Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) (46767 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by Ogaonos: 9:19pm On May 10, 2019
nepapole:
cry
d pix na real
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by nepapole(m): 9:47pm On May 10, 2019
Ogaonos:
d pix na real
Yes na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by sacx: 10:50pm On May 10, 2019
MrPRevailer:

In the day the yoke of true religion is broken, that will be the beginning of the worst of worst. You will wish you weren't born. The great tribulation is that day.
It has been prophesied and it's coming.

Bros wetin be this na grin? So if I was not a believer, this is how you are going to preach Christ to me? You know not what manner of Spirit you carry. The axe is already set on that yoke of religion, and it's breaking it's hold. More are coming into the light of the revealed glory. The thing with most people that believe dressing shabbily is a show of holiness and modesty is that they don't understand what the finished work of Christ is. Have you seen Christ in his resurrected state? Beauty!
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by MrPRevailer(m): 11:44pm On May 10, 2019
gypsey:
You expect me to believe this Fairytale? angry

You are not sorry that you have ignorantly spoken falsely against an anointed man of God.
Instead of taking correction, you scorn the truth and choose to embrace lies, deceit and falsehood.

I guess it makes u happy and satisfied. May God Almighty just deliver you.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by MrPRevailer(m): 11:48pm On May 10, 2019
sacx:

Bros wetin be this na grin? So if I was not a believer, this is how you are going to preach Christ to me? You know not what manner of Spirit you carry. The axe is already set on that yoke of religion, and it's breaking it's hold. More are coming into the light of the revealed glory. The thing with most people that believe dressing shabbily is a show of holiness and modesty is that they don't understand what the finished work of Christ is. Have you seen Christ in his resurrected state? Beauty!

The preaching of endtime message is the gospel of the kingdom and will be preached to both believers and unbelievers.
The haters-of-religion generation are rejoicing. But they should know their end have been prophesied. And it is God allowing them to have what they want, just before their destruction.

Clothing
The angels of God put on white garments. Is that not a shabby dressing in the eyes of worldly people that prefer tight revealing cloths, skimpy and sexy attires.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) by sacx: 6:48pm On May 11, 2019
MrPRevailer:

The preaching of endtime message is the gospel of the kingdom and will be preached to both believers and unbelievers.
The haters-of-religion generation are rejoicing. But they should know their end have been prophesied. And it is God allowing them to have what they want, just before their destruction.

Clothing
The angels of God put on white garments. Is that not a shabby dressing in the eyes of worldly people that prefer tight revealing cloths, skimpy and sexy attires.

May the eyes of your understanding be enlightened.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Occult Fraternities / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical / Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.