Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked (46813 Views)

How Splitting Of Ministries Left Workers In Confusion / Ganduje Speaks On Balkanization Of Kano Emirate / Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 11, 2019
AreaFada2:

No o. Application forms are now gold dust. No new wailers. We're bursting at the seams already. Too many people. grin cheesy

They should go form another group. Zombie Purgatory & Reformation Association: ZOMBPRA. That "zomb" needs to still sound in it. To remind them of current status until reformation is completed. tongue tongue

BREDA! YOU ARE VERY WICKET! cheesy grin
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by DeeMain(m): 9:59pm On May 11, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
It's always better to upright irrespective of tribe, religion or what have you

Sanusi played into the Northern Elites hands

Someone was cheated to hurriedly give him the throne which was not rightfully his

Now he has being caged!!! He can no longer be outspoken undecided as his character portrays him

The very people he placed above national interest are now watching him like a prey!!!

He would have being someone worth remembering if he had stayed true to himself

I pity him not! The destabilization of a true Democratic President (GEJ) started with him

He should reap the fruit he sowed!!!

Jonathanian crybabies and their karma rubbish. So Jonathan who was supervising the looting of our treasury was called out by his CBN Governor with evidence and GEJ, the stealing is not corruption proponent, sacked him shamelessly and even hounded him afterwards and you are here screaming karma in support of a known thief, Gandollar!

You are not any different from those supporting internet fraud in this country.

Go and take several seats!

A country truly deserves the leaders they get.

2 Likes

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Iwanttoto1: 10:09pm On May 11, 2019
[[s]quote author=DeeMain post=78312571]

Jonathanian crybabies and their karma rubbish. So Jonathan who was supervising the looting of our treasury was called out by his CBN Governor with evidence and GEJ, the stealing is not corruption proponent, sacked him shamelessly and even hounded him afterwards and you are here screaming karma in support of a known thief, Gandollar!

You are not any different from those supporting internet fraud in this country.

Go and take several seats!

A country truly deserves the leaders they get.P [/quote]
[/s]

Shut up
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Dohak(m): 10:15pm On May 11, 2019
Your father is a talkative. Accepting to be an emir is discretionary. Once you accept, you don't insubordinate constitutional authorities. A lesson for him to learn.
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Charly68: 10:16pm On May 11, 2019
Leave these people alone, they know themselves ..

2 Likes

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Emmytrill(m): 10:25pm On May 11, 2019
vicdom:
cry
Emir Sanusi's own came today! I feel no sympathy for him whatsoever. The politics that gave him the crown deemed it fit to humiliate him by using some individuals with kolanut and tobacco stained teeths to water down his powers.

An 800 year old emirate has been balkanized just to get at one man. They don't care what is destroyed as long as they achieve their evil and vindictive objectives. In their world, no tradition is too sacred and no action is too unbecoming. Anything is possible...

The bill was presented on Monday, passed on Tuesday and signed into law on Wednesday. When it comes to settling petty scores and witchunting perceived enemies, the APC deploys supersonic speed and alacrity. They can exhume a decaying corpse just to get at someone.

I have never seen a congregation of people so deeply in love with wickedness, division and hate. Even amongst them in the party, there is no love lost. They never congregate to plan good, only evil.

I said it before and I am saying it again, the APC is too vindictive and intolerant to unite this country. They enjoy divisions, strife and conflicts.

Rochas Okorocha should get ready, while Saraki should prepare for round2. Meanwhile, I heard they sent an emissary to Lagos to tell them how to end godfatherism. We all know who that message was meant for.

When APC is done with their agenda, we shall all wear the wailing garment together...

Hmmmmm! Deep. Are u a prophet?
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 11, 2019
vicdom:
cry
Emir Sanusi's own came today! I feel no sympathy for him whatsoever. The politics that gave him the crown deemed it fit to humiliate him by using some individuals with kolanut and tobacco stained teeths to water down his powers.

An 800 year old emirate has been balkanized just to get at one man. They don't care what is destroyed as long as they achieve their evil and vindictive objectives. In their world, no tradition is too sacred and no action is too unbecoming. Anything is possible...

The bill was presented on Monday, passed on Tuesday and signed into law on Wednesday. When it comes to settling petty scores and witchunting perceived enemies, the APC deploys supersonic speed and alacrity. They can exhume a decaying corpse just to get at someone.

I have never seen a congregation of people so deeply in love with wickedness, division and hate. Even amongst them in the party, there is no love lost. They never congregate to plan good, only evil.

I said it before and I am saying it again, the APC is too vindictive and intolerant to unite this country. They enjoy divisions, strife and conflicts.

Rochas Okorocha should get ready, while Saraki should prepare for round2. Meanwhile, I heard they sent an emissary to Lagos to tell them how to end godfatherism. We all know who that message was meant for.

When APC is done with their agenda, we shall all wear the wailing garment together...

The emirate is 200 years old and not 800 years old.

So if they come to establish an emirate in Benue tomorrow you will say it's 800 years old?
Even the Sokoto caliphate is not more than 220 years old

2 Likes

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by tunene66: 10:33pm On May 11, 2019
History is replete with Kings/Kingdoms rising and falling. The only thing permanent is change. The real question is whether this will result in real development for the people of Kano State
A lesson to all. There is nothing that can't be changed.
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 11, 2019
SmartMugu:
I actually think a throne maintained by some clan for 800 years plus needs to be broken apart, unless we are assuming only them deserve that role forever. What's special about them? Aren't other people as rich and educated as they are? This is not Britain when the queen reigns forever, we are smarter than that. No wonder many countries that gave up this type of traditional governance are more prosperous.

You ignoramus should stop lying, the emirate is 200 years old and not 800.

1 Like

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 11, 2019
sevo:

Bros, more oil for ya head...spot on

IGNORAMUS STOP HAILING A LAIR!

YOU CAN'T FAULT THE LIE IN HIS COMMENT, I PITY YOU AFRICANS.

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by matify83: 10:43pm On May 11, 2019
SarkinYarki:
We warned that that anything that comes in contact with APC must lose value and the called us wailer but now his father has been reduced by APC to a mere ward head in Kano

To add salt to a festering sore, he is answerable to his local government chairman.

1 Like

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:53pm On May 11, 2019
KarnThornheart:

Kano as a city/kingdom/sultanate/empire/emirate is over a thousand years old.

Just checked, you're indeed correct.
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 11, 2019
KarnThornheart:

Kano as a city/kingdom/sultanate/empire/emirate is over a thousand years old.

We are talking of this current emirate
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 11, 2019
Isinweke:

We are talking of this current emirate

The current emirate is just a successor of the chiefdoms that came before it.
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by bola4dprec(m): 11:05pm On May 11, 2019
Nigerian traditional rulers were they relevant constitutionally ??

http://nousclub.com
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 11, 2019
Isinweke:

You ignoramus should stop lying, the emirate is 200 years old and not 800.

The emirate is a successor of the sultanate of kano founded by Ali Yaji Dan Tsamiya which was about 500 years old and in turn the sultanate is the evolution of the kingdom of kano which was founded by bagauda which was over 300 years old. All in all the position he has occupied has been in existence for not 800 years but a thousand years. You go about pedaling insults when you in fact are the ignorant one.

1 Like

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by lifestyle1(m): 11:11pm On May 11, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

Living
Living

Living

Prof prof

1 Like

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by biggy26: 11:38pm On May 11, 2019
visijo:
I don't know what I will tell my children when they realize am a virgin
Tell them u couldn't have an erection, so u had to visit sperm bank so u could do IVF for their mum.
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by stagger: 12:08am On May 12, 2019
Abeg wetin concern us?

We all know that traditional institutions in Nigeria really do not wield any power. They are more symbolic than anything. If Ganduje removes the Emir of Kano today, nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Nobody: 12:30am On May 12, 2019
fk001:

Do you stay in Asokoro
Are you mad?
I am not in that useless country
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Tajmahal1000: 12:54am On May 12, 2019
My respect and admiration for Emir Sanusi just got a notch higher!

I love the very calm, intelligent response made by his son, the young prince, admonishing people not to insult his father’s traducers and wishing his people of Kano well.

I like it when well-trained children write or speak.

Kudos to Emir Sanusi; you will survive this trial.
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by KingMicky3286: 1:58am On May 12, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

The present fulani led kano emirate was founded in 1805. It is 214 years old.

It’s older than those who are destroying it.
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by antzlaive(m): 3:46am On May 12, 2019
Emir of Sabon Gari

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by bellotaofeek: 4:06am On May 12, 2019
yipata:
What if ganduje is doing the right thing.....

Like the constituted authority
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Madeu(m): 4:12am On May 12, 2019
2metrelaurie:

Are u saying nations like Japan, Norway , Denmark , Britain , Spain , Belgium ,Brunei , Saudi , UAE , Kuwait , morroco that have monarchs are not prosperous
Those countries are a single ethnic group. Monarchy system work better there. But in a multiethnic and cultural area like Nigeria, the founding father were supposed to abolish the traditional institutions; since we are a republic with different people.
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Lawschool: 4:15am On May 12, 2019
Nemesis, she never fails. Let him reap what he showed. I have no single pity for him.
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by fk001(m): 4:57am On May 12, 2019
asokoromadam:

Are you mad?
I am not in that useless country

No you are lying, infact you don't stay in Abj. Perhaps one of your remote villages down south.

I knew it because of your unruly and aggressive reply
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by emezuo17: 5:56am On May 12, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

The present fulani led kano emirate was founded in 1805. It is 214 years old.

another story says 1907, check well
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Mace0lane: 6:20am On May 12, 2019
Story for the gods, we all know who the wailers are. APC should have been foolish n watched Sanusi truncate their govt ? He was even lucky he was not dispose read up on how his father was dispose n learn from history.

That aside you father’s have always wailed about Fulani ruling the Hausa now they have 4 Hausa Emirs n your father is still wailing APC that made that happen to death. Is your head correct or you just chose to be eternally foolish ?!

[s]
vicdom:
cry

[/s]
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by 2metrelaurie(m): 7:05am On May 12, 2019
Madeu:

Those countries are a single ethnic group. Monarchy system work better there. But in a multiethnic and cultural area like Nigeria, the founding father were supposed to abolish the traditional institutions; since we are a republic with different people.

No it isn't ... France , Canada , Czech are the only republics I know

Nigeria is a federal shithole confused multinational state

btw Spain and Britain are multiethnic ( Basques, catalans , andalusians , canarians , and the Imperialist Castillians in Spain
ires, corns , Welsh , scotts , and the Imperialist English

most of countries aren't single indegineous ethnic they just appear to be

Belgium has 3 indigenous ethnicity ,hazard and de bryune of 2 different belgique ethnicities
Germany has as many as 4
Russia has 10 indegineous ethnicities
Turkey is basically made of Greeks , ARMENIANS , Assyrians , Kurds , zaza , turkic Central Asian and Arabs unified by Turkish language and surname rule

for example look at northern Nigeria

we refer to them as hausa-fulani but in reality

they are over 100 different ethnic nationalities

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars / Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters / Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.