Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) (86820 Views)

Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments / Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 8:40pm On May 11, 2019
LibertyRep:
I won't allow anyone use me to settle personal scores with his adversaries. Never!

Where are the recently installed kings in Ibadan today?

In any case, good luck to all of them.

So you'd let a chance to become a first class traditional ruler in Nigeria pass away because you don't want to be used?

Your family and Children will hate you forever. grin

1 Like

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by zoedew: 8:40pm On May 11, 2019
LibertyRep:
I won't allow anyone use me to settle personal scores with his adversaries. Never!

Where are the newly installed kings in Ibadan today?

In any case, good luck to all of them.

The installed Kings in Ibadan are to be found in their domains in ibadan digging in. Truth is, Ibadan and Kano are too vast in these modern times to be traditionally administered by a single person. Best to move with the times!

1 Like

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by naijajobx: 8:41pm On May 11, 2019
Hmmm
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by ihatesycophant(m): 8:42pm On May 11, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi should go and beg Goodluck Jonathan.
If there's anyone to beg, it should be Jonathan begging Sanusi for wrongly removing him without following due process. Anytime he says the truth, he faces attack from the other end.

3 Likes

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Kingjames(m): 8:42pm On May 11, 2019
FRESHG:
AGBA coolTUALE
agba tuawa le
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Some Buckets to gather ipob Yoots' Tears grin grin
Actually we are happy with Ganduje
Sanusi we hate lol
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Mcreloaded(m): 8:43pm On May 11, 2019
Shouldn't the local government chairman instead be over seeing and supervising this turbanning ceremony after all they answer to the local government chairman and not the governor

I am not understanding

1 Like

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 11, 2019
ihatesycophant:
If there's anyone to beg, it should be Jonathan begging Sanusi for wrongly removing him without following due process. Anytime he says the truth, he faces attack from the other end.
Liar
Like sanusi like ezekwesili

tongue

Jonathan go dey laugh now
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Gap2020(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2019
To be fully sincere, I'm not seeing Ganduge/Sanusi but the pride of Kano ppl been jeopardize. I pray for Ganduje to achieved this.
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Agugbadin: 8:47pm On May 11, 2019
Ganduje in a hurry to get back at Sanusi
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Bizibi(m): 8:48pm On May 11, 2019
Hmmm,such disgrace,so gandollar don cut sanusi wings!!! Wonderful.....em wan yeye sanusi like this.even the buharists are supporting the dollar man,wonders shall never end in nigeria.
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by AreaFada2: 8:48pm On May 11, 2019
kurupt1:
You see the way Okorocha, Sanusi,Tinubu,Amaechi all fought GEJ a good man with falsehood.,they are all paying for it gradually.
So shall your day of reckoning Lauretta Onochie a.k.a ngeneukwenu will come.You can take that to the bank!

God of Jonathan is faithful o.

He reminds me of the 12 Beatitudes (Blessings) of Jesus during Sermon on the Mount in Matthew 5:3-12. 5th & 9th are especially apt. (5) Blessed are the meek, For they shall inherit the Earth. (9) Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God.

GEJ's meekness was called "cluelessness".

He went alone as VP to see creek militants to make peace for Yar'Adua. Detractors were calling him a militant.

As president, Sambo his VP didn't volunteer or risk his life to go see Boko Haram to make peace.

3 Likes

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by iamjavadem(m): 8:50pm On May 11, 2019
Firstly you are here reading and commenting on news that doesnt concern you. Confused youth.
hammerFC:

U ARE SHAMELESS BIGGOT.

HOW DOES FULANI AND FULANI FIGHT IN KANO CONCERN PEOPLE SEEKING A SEPARATE NATIONAL IDENTITY?
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by missyojo(f): 8:50pm On May 11, 2019
bakila:

It is not Sanusi alont that lost something. Imagine does princes in Bebeji, Karaya etc as emirs. They have lost the Emirship of Kano for good.

It's karaye. I'm lost please, what's going on? Can you kindly give a summary of it please?
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by hammerFC: 8:52pm On May 11, 2019
simplycarro:

How are you seeking a separate nation when 2/3 of those still living in Ibo land are looking for how to escape to other parts of Nigeria, especially to the SW and North?

You can get Biafra by merely constituting yourselves to nuisance online insulting everyone

I WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU, WEN I KNOW AT THE MENTION OF BIAFRA U DEVELOP HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by MrPresident1: 8:52pm On May 11, 2019
This thing just be like american wonder
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Werock247: 8:54pm On May 11, 2019
Lunatics every where...
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Bizibi(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2019
kurupt1:
You see the way Okorocha, Sanusi,Tinubu,Amaechi all fought GEJ a good man with falsehood.,they are all paying for it gradually.
So shall your day of reckoning Lauretta Onochie a.k.a ngeneukwenu will come.You can take that to the bank!
one by one,na wa oooo,saraki will soon follow.....once karma put one on target,it will be slow and disgraceful.
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by madridsta007(m): 8:56pm On May 11, 2019
oliidell:
Can you guys please stop this elongated wailing about people that stood against Jonathan.

PDP looted the treasury and got lots of things wrong under Jonathan's watch.

Sanusi is not a saint but I respect him for speaking out for justice when most people in power remain silent. MLK Jnr. once said that 'our lives begin to end the day we decide to keep silent about the things that matter'.

APC has looted the treasury more than any government ever, perhaps in Africa.

The $1bn borrowed to fight Boko Haram a few weeks before the election, even after claiming on international TV that Boko Haram has been defeated, where’s the money? The N5.6bn that that National Assembly found to have been diverted under the VP watch, where is it?

You lots are so funny if you can’t see the deluge of looting going on under a governmentless system.

4 Likes

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by discusant: 8:57pm On May 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
I like people with Guts...This man is really Talk Na Do! grin grin

Excess Booze can make one not understand that political power is transient; doesn't last in one man's hand for too long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by MorufuAtanda: 8:57pm On May 11, 2019
hammerFC:

U ARE SHAMELESS BIGGOT.

HOW DOES FULANI AND FULANI FIGHT IN KANO CONCERN PEOPLE SEEKING A SEPARATE NATIONAL IDENTITY?

See as you hammer Ngeneukwenu my dear Yoruba Muslim brother. The guy dey struggle to achieve 'likes'. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by JudasNaCarrot: 8:58pm On May 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
I like people with Guts...This man is really Talk Na Do! grin grin

Your stupidity plus foolishness coupled with frustration out of no man that agreed to marry old cargo like you have have made you half mad.

I hope you won't enter the village square or market because na the end be that.
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by BabangidaHamza(m): 8:58pm On May 11, 2019
thesicilian:
First it was Oyo, now it's Kano. Our great traditional institutions are being destroyed slowly and steadily by ignorant, selfish and power hungry politicians. I weep for Nigeria.
Please if you are not from Kano just stay away from kano politics and tradition.. If you can go through the four emirates I.e Gaya, Bichi, Karaye and Gwarzo record shows that these four emirates existed since before Kano was established..
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Melody25: 8:59pm On May 11, 2019
You are a real FOOL.
NgeneUkwenu:
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by MorufuAtanda: 8:59pm On May 11, 2019
Ngeneukwenu my dear Yoruba Muslim brother, receive plenty slaps for this thread. My guy pick race. grin grin
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Hayjay1710: 9:00pm On May 11, 2019
Like Ajimobi, like Gandollar sorry Gandoje, I don forget say dem be inlaws..
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Hayjay1710: 9:01pm On May 11, 2019
Like Ajimobi, like Gandollar sorry Ganduje, I don forget say dem be inlaws..
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 11, 2019
zoedew:

The installed Kings in Ibadan are to be found in their domains in ibadan digging in. Truth is, Ibadan and Kano are too vast in these modern times to be traditionally administered by a single person. Best to move with the times!

Actually we deserve the kind of corrupt leaders we get, look at d nonsense you are spouting, countries like England & Saudi Arabia have one single monarch but you prefer every state out of d 36 states of Nigeria to have 5-10 monarchs. Because its modern Times abi. And you will call yourself an educated youth

2 Likes

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by discusant: 9:03pm On May 11, 2019
hammerFC:

U ARE SHAMELESS BIGGOT.

Say it louder.
IPOB wants a separate country from CHAOS NIGERIA.

What in NgeneUkwenu's head made her mention IPOB here?

Tufiakwa, see what excess booze can do.

1 Like

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by MiddleSpot: 9:06pm On May 11, 2019
Agbaletu:
Congratulations to all the newly tubarned Emirs. Next time, Sanusi will choose his battle carefully. One by one Una go go down.

Agba awo kilowade bayii. Lo wa ta yin La ra bayii.
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by ManyThanks: 9:09pm On May 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
what has this got to do with IPOB?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm / Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.