Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,284 members, 7,853,347 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore (3174 Views)

Women Sleep Around More Than Men, Says A Lady (photos & Video) / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by Ilamina(f): 8:59pm On May 10, 2019
That's what i get from being born dumb undecided

I was born to suffer
Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by Abaje195(m): 9:13pm On May 10, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by StrikeBack(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2019
Heeya!!
This woMan again
Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by Deepfeel(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2019
Your mother is a smart woman

1 Like

Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by meobizy(f): 11:01pm On May 10, 2019
Before this one enter market I plead with you Nairalanders to tie her up.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:16pm On May 10, 2019
Who told you that u are dumb??
Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by Ilamina(f): 11:49pm On May 10, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Who told you that u are dumb??

Most people on nairaland
Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by Texman21: 1:01am On May 11, 2019
anty kemis daughter
Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by Nobody: 1:23am On May 11, 2019
So why do you think we now care?
Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by mokaflex(m): 2:08am On May 11, 2019
Your conclusion is very interesting. You are so right.
Ilamina:

Most people on nairaland
Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by EbukaHades10(m): 2:52am On May 11, 2019
So, when do u intend to start?

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by anonymuz(m): 2:59am On May 11, 2019
Let open social media accounts for you so that you can be a professional hoe.

Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by falcon01: 4:36am On May 11, 2019
Ilamina:

Most people on nairaland
and you allow what most people in Nairaland say to affect your life? Am disappointed.
Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:16am On May 11, 2019
Ilamina:

Most people on nairaland
Do you believe them?
Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by rookidmart: 6:31am On May 11, 2019
Onila, you'll never change
Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:53am On May 11, 2019
Onila *face palm*
Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:17am On May 11, 2019
Ilamina:

I was born to suffer

God forbid that you are born to suffer. How old are you that you couldn't get something doing? There are many jobs a lady can do if you put shy aside. What if you don't have a mother, will you kill yourself?
Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by Nobody: 9:51am On May 11, 2019
Ilamina:

I was born to suffer
kiss

Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2019
I started fearing naija mama's when one visited me that year with her 18 yrs old daughter only for her to exit leaving the daughter behind to cook for me.
Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by dazzlingd(m): 10:40am On May 11, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
I started fearing naija mama's when one visited me that year with her 18 yrs old daughter only for her to exit leaving the daughter behind to cook for me.

Pictures as evidence pls
Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by Nobody: 10:41am On May 11, 2019
Ilamina:

I was born to suffer

Read a book and develop your mind, you might just make it if not, you can always sleep around.
Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by stamapro(m): 10:43am On May 11, 2019
Ilamina:

I was born to suffer

"You are born to suffer"

Is that an opinion or a fact?
Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by Obas101(m): 10:57am On May 11, 2019
all I know is that dumb girls are good in one thing grin

1 Like

Re: My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore by careytommy37(m): 1:08pm On May 11, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

.. / See What Happened After I Finished Masturbating / All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.