Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals (56087 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Triangles1(m): 6:54pm On May 09, 2019
Tiwa this burner will burn you ohhh.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Godsfavour78: 6:55pm On May 09, 2019
visijo:
After a lady has eaten like 3 meat in the kitchen. She'll now put 2 for you & only 1 for herself & be forming "I don't eat much.
I swear
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Holyman7635: 6:56pm On May 09, 2019
tkaofee:

If you are a smoker . Nothing will stop you from loving Burna Boy

Lolz
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by ofiko123(m): 6:56pm On May 09, 2019
Abudu2000:
Since when has BuRMa boy gotta say in Nigeria music industry, this guy was so overhyped, he has zero talent and his music is only enjoyed by drug addicts. I am trying my best to like him but I just can't play his mixtape for 3mins, if I do then I won't sleep..

Mtcheeew

Burna boy has zero talent..Are you for real??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by hollah123: 6:57pm On May 09, 2019
jimi4us:
It baffles me people sees Mr Eazi and Burna boy as musicians
dont mind all those ones, burna boy will b behaving like a mad man n that eazi will b behaving like a village hunter
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by ofiko123(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2019
jimi4us:

That means you don't know anything about music...

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by madjune(m): 6:59pm On May 09, 2019
If one asks you to paint a picture of a scenario that best illustrates how unfair life is...

Tell him, why is Burna Boy more popular than Blackface?
One, Blackface is more talented than him but still upcoming in more than 2 decades.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by prestyn: 6:59pm On May 09, 2019
jimi4us:
u just displayed how local u are by mentioning Burna B. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by deebrain(m): 7:00pm On May 09, 2019
The number of meat hell has in this generation.

Even a friendly advice will be interpreted to something else so as to create chaos.

It can never be well with the wicked.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by ImaIma1(f): 7:01pm On May 09, 2019
Abudu2000:
Since when has BuRMa boy gotta say in Nigeria music industry, this guy was so overhyped, he has zero talent and his music is only enjoyed by drug addicts. I am trying my best to like him but I just can't play his mixtape for 3mins, if I do then I won't sleep..

Mtcheeew

As in!!!

I was wondering why people kept saying he should have been artist of the year last year.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by dapadawee: 7:02pm On May 09, 2019
are they table tennis player ahhh
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by elizabethg: 7:02pm On May 09, 2019
Every nigerian celebrity just reacting upandan

See newest xploit comedy video - https://muguvideos.com/the-comic-wedding-xploit-comedy_v13456
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by hollah123: 7:03pm On May 09, 2019
ofiko123:

That means you don't know anything about music...
just like olamide n other pangolo artistes like burna, they all sing for society misfits. no reasonable person listens to their song

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Kvngyemi0407(m): 7:03pm On May 09, 2019
Abudu2000:

Mtcheeew

Not everyone knows good music.. it isn't all about ladies,sex and money.. you don't have to force yourself to like someone it comes na naturally. Burna boy would give you a full album without talking about sex or ladies... #thinkaboutit

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Holyman7635: 7:06pm On May 09, 2019
Crazy dude
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by hollah123: 7:06pm On May 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

As in!!!

I was wondering why people kept saying he should have been artist of the year last year.
no b only u ooo, like seriously after all d useless hype of that ye song. I downloaded it n forced myself to like it but I can't just relate with it.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by KingsleyBuubba(m): 7:07pm On May 09, 2019
jimi4us:
This nigganometry

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Olatunji1929: 7:08pm On May 09, 2019
Mariangeles:
No, Chelsea will crash out, while Arsenal will qualify !
I swear arsenal can crash out tonight
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 09, 2019
Abudu2000:

Mtcheeew
Hmmm! Are you sure of what you are saying bro? Or just say you dont just like him, that's all.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by LazyGold(m): 7:09pm On May 09, 2019
hollah123:
no b only u ooo, like seriously after all d useless hype of that ye song. I downloaded it n forced myself to like it but I can't just relate with it.

Same here, I still wonder to these days what people see in Burna Boy, he is so over hype but still better than some though

Peruzzi still get more vibes than him
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by oluwashedy: 7:09pm On May 09, 2019
Abudu2000:

Mtcheeew
I'm a very calm guy, I don't abuse drugs nor smoke but I love Burna Boy's music. He's my favorite

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Olatunji1929: 7:09pm On May 09, 2019
tkaofee:

If you are a smoker . Nothing will stop you from loving Burna Boy
I be correct ganja Nigga but I don't like that guy
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Isoduwa(m): 7:11pm On May 09, 2019
Abidob:
What do you even know

E glish
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by movetoca: 7:12pm On May 09, 2019
Abudu2000:

Mtcheeew
Jealous no good oo, jealous no good oo.
someone should help me and complete the lyrics. Burnaboy didn't get to where he's today by luck or hyping. The young man is more than good, he is exceptional.
I'm a fan of Nigerian music but Oluwaburna's kind of music is good.

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by kentseun01: 7:16pm On May 09, 2019
Maturity.... I hail thee Momma
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:16pm On May 09, 2019
Right behind you. I downloaded the down low and till date I am yet to allow it to the whole length

Abudu2000:

Mtcheeew
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by bravetentewa(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2019
jimi4us:
It baffles me people see Mr. Eazi and Burna boy as musicians.

As in I don't understand

Nah pesin wey dey reason dey scratch dey scratch bie bie ... Upgrade your reasoning nwanne, you are on a kindergarten level.. His jamz are rated +18

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by jimi4us: 7:18pm On May 09, 2019
bravetentewa:

Nah pesin wey dey reason dey scratch dey scratch bie bie ... Upgrade your reasoning nwanne, you are on a kindergarten level.. His jamz are rated +18
Taaar make I hear word

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by tydi(m): 7:19pm On May 09, 2019
SoupNazi:
The savagery is real! #BossLady

okpo!! did you even read what she wrote up there... lazy yoot

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by sssoulw(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2019
U no go get sense grin
jimi4us:
It baffles me people see Mr. Eazi and Burna boy as musicians. With their KomKom songs

As in I don't understand
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by sssoulw(m): 7:21pm On May 09, 2019
U know nothing about music
hollah123:
dont mind all those ones, burna boy will b behaving like a mad man n that eazi will b behaving like a village hunter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) / Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up / Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.