Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals (22699 Views)

Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu / Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by dokyOloye: 5:12am On May 12, 2019
kingkakaone:

Dele is an Edo man bro. Try to be smart and intelligent before you join the nairaland tribal war.
There are Yorubas in Edo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by Nobody: 7:58am On May 12, 2019
kingkakaone:

This man is more stupid than his mentor.
No wonder your parents didn't waste their money on you.

The same way I can feed your miserable family bingo grin
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by erinalex: 9:24am On May 12, 2019
Livecamp09:

Bingo, dele momodu is from osun state and even one of the high chiefs.. I pity the parents that sent a brain dead idiot like u to school ... oponu
Can't you make ur comments without abuse ?

Dele is from Edo, he only grew up in ile - Ife, had his education in Unife, where he read Yoruba for his 1st degree.

Stop mixing things up.

Am from ile Ife too.

Good morning
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by 1759ademola(m): 10:06am On May 12, 2019
Don't mind them, they are not happy with the railway revamp
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 12, 2019
Livecamp09:

The same way I can feed your miserable family bingo grin
Only poor and miserable people brag.
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 12, 2019
kingkakaone:

Only poor and miserable people brag.

Keep wallowing in poverty
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 12, 2019
Livecamp09:

Keep wallowing in poverty
At the end of the day you will still log out and face reality after your online bragging.
Only those who are poor and have nothing to show brag online.
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 12, 2019
kingkakaone:

At the end of the day you will still log out and face reality after your online bragging.
Only those who are poor and have nothing to show brag online.

Oponu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari / Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno / Dino Melaye Remains In Intensive Care Unit, Three Days Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.