Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? (16328 Views)

Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before / My Experience With Older Woman / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by FreeSpirited: 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
My curiosity and obsession with the body of an older lady grew when I was learning to fvvck ladies of different shades, and when I gained the philosophy that women are all the same in thinking regardless of age, if you understand the feminine mind and code.
While still growing up in sexual naivety, woman's body hold certian myth and mystery and more so, the body of a mature older woman who looks unapproachable and a taboo to a young diick from a distance of fantasy.
In no time as I gained gut, I inquired from a curious mind that if younger pvvsy felt this way, then how sweet would that elegant busty and sexy woman with a big ass feel? Would she laugh to my jokes or even get wet or moan to my young diick? Is it possible to fvvck this sweet single mom and make her yell and groan in ecstacy like her younger counterpart? Is the pussy more milky, thick, slippery and meaty, or is it always true that all older ladies have a wide pvssy like a borehole which is the usual stereotype for milf?
Those were the questions raging through my adventurous sinful mind of my early 20s.
How about the approach and seduction tactics? Will all the approach tactics of game, cocky and funny and my redpill orientation work on these older women too? How would the kisses of an horrny older woman feel, to the point of removing her bra realising I'm about to remove her big pant to fingerfuck her and finally spreading those big laps to dive into the mighty ocean. Is it possible to dominate her in bed and by curling her and spanking her mountaineous ass in a doggy position? Then behaviorally, how do they differ from younger gals in relationship?
Well, as I am both idealistic and pragmatic, all of those questions soon became answers after years of meandering the world and labyrinth of older ladies
Now I only bed them occasionally for game and sport. Making them moan under the ferocious lashing of my cocck often give me ego trip. In the end though, I'm still gunning for a young innocent gal when I'm ready to settle.
So what's ya experience with older ladies..Mature response.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Freed001(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lol. This is the stage I'm at now. I'm so interested in older women kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by sirzee1660(m): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
Make I just sido and observe

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by illicit(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Some ov them don't do it for fun, they harvest young guys glory

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by FreeSpirited: 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
illicit:
okay. is that your experience?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by illicit(m): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
FreeSpirited:
okay. is that your experience?

Yes

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Albertone(m): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
illicit:
So true..
But mostly if they approach you first.

If you approach them first,it is not always a glory harvesting thingy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by FreeSpirited: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
illicit:

Yes
Share with us how your glory was harvested after fvvxking. Should make for a good story

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by illicit(m): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
FreeSpirited:
Share with us how your destiny was taken away after fvvxking dem

cheesy

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Kriss216: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
Older women come with bad luck and you hardly satisfy them. Very anyhow human beings!

If you're a virgin girl, may God bless you more.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by FreeSpirited: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kriss216:
Older women comes with bad luck and you hardly satisfy them. Very anyhow human beings!

If you're a virgin girl, may God bless you more.

Bad luck as how? expatiate? And don't we have young gals who have bad luck too?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by FunFact: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Older women don’t feel much entitlement to your money like the younger ones and they’re more experienced

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by FreeSpirited: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
illicit:

lol my destiny was not taken away na but it could have happened.
I met her on FB, she owns a sec sch.

She added me tho and we started flowing, she was divorced with two kids.

Her ex accused her of adultery.

We met severally at my place tho. We made love once and I removed the condom and cummed on her body like she wanted. I observed that she wiped her body carefully with an handkerchief which she put in her bag nonchalantly.

When she was in the bathroom cleaning up, I removed the handkerchief. She left.

When she got home, she called me to know if she left her handkerchief in my place. I said yes. She said I shd bring it to her and sleep over at her place that she has prepared pounded yam.

I blocked her till date.
what if she just used the handkerchief like the nearest available stuff to clean your mess on her....and where else could she have place her handkerchief.

7 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by LINTUNE(m): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
FreeSpirited:
what if she just used the handkerchief like the nearest available stuff to clean your mess on her....and where else could she have place her handkerchief.
guy u daft o..why should the handkerchief be so important that she had to ask him to bring it to her?, common i believe u are not a teenager!

54 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by FreeSpirited: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
LINTUNE:
guy u daft o..why should the handkerchief be so important that she has to ask him to bring it to her?, common i believe u are not a teenager!

Guy easy now... Lol. Everything no be juju...when u visit ashawo house the ashawo no dey keep ya condom for one nylon plus the tissue dem take wipe ya sperm? Lol....if na by juju, 60% to 70% of Nigerian men would have lost their glory by now now... Lol

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by BareFacedLies(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
FunFact:
Older women don’t feel much entitlement to your money like the younger ones and they’re more experienced

Yes I agree, older women usually don't have sense of entitlement and will give you your space unlike younger ladies who will want to pick a quarrel with you if you don't call for 2 days!

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by LINTUNE(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Guy easy now... Lol. Everything no be juju...when u visit ashawo house the ashawo no dey keep ya condom for one nylon plus the tissue dem take wipe ya sperm? Lol....if na by juju, 60% of Nigerian men would have lost their glory now.. Lol
haha. na y i never visit ashawo house for like 5 years now..u never can tell, anyeays that one na different scenario..if the woman no get bad intention she no suppose reason the guy make him carry the hanky come give am for her house

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
my first real girlfriend ronke from kwara state was 44 when i met her i was 24 then and then later oyindamola lagos she was 46 then,omotayo 42 lagos and lastly vannesa 39 lagos, before i met my soul mate doyin 36,i have always been ahead of younger girls and their immaturity and lack of patience even at my young age,mentally i matured quickly as i grew side by side my dad i was forced to reason like an adult so i became fund of older women because most of them are not rash,you dont need to call them all the time like younger girls,they are contented and are not in a rush and they love with all their hear. i may be young 32 but i dont easly fancy ladies below 33,so i never really had trouble interacting with older women because they are experienced and take complements to heart.im sure if i didnt mention ive been taken some of them would probably send me emails ���☺☺ lol.

26 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by FreeSpirited: 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
LINTUNE:
haha. na y i never visit ashawo house for like 5 years now..u never can tell, anyeays that one na different scenario..if the woman no get bad intention she no suppose reason the guy make him carry the hanky come give am for her house
Anything is possible sha, but at the same time, she could have used the handkerchief as a way to make the guy to come and do TDB on her pvvsy...she probably want more diccking...those old hoes no dey tire

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by FreeSpirited: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
omale88:
my first real girlfriend ronke from kwara state was 44 when i met her i was 24 then and then later oyindamola lagos she was 46 then,omotayo 42 lagos and lastly vannesa 39 lagos, before i met my soul mate doyin 36,i have always been ahead of younger girls and their immaturity and lack of patience even at my young age,mentally i matured quickly as i grew side by side my dad i was forced to reason like an adult so i became fund of older women because most of them are not rash,you dont need to call them all the time like younger girls,they are contented and are not in a rush and they love with all their hear. i may be young 32 but i dont easly fancy ladies below 33,so i never really had trouble interacting with older women because they are experienced and take complements to heart.im sure if i didnt mention ive been taken some of them would probably send me emails ���☺☺ lol.

You Na confirm customer o.. Na you be the real motherfucker..lol.. Ya eyes sef confirm am well well say no be today.

19 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by skinny419(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Anytime.. anyday i prefered older busting lady..i love lashing bbw wit my long rod..they dont complain of pain.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by BareFacedLies(m): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
omale88:

You're on the right path cheesy
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by FreeSpirited: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
BareFacedLies:

You're on the right path cheesy
Judging by your moniker, how do we confirm you truly mean the above

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by BareFacedLies(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
One of the main reasons I prefer older ladies is that their chances of getting accidentally pregnant is usually less because I prefer fuçking them without condom grin

11 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by FreeSpirited: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
BareFacedLies:
One of the main reasons I prefer older ladies is that their chances of getting accidentally pregnant is usually less because I prefer fuçking them without condom grin

Many of them prefer no condom.... But guyman still dey fear sometimes..CD is still handy

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by ovcwality(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
op i was trying to read it till i reach "remove her big pant", what is that?
Do older women wear oversize pant?

8 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by luminouz(m): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lemme read comments
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Headlesschicken(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
undecided Something's r better left unsaid... Part from the maturity and less stress, those things r nufin to be written home about..
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by lastchild: 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
illicit:
there are ways people's glory are being harvested which sleeping with older women is not even among the list

Do you know that sleeping with young girls is more risky than their older counterparts?

No spiritual assignment of stealing people's glory will be given to those older women, it's always young girls are on the mission, it's funny that men who are conscious of their destiny not to be taken, feel so liberal with the young girls believing that older ones are the evil when in reality the younger hustlers we call girls are the one doing many spiritual nonsense just to buy iPhone 12

31 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by FreeSpirited: 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
One thing I realise is common among married ladies is this, when they are not happy in their marriage, they are easily open for approach and seduction....before u know it, u are already vibing with her like a single gal. This always makes me wonder what's really happening in marriage. It seems its no longer for better for worse....its like for worse and and let me look for alternative else where... I'm not blaming them here, cos that's not purpose of this thread....it just makes me have a different mindset abt marriage..albeit scared sef.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by FreeSpirited: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
ovcwality:
op i was trying to read it till i reach "remove her big pant", what is that?
Do older women wear oversize pant?

grin grin Big yansh comes with big pant sometimes na....We call it Pata-nla. Abi u never jam yansh wey dey swallow preeq? grin...to do doggy will be struggle of hindrance and obstruction of flesh grin

13 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by lastchild: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
LINTUNE:
guy u daft o..why should the handkerchief be so important that she has to ask him to bring it to her?, common i believe u are not a teenager!
I dare not leave my handkerchief with a woman that I slept with, out of fear I must go back for my handkerchief

So who knows if the woman is even scared of the guy being a ritualist, though this is my assumption, what the guy think maybe true but it's still under probability

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. / Only In Ashawo House Will You Hear These!! / My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.