Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals (56085 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by hollah123: 7:25pm On May 09, 2019
sssoulw:
U know nothing about music
u must b a smoker or one of those street urchins for u to flow with that mad man's type of music
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by starstaz(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2019
visijo:
After a lady has eaten like 3 meat in the kitchen. She'll now put 2 for you & only 1 for herself & be forming "I don't eat much.

Na soo. Na true talk my broda!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by naijajobx: 7:27pm On May 09, 2019
Oh
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by lukui: 7:34pm On May 09, 2019
well as for me there are only two musicians in Nigeria
1burnaboy and 2 others
oya start arguing with your keyboard!!!
I stopped caring since last year!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by jaxxy(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2019
I just love Tiwa shes mature and very objective unlike that Yemi Alade that... let me not talk.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by nairalanduseles: 7:43pm On May 09, 2019
jimi4us:
It baffles me people see Mr. Eazi and Burna boy as musicians. With their KomKom songs

As in I don't understand

U re really naive i have been living in Australia for years now and the only nigerian song i have heard on the radio is Burna Boy not even kidding .........

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by PapaAdanna: 7:53pm On May 09, 2019
jimi4us:
It baffles me people see Mr. Eazi and Burna boy as musicians. With their KomKom songs

As in I don't understand
No na wizkid and slim case and Mr real
Na dem be musicians

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by kernel01: 7:57pm On May 09, 2019
jimi4us:

As in I don't understand

I'm not there fan, but then... You can't beat them, they mustn't sing according to your definition of Music. Look for those that sing to suit your taste and stop talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by BabylonCruise(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2019
jimi4us:

As in I don't understand
Oga go and eat biko!
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by kernel01: 7:59pm On May 09, 2019
Abudu2000:
Since when has BuRMa boy gotta say in Nigeria music industry, this guy was so overhyped, he has zero talent and his music is only enjoyed by drug addicts. I am trying my best to like him but I just can't play his mixtape for 3mins, if I do then I won't sleep..

Mtcheeew

A million and one people love him, focus on those you love.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by smartoliver(m): 8:00pm On May 09, 2019
Abudu2000:
Since when has BuRMa boy gotta say in Nigeria music industry, this guy was so overhyped, he has zero talent and his music is only enjoyed by drug addicts. I am trying my best to like him but I just can't play his mixtape for 3mins, if I do then I won't sleep..

Mtcheeew
You dunno what music is.. If his genre don't tickle your fancy, just let the dude be.. His songs has been amazing for a long time now

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Carlmax(m): 8:01pm On May 09, 2019
Deicide:
Which planet are those saying oluwa burna is not a musician living on? angry

My mouth just open! I am overghasted and flabberwhelmed.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by smartoliver(m): 8:01pm On May 09, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

...........that/why people see...........
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by April4(f): 8:02pm On May 09, 2019
jimi4us:

As in I don't understand

How will you understand
When you don't understand yourself.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by LINTUNE(m): 8:17pm On May 09, 2019
emeijeh:

Yea, yea, yea yea yea, yea yea yea yea yea yea yea cheesy
lol cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 09, 2019
Ladies love oluwaburna. Don't ask me why
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Smhaykins(m): 8:37pm On May 09, 2019
jimi4us:

As in I don't understand

r dey not far better Dan zlatan

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by BenzEne1(m): 8:41pm On May 09, 2019
jimi4us:

As in I don't understand

Burna Boy is one of the most talented artists out of Nigeria if not the most. Vocals, lyrics e get am.

Mr Eazi dey in side. And he's 100% right about international deals.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by BenzEne1(m): 8:46pm On May 09, 2019
Abudu2000:

Mtcheeew

If we check now, na mumu people like Tekno you dey listen to. Burna boy's voice is heavenly. Apart from a few other artiste like Wande, Praiz, Dare.... Nobody near Burna. If you no like person just say so. There's no hyping there, burna is good.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by grandstar(m): 8:46pm On May 09, 2019
Matured response.

Meanwhile Burna should reduce his love for weed!
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by BenzEne1(m): 8:49pm On May 09, 2019
PapaAdanna:

No na wizkid and slim case and Mr real
Na dem be musicians

Wizkid na boss sha. Just edit am komot. Those slimcase and Mr real dem. Those one get 0 talent. Somebody dey tell me say Tekno better pass Burna Boy. Do people even listen to Burna ?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by davillian(m): 8:51pm On May 09, 2019
People that cannot clear the weed at the background
You are going extinct soon.
Better come back you roots were you get the inspirations and songs.
Just imagine MI in america doing raps grin he wound be wack to everyone.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by PapaAdanna: 8:54pm On May 09, 2019
BenzEne1:

Wizkid na boss sha. Just edit am komot. Those slimcase and Mr real dem. Those one get 0 talent. Somebody dey tell me say Tekno better pass Burna Boy. Do people even listen to Burna ?

Please, when u say wizkid is a boss... Can u make me to understand better.

Is he the boss of Nigerian music
Is the boss of all the artists in Nigeria
Is he the richest Nigerian artist .
Please put me through, am waiting
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by BenzEne1(m): 8:59pm On May 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

As in!!!

I was wondering why people kept saying he should have been artist of the year last year.

And you'll give artist of the year to Davido right?
Which album can stand Outside? You people think popularity and airplay are the only signs of a good artist. People dey wey good wey never still blow. This is Burna's time to shine.

From Like to party, to Tonight, to Run My Race, to Yawa, to Check and Balance, to Pree me, to Gba, to Ye, Heaven's gate, to Konibaje and now Dangote.

Listen to these songs firsts. There are much more tho.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Erolow(f): 9:05pm On May 09, 2019
Okay

Check signature
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by BenzEne1(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2019
PapaAdanna:

Please, when u say wizkid is a boss... Can u make me to understand better.

Is he the boss of Nigerian music
Is the boss of all the artists in Nigeria
Is he the richest Nigerian artist .
Please put me through, am waiting

I mean he's a boss because he is the number one artiste locally. He's also the best music export from Nigeria. He might not be the most talented. But he's up there with the best
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by osax4pal: 9:16pm On May 09, 2019
jimi4us:

As in I don't understand

So if I may ask who are those we should call musicians in Nigeria
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by encryptjay(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2019
You're criticizing Burns Boy's music pattern but I was expecting to see someone better and you're mentioning Peruzzi grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) / Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up / Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.