Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React (30212 Views)

Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by SachaBastien(m): 2:11pm On May 10, 2019
The EFCC is run by a bunch of poorly educated, unenlightened, uncouth and rustic fellows if this dude was arrested just for his songs and utterances and not that he's an accessory to a crime.
Before you arrest someone, make sure you have investigated him enough (if he is suspected to have committed a crime) to convict him. This is one of the reasons trials last a decade in Nigeria.
If Naira Marley was propagating a bad culture through his songs, the censorship board could have just banned his song. Write a petition to Instagram and it's likes to close his accounts if he resorts to social media. This use of force must stop!

2 Likes

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Sterope(f): 2:13pm On May 10, 2019
You go dive rock. Your username is an irony but there are religious criminals.
Godsfavour78:
he has been freed. Go dive rock. They should arrest naira Marley when well known yahoo boys and ex governors and senators er walking free as birds. Misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Godsfavour78: 2:19pm On May 10, 2019
Sterope:
You go dive rock. Your username is an irony but there are religious criminals.
I am criminal for saying efcc should leave a musician and go after yahoo boys and corrupt politicians?? Nice
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by danhiels(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2019
Starboytwo:
Yahoo na stealing abi....but our politicians no dey steal abi...

Thunder fire you oloriburuku omo ale jatijati
so if our godforsaken politicians Dey steal so we suppose Dey steal too abi.... no forget our leaders were ordinary people like you (still is) before they became leaders if them get this your idea before they became leaders wetin wan change am when Dem get there ...stop deceiving yourself if the soup is rotten now. it can never be delicious 3 days later...... change is now. right from the scratch
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 10, 2019
Sterope:
There are already exceptions to the right to freedom of speech. The law can be amended anytime to include speech that encourages fraud in particular.

EFCC should start monitoring the bank accounts of those that bought his VIP tickets and arrest and charge those culpable.b

Totally agree with you. are you a lawyer? Kindly message me if you are. Thanks
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Starboytwo(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2019
danhiels:
so if our godforsaken politicians Dey steal so we suppose Dey steal too abi.... no forget our leaders were ordinary people like you (still is) before they became leaders if them get this your idea before they became leaders wetin wan change am when Dem get there ...stop deceiving yourself if the soup is rotten now. it can never be delicious 3 days later...... change is now. right from the scratch
then let's start from the top....from the stinking and rotten top....not homeboys tryna find money to chop.....all our politicians are thieves,all their children are better equipped with world class education,travel,food, experience,16-17 got cars etc...while homeboys ain't got nothing, 30k job after 4(+) years in school is non existence....you'd tell homeboys to go learn trade, barber,mechanic etc cuz no work...but dino melaye, saraki,buharis sons and daughters are living davi da Loca....

Guy soon there'd be an all out war.....just watch, very soon...

2 Likes

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by blackgold2018(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2019
GoTV:
sad Every yahoo boy reading this will die young. You and your family members will have cancer of the lungs, cancer of the brain, every terrible disease shall never depart your house hold. You will never enjoy peace and fruit of your fraudulent ways. Every yahoo boy, their friends and family in support of their fraudulent activities will die a miserable death. May Fulani herdsmen visit all your relatives in the village so they can have a share of the pain you people caused others. It shall never be well with everyone on the side of fraud.

The federal government should henceforth execute every convicted yahoo boy by firing squad on live TV so as to serve as deterence for other.

Supporting yahoo boys is like supporting armed robbery.

Armed robbers rob their victims with weapons, Yahoo boys rob their victim with gadgets ( phones, laptop, email deception).

Say no to fraud sad
there is more to your anger bro...
1) Did they snatch ur girlfriend
2) Re you envying them secretly
3) They re not the cause of your bitterness
Ain't supporting their actions but mostimes I mind my business
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by lonlytroy(m): 2:37pm On May 10, 2019
andysmith123:
so it is naira maley that is trending now abi?

Yes that's what Nigerians has turn to, always looking for irrelevant things to trend on
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Delaw00(m): 2:41pm On May 10, 2019
Sorry to burst your bubble NairaMaley Is out cheesy
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Remite011(m): 2:42pm On May 10, 2019
photocopy ko easy, u can neva be like me in everything *in 9ice voice*
Wetin other people say in their music and go scot-free, na im dis guy say and He's now paying for it
#thisisnigeria
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by pahen1991: 2:44pm On May 10, 2019
Never step into a great mans shoe
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by 3RNEST(m): 2:44pm On May 10, 2019
Delaw00:
Sorry to burst your bubble NairaMaley Is out cheesy
grin grin ; imagine the name Naira Marley, u can't arrest Naira na, grin
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by oforjide: 2:47pm On May 10, 2019
The foolish afonjos will always defend devil hence the devil is one of them but assuming the devil is from another tribe, they will destroy him or her within a seconds. that is afonjos for u.
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by oforjide: 2:53pm On May 10, 2019
Id97:
The first comment up there after Deeone's stated Naira marley was exercising his freedom of speech and as a result,his arrest was unlawful.Very inane opinion.
Yes,i agree he was exercising his freedom of speech.It doesn't mean one shouldn't be circumspect in his/her utterances in the public especially when it involves a sensitive issue like yahoo yahoo.
In other words,when you abuse your freedom of speech to constitute a societal nuisance,it becomes unlawful and punishable by law.
which opinion, why listening to tribalistic afonjos assuming this beast is from another tribe by now he should have been demolished by them.
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Cameroonglass(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2019
please is Dee one a fool or a comedian?
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by oforjide: 2:59pm On May 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
Lol,the dude above me deserves some accolades,I’m not supporting his arrest in anyway but we need to understand the usage of our words before saying them,let’s pray not to get into trouble this is not our own ...I pray he’s freed any time soon ,he will only learn how to use his words properly,maybe after this encounter he might just become a gospel singer....
commom! shut up ur dirty mouth, u and this animal belong to kirikiri prison, both of u are menace to the society.
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 10, 2019
una wen dey follow am for insta not be una mumu pass.....folllow follow mtcheeeew
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by erons22(m): 3:01pm On May 10, 2019
All this are publicity stunt

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 10, 2019
yahOO boy SpotteD
sundaygray:

Get a life dude. Smh
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 10, 2019
blackgold2018:
there is more to your anger bro...
1) Did they snatch ur girlfriend
2) Re you envying them secretly
3) They re not the cause of your bitterness
Ain't supporting their actions but mostimes I mind my business
Please don't try to pretend that you're not part of them. It;s very obvious from your post.
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by oforjide: 3:08pm On May 10, 2019
Cameroonglass:
please is Dee one a fool or a comedian?
guy u re the real fool here.
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Kingpee2(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2019
oforjide:
commom! shut up ur dirty mouth, u and this animal belong to kirikiri prison, both of u are menace to the society.
I’ll send you to your parents for raising a fool ,they just wasted their years of raising you not knowing that you will end up your life in total foolishness and stupidity,go and tell your father to shut up before you say a word to me .Maggot..
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by plaetton: 3:18pm On May 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
Lol,the dude above me deserves some accolades,I’m not supporting his arrest in anyway but we need to understand the usage of our words before saying them,let’s pray not to get into trouble this is not our own ...I pray he’s freed any time soon ,he will only learn how to use his words properly,maybe after this encounter he might just become a gospel singer....

Sharap dia .

You have to decide whether you live in a jungle or in a democratic state.
You cannot pretend to one and then act like the other.

The EFCC is not our moral police to tell us what we should say or should not say in public.

The only time a citizen should be questioned and cautioned by the police, not the useless EFCC, is when the person incites violence or disturbs the peace by his free speech.

1 Like

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Sambaby7640: 3:18pm On May 10, 2019
Hadeaks:

Punishable by which law? I laugh is Spanish. Which offence are you going to charge him with? It is easy to arrest someone for saying something you don't agree just to play to the gallery. The question is; if he is not into yahoo himself but holds the opinion that yahoo yahoo is not bad, how do you prosecute someone for having an opinion?
Nobody is against you having your own opinion but when it glorifies fraud or other crimes punishable by law you keep it to yourself. It more like saying Armed Robbers should not be arrested joor if caught,are they not hustling?.
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by blackgold2018(m): 3:21pm On May 10, 2019
Admin401:
Please don't try to pretend that you're not part of them. It;s very obvious from your post.
Part of what?
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by plaetton: 3:22pm On May 10, 2019
Sambaby7640:
Nobody is against you having your own opinion but when it glorifies fraud or other crimes punishable by law you keep it to yourself. It more like saying Armed Robbers should not be arrested joor if caught,are they not hussling?.

I don't understand how you Nigerians think.
Seriously.

I , and every citizen, is very very free to glorify yahoo yahoo, or anything publicly.
The worst that I would deserve is scorn from other citizens and members of the public.

Neither the EFCC nor DSS has arrested the head of Mayetti Allah, or whatever the cattle rearers association call themselves, for the very provocative speeches they have been making over last few years regarding the loss of thousands of human lives.

Being silly , stuupid and crazy is not , and should not a be a criminal offence in a modern democracy.

1 Like

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Kingpee2(m): 3:23pm On May 10, 2019
plaetton:

Sharap dia .

You have to decide whether you live in a jungle or in a democratic state.
You cannot pretend to one and then act like the other.

The EFCC is not our moral police to tell us what we should say or should not say in public.

The only time a citizen should be questioned and cautioned by the police, not the useless EFCC, is when the person incites violence or disturbs the peace by his free speech.
Something tells me that your life is a jinxed one as you sound pained ,your father deserves that shut up you used.
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 10, 2019
Id97:
The first comment up there after Deeone's stated Naira marley was exercising his freedom of speech and as a result,his arrest was unlawful.Very inane opinion.
Yes,i agree he was exercising his freedom of speech.It doesn't mean one shouldn't be circumspect in his/her utterances in the public especially when it involves a sensitive issue like yahoo yahoo.
In other words,when you abuse your freedom of speech to constitute a societal nuisance,it becomes unlawful and punishable by law.

The most pathetic thing about people like you is that ,you are alway are the warfront defending corrupt politicians looting ur offspring future already.
If the news were to be efcc arested FFK or saraki for questioning ... the arguement will be what of tinubu ,ganduje, starting using other names to justify corruption.
No man wants to see the other man rise, yahoo or no yahoo when you are young n living fine ... typical nigerians will alway hope n pray 4 ur fall to justify there miserable lives. channel ur anger on the politicians they're the only reason why these country is a shit hole
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by plaetton: 3:31pm On May 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
Something tells me that your life is a jinxed one as you sound pained ,your father deserves that shut up you used.

I would have been shocked if you had offered a reasoned rebuttal of my points.
But of course, you can't. Because your mind is incapable of broadening out to see the broader picture, the broader implications of a Gustapo-like EFCC.

I keep trying to imagine how the Nigerian system produces unthinking drones like you .
Seriously.

What a jinx.

1 Like

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Kingpee2(m): 3:36pm On May 10, 2019
plaetton:

I would have been shocked if you had offered a reasoned rebuttal of my points.
But of course, you can't. Because your mind is incapable of broadening to see the broader picture, the broader implications of a Gustapo-like EFCC.

I keep trying to imagine how the Nigerian system produces unthinking drones.
Seriously.

What a jinx.
Why stealing my words? You opened up your dictionary just to say all this ,chaii now I know why your case is different from others ,you are just a pathetic calamity to your family ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable / New Pictures Of Mercy Johnson / Iyabo Ojo Dazzles In Gorgeous Owambe Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.