On Mar 04, 2019
okwabayi:
This is so 2011.
OP, get with the times.
whyyyyy? Is 2019 nt 11

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 04, 2019
okwabayi:
This is so 2011.
OP, get with the times.
I won't point fingers oooo
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 04, 2019
Our actresses are into in too.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money / When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals / Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.