Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules (28027 Views)

Just In: Senate To Reconvene Tuesday, Debate Onnoghen’s Suspension / Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by ainas247: 2:51pm On May 10, 2019
Engrduke:

Nope

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by Werock247: 2:53pm On May 10, 2019
netpro:
As I said before, it is easier for an elephant to pass through the eye of a needle than for the PDP's bureau de change CJN to return back.

I applaud Mr. President for acting swiftly on this to safeguard the Justice system of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

But it’s easier for APC bureau de changer Gandollar to remain in power.... Your stew.pidity is like ZEE World... extra ordinary everyday

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 10, 2019
Laid2001:
tsheew Did Onnoghen win or lose the case at the Appeal court?
he did not loose . the main appeal challenging his conviction is still pending. this appeal was only struck out because of events since then
Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by AntiWailer: 2:57pm On May 10, 2019
MATTER STRUCK OUT should be the headline. grin grin
Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by BabaO2: 2:57pm On May 10, 2019
Divay22:
Everything about this APC led administration is all shady. From the EFCC nuisance trying to implicate Fayose to the killing of Air Marshall Alex Badeh to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen.
Senseless Administration.
why using Fayose's name to court favour and sympathy. Coward
Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by netpro(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2019
Werock247:

But it’s easier for APC bureau de changer Gandollar to remain in power.... Your stew.pidity is like ZEE World... extra ordinary everyday

Guy abeg no go hang yourself over this matter? Cos the disgraced criminal is not coming back. Atiku and other PDP politicians that paid him can kiss their money goodbye.
Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 2:59pm On May 10, 2019
netpro:
As I said before, it is easier for an elephant to pass through the eye of a needle than for the PDP's bureau de change CJN to return back.

I applaud Mr. President for acting swiftly on this to safeguard the Justice system of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by Pentasoft1978: 3:00pm On May 10, 2019
Nigeria Judiciary has a question mark....there are busy cooking something at the election tribunal...very soon , you will here that the judgement that validate buhari's predisdency was done in a shady manner , pretending not to know , that they were the ones doing the shady deals.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by sanpipita(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2019
ainas247:
wink Please educate me can appeal court reinstate his suspension?

everything goes till supreme court
Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by adekolaelect(m): 3:21pm On May 10, 2019
Lordoftheeast:
The idiots from Oduduwa republic are the only problem we got in this nation.
The cone headed bastards from the slave kingdom of tinubu
no most problem of this nation is the people of Flatt headed slave to ijaw muslim ASARI Dokubo and his people .

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by 9jaRealist: 3:23pm On May 10, 2019
ainas247:

sanpipita:

everything goes till supreme court

This particular subject matter will NOT go any further...
The res of the matter is now MOOT! CJN has resigned, and thus this judgment is now merely an academic exercise.

However, the CJN is reportedly challenging his conviction by the CCT...
That appeal will proceed through the entire appellate process (Court of Appeal and Supreme Court, if need be).
Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by otokx(m): 3:25pm On May 10, 2019
Flyingngel:
I blame Onnoghen for all he is going through. Hw can the head of judiciary be this careless.
He knew that he didn't declare all his asset and he comfortable sat down as if he control the cabal.
In as much as i don't condone corruption i knw that all those prosecuting him are all corrupt.
The first time of having a south- south person he went there and think upside down.

Tempted to say they always go there and think upside down but will not say so.
Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by asawanathegreat(m): 3:27pm On May 10, 2019
Our judiciary is a scarm

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by sanpipita(m): 3:29pm On May 10, 2019
9jaRealist:

The res of the matter is now MOOT! CJN has resigned, and thus this judgment is now merely an academic exercise.

That appeal will proceed through the entire appellate process (Court of Appeal and Supreme Court, if need be).

Onnoghen resigned to you?
Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 10, 2019
Their way isn't pure or straight-forward.

Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by ainas247: 3:32pm On May 10, 2019
9jaRealist:

Thanks!
Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by Xander85: 3:36pm On May 10, 2019
rawtouch:
shady aftermath

More like slim-shady! sad
Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by ogunsj: 3:59pm On May 10, 2019
9jaRealist:

point of correction, the CJN has not resigned, he is still under suspension as far as federal government is concerned. his resignation letter was rejected by the presidency because he has already gone to court.
Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by Mitsurugi(m): 4:09pm On May 10, 2019
netpro:

God bless Nigeria.

And you think the justice system is secure or will ever be secure. Is the Executive a haven of purity? Is your Legislature an example? I've understood Nigerians prefer to experience things before "their eyes clear". Just pray bro you never have cause to regret your aforementioned post... grin
Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 10, 2019
netpro:

God bless Nigeria.
I hope you believe your lies.
Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by Icon79(m): 4:31pm On May 10, 2019
Trust me, if they want to get you they will get you no matter how careful you are. Take it from someone who knows, when evil people want to implicate you on something, they would find a way unless God intervenes in your case.

O pari

Flyingngel:
I blame Onnoghen for all he is going through. Hw can the head of judiciary be this careless.
He knew that he didn't declare all his asset and he comfortable sat down as if he control the cabal.
In as much as i don't condone corruption i knw that all those prosecuting him are all corrupt.
The first time of having a south- south person he went there and think upside down.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by wasi9ice: 5:31pm On May 10, 2019
Laid2001:
tsheew
Did Onnoghen win or lose the case at the Appeal court?
, l ask same question o
Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by Midastorch(m): 6:47pm On May 10, 2019
Werock247:

No matter how you want to look at it, Gandollar is serving Governor who is protected by the constitution... the same immunity Fayose enjoyed till his last day as the Governor of Ekiti State...
Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by Emtol01: 7:28pm On May 10, 2019
ainas247:
Absolutely not. The case was struck out on the basis that the substantive case has been concluded and the appellant convicted.
Re: Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules by 9jaRealist: 8:26pm On May 10, 2019
sanpipita:

Onnoghen resigned to you?

Walter Onnoghen submitted his resignation on April 5...
Unless you have personal insider information that all the news reports simply made up the story.
>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House / Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello / Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.