Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React (30207 Views)

Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 10, 2019
smiley
blackgold2018:
Part of what?
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Glycosunde: 3:47pm On May 10, 2019
plaetton:

I don't understand how you Nigerians think.
Seriously.

I , and every citizen, is very very free to glorify yahoo yahoo, or anything publicly.
The worst that I would deserve is scorn from other citizens and members of the public.

Neither the EFCC nor DSS has arrested the head of Mayetti Allah, or whatever the cattle rearers association call themselves, for the very provocative speeches they have been making over last few years regarding the loss of thousands of human lives.

Being silly , stuupid and crazy is not , and should not a be a criminal offence in a modern democracy.

Don't mind them my brother. Is he right to glorify yahoo, no but does he warrant an arrest, the ans is still no. He has not said what many people even celebs have not said, so y d arrest when he is not a threat to d lives of d citizenry. It is just a misplaced actions to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by yahaya2019: 4:19pm On May 10, 2019
what a pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by yahaya2019: 4:20pm On May 10, 2019
what a pit
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by bugggg: 5:27pm On May 10, 2019
If youve ever lied or cheated in any way bro then may that be on you too. Watch what you say and wish for.
GoTV:
sad Every yahoo boy reading this will die young. You and your family members will have cancer of the lungs, cancer of the brain, every terrible disease shall never depart your house hold. You will never enjoy peace and fruit of your fraudulent ways. Every yahoo boy, their friends and family in support of their fraudulent activities will die a miserable death. May Fulani herdsmen visit all your relatives in the village so they can have a share of the pain you people caused others. It shall never be well with everyone on the side of fraud.

The federal government should henceforth execute every convicted yahoo boy by firing squad on live TV so as to serve as deterence for other.

Supporting yahoo boys is like supporting armed robbery.

Armed robbers rob their victims with weapons, Yahoo boys rob their victim with gadgets ( phones, laptop, email deception).

Say no to fraud sad
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by HORLADSTAR(m): 5:47pm On May 10, 2019
Skyfornia:
I wish they can jail the local boy called maley..
see this one mouth like jail, go jail am if EFCC no jail am.
#freenairamarley#
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by naijapikin04(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2019
Popular Musicians Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile Arrested for Alleged Money Laundering, Cyber Crime- EFCC

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, said it arrested Afeez Fashola popularly known as Naira Marley and Omoniyi Temidayo Raphael who performs as Zlatan for alleged internet fraud and money laundering.

They were arrested along with: Tiamiu Abdulrahman Kayode, Adewunmi Adeyanju Moses, Rahman Jago and Abubakar Musa.

The EFCC spokesman, Tony Orilade in a statement on the commission's official Instagram page on Friday, said they were picked up in “connection with alleged case of internet fraud and money laundering,” following intelligence report that linked them to cyber crimes.

They were arrested on Friday, May 10, 2019 at 9, Gbangbola Street, Ikate, Lekki, Lagos.

According to EFCC, the Commission found and recovered a number of items, including laptops, from the suspects.

The statement by the EFCC read:>> https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/05/10/popular-musicians-naira-marley-zlatan-ibile-arrested-for-alleged-money-laundering-cyber-crime-efcc/
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by SirLakes: 6:24pm On May 10, 2019
Let them Keep him there for just 6month, when he's back hin mouth go get control.

Na only him first do yahoo wey he con carry the matter for head like Gala
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by DONADAMS(m): 6:39pm On May 10, 2019
GoTV:
sad Every yahoo boy reading this will die young. You and your family members will have cancer of the lungs, cancer of the brain, every terrible disease shall never depart your house hold. You will never enjoy peace and fruit of your fraudulent ways. Every yahoo boy, their friends and family in support of their fraudulent activities will die a miserable death. May Fulani herdsmen visit all your relatives in the village so they can have a share of the pain you people caused others. It shall never be well with everyone on the side of fraud.

The federal government should henceforth execute every convicted yahoo boy by firing squad on live TV so as to serve as deterence for other.

Armed robbers rob their victims with weapons, Yahoo boys rob their victim with gadgets ( phones, laptop, email deception).

Say no to fraud sad
guy, calm down now..do you know if your family member somewhere is involved innit?
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by seangy4konji: 6:48pm On May 10, 2019
This failure self is talking
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Elliot2(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2019
Naira Marley is not responsible for people's behaviour,especially adults who may listen to his songs. As far as he does not do the actual crime, then whatever he says in his song is a free speech. It is the responsibility of parents and the govt to give quality education to the people who will in turn have good understanding of things.
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by greenprince(m): 8:19pm On May 10, 2019
quincyshakur:
Fvck Dee one
Fvck EFCC
Fvck SARS
Free Naira Marley joor.....go arrest Tinubu, Obj, Bubu, All d senators before coming for Gee Boys undecided undecided
Up Gee an way na way...an hustle na hustle

Watch your back and watch your mouth. That's all I'd say to you.
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by greenprince(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2019
Elliot2:
Naira Marley is not responsible for people's behaviour,especially adults who may listen to his songs. As far as he does not do the actual crime, then whatever he says in his song is a free speech. It is the responsibility of parents and the govt to give quality education to the people who will in turn have good understanding of things.

Really? You need to travel out and be stereotyped a little. Maybe you'll realise why it is said that dirty linen shouldn't be washed in public.
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by greenprince(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2019
toscolee:
Nigerians will always mention their rights to be irresponsible.... That lady complaining should travel out and see the hatred yahoo has brought Nigerians from countries that are not ' lawless'.

Thank you.
Case closed.
Nigerians are actually very ignorant and gullible.
Most people on social media are way too dumb to even use smart devices

1 Like

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Elliot2(m): 9:18pm On May 10, 2019
greenprince:

Really? You need to travel out and be stereotyped a little. Maybe you'll realise why it is said that dirty linen shouldn't be washed in public.
50cent,snoop Dogg,and co that sing about drugs n gang lifestyles,were they arrest? Not until they do the actual crime. They are not responsible for anyone's moral behaviour— schools and religious places are their for a reason. Besides these things they sing about actually happens in the society. As an art,they sing what is prevalent in order to cash out.
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Cameroonglass(m): 12:42am On May 11, 2019
u are in the same level with that ur friend, boi no commot hand from pepper₩₩.
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by delan40(m): 2:57am On May 11, 2019
GoTV:
sad Every yahoo boy reading this will die young. You and your family members will have cancer of the lungs, cancer of the brain, every terrible disease shall never depart your house hold. You will never enjoy peace and fruit of your fraudulent ways. Every yahoo boy, their friends and family in support of their fraudulent activities will die a miserable death. May Fulani herdsmen visit all your relatives in the village so they can have a share of the pain you people caused others. It shall never be well with everyone on the side of fraud. Sorry broda, yahoo collect your fiancee.

Say no to fraud sad
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by quincyshakur(m): 10:22am On May 11, 2019
Bro I do watch my back...Got notin to fear cos God ghat a room for a Gee cheesy cheesy
greenprince:

Watch your back and watch your mouth. That's all I'd say to you.
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by LASUnarian: 12:18pm On May 11, 2019
plaetton:

I don't understand how you Nigerians think.
Seriously.

I , and every citizen, is very very free to glorify yahoo yahoo, or anything publicly.
The worst that I would deserve is scorn from other citizens and members of the public.

Neither the EFCC nor DSS has arrested the head of Mayetti Allah, or whatever the cattle rearers association call themselves, for the very provocative speeches they have been making over last few years regarding the loss of thousands of human lives.

Being silly , stuupid and crazy is not , and should not a be a criminal offence in a modern democracy.

So publicly supporting terrorism as well is no criminal offence in a modern democracy?

I used to think you were intelligent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere / "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.