Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals (56091 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 09, 2019
emerged01:

Burna boy Na musician abeg.

You get sense
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 09, 2019
hollah123:
u must b a smoker or one of those street urchins for u to flow with that mad man's type of music

I don't smoke but i love burna kiss

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by hollah123: 10:57pm On May 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I don't smoke but i love burna kiss
clap for yaself

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by ImaIma1(f): 11:00pm On May 09, 2019
BenzEne1:

And you'll give artist of the year to Davido right?
Which album can stand Outside? You people think popularity and airplay are the only signs of a good artist. People dey wey good wey never still blow. This is Burna's time to shine.

From Like to party, to Tonight, to Run My Race, to Yawa, to Check and Balance, to Pree me, to Gba, to Ye, Heaven's gate, to Konibaje and now Dangote.

Listen to these songs firsts. There are much more tho.

I love yawa...oya show dem kill dem show dem kill them. I am not saying Burna is not good. However his performance last year wasn't worth artist of the year.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by COOL10(m): 11:44pm On May 09, 2019
hollah123:
just like olamide n other pangolo artistes like burna, they all sing for society misfits. no reasonable person listens to their song

Take out some time to listen to 'Heaven's Gate' by Burna ft Lily Allen. If you still think Burna boy is trash after listening to that song,then you Sir, obviously do have a problem and should check yourself immediately.

NB: I don't like Olamide's songs either.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by COOL10(m): 11:53pm On May 09, 2019
BenzEne1:

And you'll give artist of the year to Davido right?
Which album can stand Outside? You people think popularity and airplay are the only signs of a good artist. People dey wey good wey never still blow. This is Burna's time to shine.

From Like to party, to Tonight, to Run My Race, to Yawa, to Check and Balance, to Pree me, to Gba, to Ye, Heaven's gate, to Konibaje and now Dangote.

Listen to these songs firsts. There are much more tho.

Spot on wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by KenModi(m): 12:18am On May 10, 2019
jimi4us:
It baffles me people see Mr. Eazi and Burna boy as musicians. With their KomKom songs

As in I don't understand

While Wizkid and Davido are ‘real’ musicians to you en?!

*shakes head in utter shame and disappointment for this fellow*

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by godlyguy(m): 12:36am On May 10, 2019
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Budline1(m): 12:38am On May 10, 2019
LazyGold:

Same here, I still wonder to these days what people see in Burna Boy, he is so over hype but still better than some though

Peruzzi still get more vibes than him

Who is Peruzzi where Burna boy dey? You surely don't know what music is. Abeg o. Don't compare them again o.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Budline1(m): 12:45am On May 10, 2019
hollah123:
u must b a smoker or one of those street urchins for u to flow with that mad man's type of music

I'm not a smoker and I like Burna boy. I've been listening to him some years back before he finally blows up. I just love good music not the reigning artists. Just like I listen to the weeknd before he became big, I still listen to Nas. Good music over mediocre.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by 9jaRealist: 12:53am On May 10, 2019
jimi4us:
It baffles me people see Mr. Eazi and Burna boy as musicians.
emerged01:

Bros, there are posts folks should not be responding to...
You know, that saying about arguing with a kolo person at the market. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Budline1(m): 12:58am On May 10, 2019
ImaIma1:

I love yawa...oya show dem kill dem show dem kill them. I am not saying Burna is not good. However his performance last year wasn't worth artist of the year.

He's on another level. No one can even imitate him. He has his own unique style and he makes hits songs out of that. You have to respect that. Isn't that enough to worth the artist of the year?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Ohraykon: 2:20am On May 10, 2019
jimi4us:
It baffles me people see Mr. Eazi and Burna boy as musicians. With their KomKom songs

As in I don't understand
mumu
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Ohraykon: 2:21am On May 10, 2019
Abudu2000:
Since when has BuRMa boy gotta say in Nigeria music industry, this guy was so overhyped, he has zero talent and his music is only enjoyed by drug addicts. I am trying my best to like him but I just can't play his mixtape for 3mins, if I do then I won't sleep..

Mtcheeew
mumu

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Nobody: 3:09am On May 10, 2019
emerged01:

Overrated fella. He is just riding another man's legacy.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Nobody: 3:30am On May 10, 2019
emeijeh:
In other words, what are those 2 saying now?

Chelsea and Arsenal are you ready for the Europa league final?
Prove yourselves tonight
yes ooh
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by klasiqo(m): 4:22am On May 10, 2019
hollah123:
no b only u ooo, like seriously after all d useless hype of that ye song. I downloaded it n forced myself to like it but I can't just relate with it.
nobody has forced you to listen or download it... In fact I can expect nothing less from someone who listens to Fuji music cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Godson32(m): 5:30am On May 10, 2019
jimi4us:

As in I don't understand
So u dont like any of their songs? Check ur self b4 u break ur self.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Baselm: 6:54am On May 10, 2019
jimi4us:

As in I don't understand

it must also baffle you why the greatest musician Nigeria ever produced was FELA and why LAGBAJA is of international acclaim because your idea of music is one dimensional.

I don't think anyone can help you understand unless you broaden your horizon.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Obidiugwu: 7:07am On May 10, 2019
Cool,,,Dm me for shooting of your musical videos and management,,, IG:@gozmoprime
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Nobody: 7:30am On May 10, 2019
Budline1:

I'm not a smoker and I like Burna boy. I've been listening to him some years back before he finally blows up. I just love good music not the reigning artists. Just like I listen to the weeknd before he became big, I still listen to Nas. Good music over mediocre.
It baffles me brother that we have plenty Burna boy haters on nairaland, and the funny part be sai dey have zero idea that the guy has been in the game for a very long time. Na just him hard work dey manifest for am since last year.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by ImaIma1(f): 8:13am On May 10, 2019
Budline1:

He's on another level. No one can even imitate him. He has his own unique style and he makes hits songs out of that. You have to respect that. Isn't that enough to worth the artist of the year?

A lot of artists have their unique styles... that's nothing out of the ordinary. Burna's music doesn't appeal to everyone the same way every artist cannot appeal to everybody.

Burna boy is just another Nigerian artist
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by KrocAce(m): 8:21am On May 10, 2019
jimi4us:

As in I don't understand

Which other present Nigeria artist has meaningful songs than Burna Boy?
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by queenitee(f): 8:42am On May 10, 2019
tkaofee:

If you are a smoker . Nothing will stop you from loving Burna Boy
I'm not a smoker or anything, but I love Burna cheesy grin cheesy His style is unique edakun

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by tkaofee: 9:08am On May 10, 2019
Olatunji1929:
I be correct ganja Nigga but I don't like that guy

You might not like him but you definitely going to like one of his songs
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by tkaofee: 9:13am On May 10, 2019

[/quote]

If you don’t like Olamide songs either. Please gather here let’s know ourself grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by hollah123: 9:40am On May 10, 2019
klasiqo:
nobody has forced you to listen or download it... In fact I can expect nothing less from someone who listens to Fuji music cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
fuji by Rick Ross, J Cole, Kendrick Lamar, future, Lil Wayne n d likes. I think their Fuji is better than that of mad burna boy
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by hollah123: 9:42am On May 10, 2019
COOL10:

Take out some time to listen to 'Heaven's Gate' by Burna ft Lily Allen. If you still think Burna boy is trash after listening to that song,then you Sir, obviously do have a problem and should check yourself immediately.

heavens gate way Dem dey play on a steady for MTV that time. I no like an one bit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up / Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) / This Rmd's Transformation Is 'all Shades Of Evil'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.