Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,098 members, 7,845,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

What Is The Point My Mumis Trying To Make With Older Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Point My Mumis Trying To Make With Older Men? (675 Views)

Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before / My Experience With Older Woman / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Point My Mumis Trying To Make With Older Men? by queenice7(f): 8:39pm On May 08, 2019
my mum wants me to date and marry older men... I mean, there's a man on my matter now, he's 44 while am 22, he is based in Australia, he is actually a good man, looks younger than his age. am single, no boyfriend, but wen I was in a relationship with a younger man of 27, my mum wasn't just comfortable with the guy, I didn't just know y... now we Brocken up and I guess she's happy, since she hasn't heard me talk to him on the phone... now I and my mum were discussing this evening, about how nice the older Australian man is/seem to be, then I was like he's good but I wouldn't think of marrying him coz of his age, I wouldn't marry someone that older, coz I wouldn't want to be a widow so early... then she flares up and got really mad @ me for telling her my point of view, and am like y wah exactly is her point...
all the relationship av had were with younger guys, de eldest 27, I hid them all from my mum except from de last one, else she'll just frustrate the relationship, intrude my privacy, get angry easily with me coz am dating a young person... I know She'll do all these tinz coz of wah she has done in the past. like referring to my NYSC male friends (am a Corper) as stupid boys... pls if you understand her point of view let me know, coz I don't. and she is annoyingly religious and controlling
Re: What Is The Point My Mumis Trying To Make With Older Men? by Mille: 8:51pm On May 08, 2019
Lol.
Re: What Is The Point My Mumis Trying To Make With Older Men? by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2019
This story no go sale,try again
Re: What Is The Point My Mumis Trying To Make With Older Men? by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 08, 2019
She is just following in the footsteps of Regina Daniels mother grin grin

maybe she feels that the older guy can take care of you and her unlike the small small boys you are followingcheesy.

older men are not smiling these days shagrin seems as if they and their sons is in competition for who will marry a younger bride

1 Like

Re: What Is The Point My Mumis Trying To Make With Older Men? by ayourbamie: 9:08pm On May 08, 2019
Are you in anyway related to Regina D?
Re: What Is The Point My Mumis Trying To Make With Older Men? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 08, 2019
Brocken up indeed
Re: What Is The Point My Mumis Trying To Make With Older Men? by ednut1(m): 9:11pm On May 08, 2019
Poverty sucks

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Point My Mumis Trying To Make With Older Men? by luminouz(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2019
Lies...lies...everywhere lies....

How can a mum ask you to marry a man 22yrs older than you He is practically your dad na!!!
Re: What Is The Point My Mumis Trying To Make With Older Men? by Bighead9: 9:33pm On May 08, 2019
queenice7:
my mum wants me to date and marry older men... I mean, there's a man on my matter now, he's 44 while am 22, he is based in Australia, he is actually a good man, looks younger than his age. am single, no boyfriend, but wen I was in a relationship with a younger man of 27, my mum wasn't just comfortable with the guy, I didn't just know y... now we Brocken up and I guess she's happy, since she hasn't heard me talk to him on the phone... now I and my mum were discussing this evening, about how nice the older Australian man is/seem to be, then I was like he's good but I wouldn't think of marrying him coz of his age, I wouldn't marry someone that older, coz I wouldn't want to be a widow so early... then she flares up and got really mad @ me for telling her my point of view, and am like y wah exactly is her point...
all the relationship av had were with younger guys, de eldest 27, I hid them all from my mum except from de last one, else she'll just frustrate the relationship, intrude my privacy, get angry easily with me coz am dating a young person... I know She'll do all these tinz coz of wah she has done in the past. like referring to my NYSC male friends (am a Corper) as stupid boys... pls if you understand her point of view let me know, coz I don't. and she is annoyingly religious and controlling

Ok, your mom is from the East?
Hmmm, na their ways. cool

Re: What Is The Point My Mumis Trying To Make With Older Men? by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 08, 2019
cheesy
See wetin poverty don do una!!
If not for financial security,what else?
Nwanyi jee chuba ego.... grin
Peace

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Two Sisters Cause A Stir On The Road With Their Backsides, Men Scream (video) / UEFA To Appoint Five (5) Man. Utd Players As Crews For UCL 2019 Final. (photos) / Why You Will Never Be Successful doing Youtube videos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.