Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance (40095 Views)

Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by LifestyleTonite: 6:17pm On May 10, 2019
Angela Coleman, a 26-year old transgender woman , has revealed plans to get married to her man, a Belgium-based Ghanaian pastor.

In an exclusive interview with Joy News, Angela spoke about her new found self.

“I wasn’t born this way but circumstances brought me here and I believe it was God’s intention for me to change into a woman someday”.

Narrating how the change came about, she disclosed:

“I was initially scared because I was receiving death threats just because people thought I was gay but now I don’t think there is someone out there who hates me so I feel proud and free-spirited and my family is okay with who I have become. I completely feel like a woman and would have killed myself if I hadn’t undergone the surgery”.

According to Angela Coleman, Belgium-based Pastor will be the first man in her life since becoming a transgender.

“I am attracted to men and I have a boyfriend who is in his late forties. I was surprised because I never believed I would date or marry a pastor but he proposed about eight months ago and it was a very wonderful feeling.

“We are making plans towards a big wedding and his family has accepted me for who I am with his mom coming down on May 27 to see me”, Angela disclosed.

https://lailasnews.com/transgender-marry-pastor-ghana/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by SageMK: 6:19pm On May 10, 2019
Close your eyes and picture two sweaty hairy balls striking each other... Yes. That is what is going to happen on their honeymoon. But that's none of my business. sad

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by ikbnice(m): 6:22pm On May 10, 2019
Blood of Zachariah!

11 Likes

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Diegostan(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2019
What is going on here? shocked angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Deepfeel(m): 7:25pm On May 10, 2019
Hmm what can I say its a free world, life is too short to abstain from certain things cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by naijapage(f): 8:37pm On May 10, 2019
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Houseofglam7(f): 8:38pm On May 10, 2019
undecided
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Riversides2003(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2019
I imagine what will be running through their minds when they are strafing.

3 Likes

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Tallesty1(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2019
This is just like gay marriage

12 Likes

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by TechCapon(m): 8:39pm On May 10, 2019
God created you a man How can you now say it's his intention for you to change to a woman? You think God is confused or what?

Do your thing but leave God out of it.

8 Likes

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Sh12: 8:40pm On May 10, 2019
Bobrisky oooo.
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Homers123(m): 8:40pm On May 10, 2019
Is he a yahoo pastor?

3 Likes

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by AceRoyal: 8:40pm On May 10, 2019
And Jesus wept.... crytongue undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by illiteratepmb: 8:40pm On May 10, 2019
Bobrisky
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Sinach0191(m): 8:40pm On May 10, 2019
Hope d marriage last

1 Like

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Chuksjay007: 8:41pm On May 10, 2019
wonders shall never end... strange things in this strange world.. Anyways.. make una welcome me to nairaland na.. I just joined u guys..

10 Likes

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by sirusX(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2019
Bobo risky....see ya mate oooo
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Debaiz: 8:41pm On May 10, 2019
Bloody faqqots

1 Like

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by marvin906(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2019
what da fvck did i just read..
can't believe am trying to imagine them having sex..

yucccccccccckkkkkkkk

2 Likes

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Omero(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2019
OK!
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by prinsam30: 8:41pm On May 10, 2019
tufia....make I dey nack man like me
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by sparog(m): 8:42pm On May 10, 2019
E don dey start

I think most of these folks that transform from male to female are just homosexual men who wants to be more attractive to other men because you can't say you're not comfortable in your body and say you want to transform to anoda gender without going through with the sex organ change

If u really don't wanna be a man then let em remove ur diick grin

1 Like

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Suko110(m): 8:42pm On May 10, 2019
Wetin musa nor go see for gate

3 Likes

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:42pm On May 10, 2019
Is gay outlawed in Ghana?
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Sultty(m): 8:42pm On May 10, 2019
SageMK:
Close your eyes and picture two sweaty hairy balls striking each other... Yes. That is what is going to happen on their honeymoon. But that's none of my business. sad

shocked shocked shocked shocked shege bamborobaa, what an adventure
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Queenara(f): 8:42pm On May 10, 2019
Lmao. cheesy

Anyways, it's his/her choice. My opinion doesn't matter really smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by CandidNotes: 8:43pm On May 10, 2019
... and He gave them over to reprobate minds...

1 Like

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by flowx(m): 8:50pm On May 10, 2019
Chuksjay007:
wonders shall never end... strange things in this strange world..
Anyways.. make una welcome me to nairaland na.. I just joined u guys..
. U're welcome! And I promise you say u go hear am... because enemies and attackers full here. Just watch watin u go dey write here because people like me go call for your head.

4 Likes

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Ganjafama(m): 8:59pm On May 10, 2019
SageMK:

If you think all transgenders have diicks, then you are misinformed. The diiick can be surgically removed. At the same time, the penile skin is inserted inside a groove cut in the same shape as a vagina. During lovemaking, the female tranny experiences almost the same feeling of ecstacy a real woman experiences.
Don't ask me how I got to know. I ain't no tranny. Google is free.

9 Likes

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:59pm On May 10, 2019
When is Bobrisky wedding Tonto?

1 Like

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Kendumazy(m): 8:59pm On May 10, 2019
Mheen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? / Relationship Between AA And SS / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.