Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) (46766 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by frowland(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2019
Funny, this says more about us as a country. There is what we call Road worthiness certificate and to obtain that certificate you must drive your vehicle to VIO for inspection and to certify if its road worthy. So manu things is wrong with this country.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by Chubhie: 10:59am On May 10, 2019
Mr Lazarus is our very own Elon Musk while chosen is both SpaceX and Tesla.

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:03am On May 10, 2019
Where else if not Cele���
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by Sanchez01: 11:08am On May 10, 2019
sesaan:
Thank God am an Atheist, I don't have room for rubbish.. they can't even tell you where their bible came from. tongue
I have seen so many confused Atheists in my life but yours... Yours is on a whole new level!

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by BleedTears: 11:08am On May 10, 2019
sesaan:
Thank God am an Atheist, I don't have room for rubbish.. they can't even tell you where their bible came from. tongue

Very funny... No disrespect/insult meant (I wonder the God you're thanking on the bolded since you said you're an Atheist)

Do you know where your past 20th generation is from?
Both father side and mother side?

What about past 30th, 40, 50 etc... Generation?

You see the mystery of this world is more than seeing before you believe.

Am very sure you didn't know your 10th great grandfather or mother. Your father or grandfather might have told you a story that he was told by his own father (your grandfather) about your great grandfather. You never meet him you don't even have his people. So in your Atheist belief you don't have a great grandfather because you never meet them or see them right? Because you only believe on what you see.

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 11:09am On May 10, 2019
cheesy

Check my signature below
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by Champneys: 11:09am On May 10, 2019
Fu...cking idio...ts!

Is that nonsense even safe to commute in and around?
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 10, 2019
The heat in Africa has made the whole population mad
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by Gkemz: 11:18am On May 10, 2019
This church sabi do unnecessary paparazzi.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by Grace001: 11:23am On May 10, 2019
b
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by ohiku4every1(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2019
Pastors are busy purchasing Private Jets and exotic cars
Dey there dey fool urself
na ur cup of tea
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by Jokerman(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2019
MrPRevailer:

They're giving their all to Jesus, who will reward them at the end of this life with everlasting rewards.
God doesn't eat/spend money, but it is scripturally evident that God need worshippers to do the needful for the church.

If a Pastor uses the money selfishly, God will judge him. Bible said judgement will start in the house of God.

You shouldn't have answered that attention seeker
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by Emmannn101(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2019
Danelo:
Igbo people are way too innovative compared to the
A F O N J A' S that find so much joy in the skull mining business.

I can feel your pains bro
Wise up and get a life..
Stop being foolish all the time

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 10, 2019
honest1480:
The message of God must go to every nook and cranny of this nation, so that nobody will have the excuse of being ignorant to whatever he or she gets when the rapture occurs.....but let the right message be preached always and in all conditions.

The probleml in Africa is we know how to preach religion, but when it's time to practice it, 99% don't!

It's hypocritical
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 11:52am On May 10, 2019
He be lk
Iike say na mad people full tha church!!!
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by bamasite(m): 11:55am On May 10, 2019
The vehicle is "chosen" grin grin

They should choose this Bluetooth speaker everyone is talking about so they can continue dancing when they get home cheesy cheesy:

https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by umarshehu58(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2019
Private Jet.

Tithe never pay well
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by sacx: 12:22pm On May 10, 2019
I don't know why I find the sight of members of this church hilarious. Okay, I can manage with deeper life; but this one. I find it funny when I see them walking about with that apron. The yoke of religion ought to be broken from the mind of many believers and G.Os. How they've mistaken ugliness to mean holiness!
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by Sexina851(f): 12:35pm On May 10, 2019
Awol1:
These are irredeemable religious lunatics.

Fools who give their all to the pastor to live large on earth while believing his own reward is in heaven.

If Freeze talks now, you see them rushing to defend their charlatans.

Oh Mama Africa! When shalt thou be saved?

Mama Africa can never be saved, especially not from religion.

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by Awe4luv(m): 12:54pm On May 10, 2019
IamHeWrites:
Some Nigerians in Lagos were left shocked after members of the Lord's Chosen Church were spotted using a customized airplane-car to evangelize in Lagos state, Igbere Tv reports.

The rare sight was captured in Cele bustop area of Lagos state.

Nigerian journalist, Odinaka George who captured the moment revealed that some people were impressed at the innovative style employed by the church members which attracted a lot of attention from members of the public, Igbere Tv reports.

Watch the shocking video below;

SOURCE; http://igberetvnews.com/638765/unbelievable-lords-chosen-members-spotted-using-customized-airplane-car-to-evangelize-photos-video/
members of this church are always high on coke
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:25pm On May 10, 2019
This people again?

Is that how Jesus do it?

Hummmmmmmm. Islam door still open like door of Noah ship if it close opari niyen ooooo

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by Olorunnim: 1:30pm On May 10, 2019
sesaan:
Atheist Thanking God

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by truthisgood: 2:15pm On May 10, 2019
sesaan:

The Bible says my people perish because of lack of knowledge, please give your life to Christ for this is the acceptable time! Anything holding you bondage I release holy ghost ��������� fire to destroy it in Jesus name!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 10, 2019
Ignorant gullible, his crooked pastor is Driving a bentley. with his thithes and Donations. while he is riding Around in that Rubbish bin.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 10, 2019
Beautiful. All glory to God. This is innovation at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by MrPRevailer(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2019
gypsey:
Ignorant gullible, his crooked pastor is Driving a bentley. with his thithes and Donations. while he is riding Around in that Rubbish bin.

I am a Chosen. And my G.O has just about yep cars in Lagos. Both of them are tokunbo.
All the money that comes to The Lord's Chosen goes to projects and branches worldwide. He made a covenant to God never to use 1 naira from church purse to solve personal problems. He has his own business.
Moreover, he was a multi millionaire before God called him to become a Pastor.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by MrPRevailer(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2019
sacx:
I don't know why I find the sight of members of this church hilarious. Okay, I can manage with deeper life; but this one. I find it funny when I see them walking about with that apron. The yoke of religion ought to be broken from the mind of many believers and G.Os. How they've mistaken ugliness to mean holiness!

In the day the yoke of true religion is broken, that will be the beginning of the worst of worst. You will wish you weren't born. The great tribulation is that day.
It has been prophesied and it's coming.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by koolaid87: 3:43pm On May 10, 2019
Tell that to the sheeple

Giving their all to Jesus

Lol

MrPRevailer:

They're giving their all to Jesus, who will reward them at the end of this life with everlasting rewards.
God doesn't eat/spend money, but it is scripturally evident that God need worshippers to do the needful for the church.

If a Pastor uses the money selfishly, God will judge him. Bible said judgement will start in the house of God.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 10, 2019
MrPRevailer:

I am a Chosen. And my G.O has just about yep cars in Lagos. Both of them are tokunbo.
All the money that comes to The Lord's Chosen goes to projects and branches worldwide. He made a covenant to God never to use 1 naira from church purse to solve personal problems. He has his own business.
Moreover, he was a multi millionaire before God called him to become a Pastor.
You expect me to believe this Fairytale? angry
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by porshie(f): 7:04pm On May 10, 2019
please leave it for them....u mustn't condemn instead u read ND pass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Occult Fraternities / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical / Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.