Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals (22690 Views)

Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu / Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by Lamasta(m): 4:24pm On May 11, 2019
Is he now the mouthpiece of Jagaban of Bogu and Buhari

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by ShipChina2naija: 4:25pm On May 11, 2019
hollah123:
who will patronize u with this your low IQ?
thank you God bless you.
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by sapientia(m): 4:31pm On May 11, 2019
Whose father?

Was that Yusuf?

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by Topmaike007(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2019
Richdad50:
Have you checked your JAMB SCORE?
leave him to be ranting here,we will not give him admission

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by Lordstephen9: 4:34pm On May 11, 2019
Dele the truth is always very bitter,, d fact is that have they stole or not? Is not an insult is thier profession... An oxford advance English dictionary define criminal as an intentional act of take someone else's property or national property.... So anybody who does that is been referred to as thief, criminal, old, looter.. Regardless of age, religion, status, position,

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by Ijaya123: 4:38pm On May 11, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

[s]Because their fathers do not impoverish millions of people by stealing from them[/s].

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by ipobarethieves: 4:38pm On May 11, 2019
wink grin grin cool embarassed embarassed cool cool cheesy cheesy grin wink grin
lacastre:

The name deceived him
sad.U mean he's CINFUSED.
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by Nascad: 4:39pm On May 11, 2019
uduak2016:
Typical Afonja and hypocrisy. Had it been photo of GEJ and Deizani, he will like the comment.
https://www.nairaland.com/2834711/history-biography-dele-momodu-ovation#41528437
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by miketayo(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2019
I hate men that lick ass cos of Money
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by jaxxy(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2019
Politics is a funny game. Even atiku can 2moro Praise Buhari. Let’s not take it personally people aslong as the issues and concerns are addressed.
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 11, 2019
Richdad50:
Nairaland readers are far more enlightened than the commentors.
Correct.
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by crackhouse(m): 5:02pm On May 11, 2019
U mean Dele the ass licker?
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by Queenboy123(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2019
What he said is true.
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by Lumig: 5:10pm On May 11, 2019
Richdad50:

One man I have so less a value for like a pot belly. A man who shamelessly manoveurs between enemies in broad day light.

Richdad
the kind pain and hatred wet dey ooze from your body is unquantifiable. Let the pain continue...

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by jimi4us: 5:19pm On May 11, 2019
kingkakaone:

Dele is an Edo man bro. Try to be smart and intelligent before you join the nairaland tribal war.
but this is same stupidd dele mumudu before the last election when he thought PDP will win

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2019
In the school of Dick riding, Dele na the prefect.
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 11, 2019
kingkakaone:

Dele is an Edo man bro. Try to be smart and intelligent before you join the nairaland tribal war.

Bingo, dele momodu is from osun state and even one of the high chiefs.. I pity the parents that sent a brain dead idiot like u to school ... oponu
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 11, 2019
kingkakaone:

Chief Dele Momodu (born Ayòbámidélé Àbáyòmí Ojútelégàn Àjàní Momodu; 16 May 1960) is a Nigerian journalist/publisher, businessman, philanthropist and motivational speaker. He is the CEO and publisher of Ovation International, a magazine that has given publicity to people from all over the world, mainly in Africa.
Born: 16 May 1960 (age 58); Ile-Ife, Nigeria
Children: Pekan Momodu, Yole Momodu, Eniafe Momodu, Korewa Momodu
Years active: Publishing 1996–present

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 11, 2019
Anywhere belle face... You know the rest. angry
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by fortunechy(m): 5:43pm On May 11, 2019
Dele Endomorph momodu..... is he human or Animal baboon??
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by okenwaa(m): 6:02pm On May 11, 2019
And the award for the ass licker of the year goes to...........................
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by iamjavadem(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2019
So your father is a saint abi? You lack pedigree
LuciferAkbar:

Because their fathers do not impoverish millions of people by stealing from them.

*spits angry
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by yuanexchanger: 6:44pm On May 11, 2019
Dele momodu would soon become useless like Aunty kemi..
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 11, 2019
Livecamp09:

Bingo, dele momodu is from osun state and even one of the high chiefs.. I pity the parents that sent a brain dead idiot like u to school ... oponu
This man is more stupid than his mentor.
No wonder your parents didn't waste their money on you.
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by slimfit1(m): 7:11pm On May 11, 2019
manneger2:
This dele mommodu should go and hide his face, Davido boy, this man follow for the problem we have in this country. He has eaten his cake and still want to have it,
I don't know where this man from but he behave like a typical yoruba man, that can't stand one side, that's why I love igbo man, stand on what you believe.

Kalu believes in this government my guy keep painting a black wall white .
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by Tijani0001: 7:25pm On May 11, 2019
manneger2:
This dele mommodu should go and hide his face, Davido boy, this man follow for the problem we have in this country. He has eaten his cake and still want to have it,
I don't know where this man from but he behave like a typical yoruba man, that can't stand one side, that's why I love igbo man, stand on what you believe.
And that's why they (Igbos) have no place in Nigerian politics because to their delusional belief, (every body hates them) just because they hate their selves.
I still dunno y they still keep this sets of monkey eaters with us in this country..
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by HyAccent: 7:42pm On May 11, 2019
Dele Momodu.
He's neither here nor there.
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by princeade86(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2019
Is buhari his father?
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by dododawa1: 8:41pm On May 11, 2019
Ovation and no contract for d past 5 years now, needed to wise up with APC.
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by RemiTinubu(f): 8:41pm On May 11, 2019
who takes this fat pig serious?
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by bcashy: 9:07pm On May 11, 2019
uduak2016:
Typical Afonja and hypocrisy. Had it been photo of GEJ and Deizani, he will like the comment.

U see ur life? Dele momodu, afonja?
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by Beulah77: 12:18am On May 12, 2019
This Afonja is looking for peenuts and handout now since Aticu side did not materialize

RCCG Apologises To Fashola, Ministry Over Petition On Ife-Ifewara Road / Bulkachuwa Asks Court To Stop ICPC From Probing Him For Influencing His Wife / Photos From The Burial Of Barrister Ken Atsuwete Who Was Murdered In Rivers