Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) (1860 Views)

I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by GalaxyTrends: 3:34pm On May 08, 2019
Goodday... Please am confused and dont know what to do.. I went out to a cool Bar to watch the football match with my Fiancee who is a Barcelona Fan.. Everyone around was laughing when Liverpool scored the 4th Goal and out of Curiosity i Laughed also and all of a Sudden my Fiancee drove away Angry and Left me at the Bar... He told me over the phone that i just Laughed away my Relationship that am so stupid to laugh..

I never knew he took it so Serious and he was in Pain.. Uche pls am Sorry, I will never laugh at you knowing you are in Pains... I Really Love you dont do this to us.

Look at what football has caused,, This is a 3years Relationship... I really saw the pain in his eyes and i never knew Men took this game so serious.. Please Uche am so sorry.. I will never Laugh or even watch a game with you anymore.. My friend told me he must have lost thousands to Bet9ja but i know he hardly Bet..

What can i do? Please beg him he is not even answering my calls and he is not home either...am in pains..

PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL) Below are some of the comments from our Instagram Readers.

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS GROWTH SERVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by GalaxyTrends: 3:47pm On May 08, 2019

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by GalaxyTrends: 3:48pm On May 08, 2019
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by GalaxyTrends: 3:50pm On May 08, 2019

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by GalaxyTrends: 3:52pm On May 08, 2019
Laughing Gone Wrong

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by GalaxyTrends: 3:55pm On May 08, 2019
Thank you poster for making my afternoon with this story,,,, I laughed away my worries after reading this
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by GalaxyTrends: 3:56pm On May 08, 2019

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by GalaxyTrends: 3:57pm On May 08, 2019
grin
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by GalaxyTrends: 3:58pm On May 08, 2019

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by GalaxyTrends: 3:58pm On May 08, 2019

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by GalaxyTrends: 3:59pm On May 08, 2019
Give him time, to come around
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2019
Lady... Was your guy remotely laughing? See how quick you joined the enemy, Kai! What's next? Your BF trips and falls into a gutter, everyone laughing at him so you will join them and start laughing at your man?!

You broke a very important rule, so....

[img]https://media./images/26260fb16dc2f767de61e0c1b317107a/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 08, 2019
Story! cheesy grin

BBC Igbo no go kee person.

3 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by Divay22(f): 4:12pm On May 08, 2019
Need to laugh at mine also.
Nigga is a Barça fan grin grin .
Tonight's phone conversation is gonna be juicy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by babyfaceafrica: 4:34pm On May 08, 2019
serves her right
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by Deepfeel(m): 8:22pm On May 08, 2019
Die heart fan grin
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by Fuqman(m): 10:32pm On May 08, 2019
Yes of course.. What other sure way to break up a relationship you're tired of? The guy wan chop clean mouth.
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by elmagnifico411(m): 11:37pm On May 08, 2019
She's so insensitive.. laughing with the enemy.. he's gone for good. You just laughed away your relationship as hr has rightly said.. ode.
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by Nikkol: 6:06am On May 09, 2019
He issa mentally deranged fella.
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:16am On May 09, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Story! cheesy grin

hahahaha
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:19am On May 09, 2019
The girl must av call d guy a baby wen he was angry cos barcalona's loss 2 warrant dat
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by aytuns(m): 10:11am On May 09, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Story! cheesy grin

please translate
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY) by sainttwist1(m): 10:32am On May 09, 2019
he is tired of you......move on

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help And Advice Concerning My Love Life. / Can I Have A Child Without Getting Married? / Beware Of This Sexiest Backside Instagram Queen Who Alleged Snatch People Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.