Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked (46810 Views)

How Splitting Of Ministries Left Workers In Confusion / Ganduje Speaks On Balkanization Of Kano Emirate / Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by vazamosa: 7:48am On May 12, 2019
SmartMugu:
I actually think a throne maintained by some clan for 800 years plus needs to be broken apart, unless we are assuming only them deserve that role forever. What's special about them? Aren't other people as rich and educated as they are? This is not Britain when the queen reigns forever, we are smarter than that. No wonder many countries that gave up this type of traditional governance are more prosperous.

Are you saying we are more prosperous than Britain? I think the issue isn't about whether Gov. Gandollar is right or wrong, I think it's about preserving a culture that has bounded the people of Kano state for that long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by crisycent: 8:44am On May 12, 2019
If you try this rubbish in Benin, you may not live to see the next month. Na just 3 old women go náked swear for you for ringroad and your life will never remain the same. Oba gha tór kperè....ise!!
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Deeroyalkleen00: 2:21pm On May 12, 2019
Ganduje is Ajimobi's in law!
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by holyfather(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2019
SmartMugu:
I actually think a throne maintained by some clan for 800 years plus needs to be broken apart, unless we are assuming only them deserve that role forever. What's special about them? Aren't other people as rich and educated as they are? This is not Britain when the queen reigns forever, we are smarter than that. No wonder many countries that gave up this type of traditional governance are more prosperous.
Did you just say you're smarter than Brittons?
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by booksrite(f): 5:47am On Jun 29, 2019
Are you saying we are more prosperous than Britain? I think the issue isn't about whether Gov. Gandollar is right or wrong, I think it's about preserving a culture that has bounded the people of Kano state for that long.

tongue
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 17, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari / ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation / Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.