Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man (4851 Views)

Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband / Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online / See The Viral Photo Of A Single Mum That Is Causing Major Debate Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by veeshine: 2:15am On May 10, 2019
Indya Moore, who transitioned from male to female, is the cover star for this month's issue of Elle magazine.

The transgender model looked exceptionally beautiful in all the photos published by the magazine.

Sharing the cover photo on Instagram, Elle wrote:
For transgender model and star of @poseonfx @indyamoore, survival mode has always been the default. "I don't know who I am outside of someone who's just trying to be free and find safety for myself and for others," she told ELLE for our June issue.?

Indya is one of those MtF transgenders referred to as Unclockable Trans. An unclockable trans is a male-to-female trans whose feminine appearance is so convincing that you find it hard to believe they were born male.

source:
https://vicktrendy..com/2019/05/you-wont-believe-this-was-man-see-pics.html

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by Kingpee2(m): 2:32am On May 10, 2019
God help us,I go don kpansh this one finish without being told ....I’ll sure hate myself after finding out though..

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by zolajpower: 3:06am On May 10, 2019
I believe transgender men to women are men actually suffering from oligospermia...........men who are sterile for life . Because I can't imagine a man created by God for sole purpose of procreating with a woman to now transform into awoman . Lord Jesus please do not pprocrastinate your coming with 1hr . shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by Nobody: 3:20am On May 10, 2019
Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by Nobody: 4:32am On May 10, 2019
Chop my preeq tell me say you be man I go give am another round.What's fvucked can never be unfvucked

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by Huee(f): 4:45am On May 10, 2019
For a transgender, he/she looks really good. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by IjebuWarrior: 5:18am On May 10, 2019
sad
Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by IjebuWarrior: 5:19am On May 10, 2019
Huee:

Yaba Left V.I.P grin
Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by iammo(m): 5:44am On May 10, 2019
cool

Orisirisi, Saudi Goverment would had beheaded Shim

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by jordyspices: 5:57am On May 10, 2019
Na wah see as man fine pass some nairaland babes
Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by Deepfeel(m): 6:45am On May 10, 2019
Huee:
Nice boobs you got there wink
Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by shox(m): 6:54am On May 10, 2019
Huee:

Hmmmm
Nice boobs tongue tongue tongue
Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by Nobody: 6:55am On May 10, 2019
Deepfeel:
Nice boobs you got there wink
yeah bro,her breast go soft die....ur eye dey work

Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by Nobody: 6:55am On May 10, 2019
Huee:
boobs mistress
Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by Deepfeel(m): 7:07am On May 10, 2019
SmellySperm:

yeah bro,her breast go soft die....ur eye dey work
I dey tell you bro grin
Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by Nobody: 7:22am On May 10, 2019
grin

Most of this peeps are crazy. Imagine one of them bragging they both have a p**is and a v**Ina.
Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by Nobody: 7:55am On May 10, 2019
Deepfeel:
I dey tell you bro grin
but shey u know say u be Brolosho?grin
Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by Deepfeel(m): 7:57am On May 10, 2019
SmellySperm:

but shey u know say u be Brolosho?grin
You no well, no insult me Biko angry
Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by Jacqueline22(f): 8:07am On May 10, 2019
The tranny looks cute my opinion tho
Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by bazooka1: 8:35am On May 10, 2019
Jacqueline22:
The tranny looks cute my opinion tho
The thing is cute. Pointless being scared to admit the obvious really.
Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by Kingkun69(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2019
Still fuvk sha smiley

Unless she/it/he/they/person/whatever grin brings out one big prick or stars talking in deep voice I will run
Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by Nobody: 10:28am On May 10, 2019
Na wah oo
Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by Nobody: 10:57am On May 10, 2019
wen dese trans UnCloth ehn u will see dem having boobs on their chest and a peniis between their legs.monster tinzs.
Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by Nobody: 10:59am On May 10, 2019
Huee:
abi u na transgender too?

Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by mrNEMZY(m): 11:21am On May 10, 2019
I still don't know why someone will choose collecting prick, rather than giving prick.

By the way, I think it's easier being a lady, that's why guys are more into this transgender poo.
Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by BrainEya(m): 12:52pm On May 10, 2019
Do what you feel it's right to humanity..
Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by Maxcollins042(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2019
Transgenders are the most confused set of human beings that the universe has ever seen.
Re: Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man by kenny37(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2019
shim needs to be enlightened

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? / Advice Needed Pls!!!! / Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.