Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,267 members, 7,846,254 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House (19791 Views)

I Spent A Night In My Girlfriend’s House… And, Accidentally Straf Her Mum / Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Mobi47(m): 3:32pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Latest update
My grandma has been keeping malice since she woke up, she is acting like I demanded for something bigger like other guys rather I asked for tfare
home.

It all started on Friday evening when she called me in the office and asked if I will come over for weekend and I answered in the affirmative without bothering to ask her for transport money going back because I believe that when you ask your bf to come then *common sense * should tell you to give him transport money when he is going back. N
Now I'm in this quagmire of having a wicked gf who doesn't care about me but tells me she loves me. It seems I'm just her intimacy gadget. I will deny her sex so that she will know what she is missing.

Her neighbors are back from church and I think it's time to raze the roof by scattering and demanding for my tfare because it's MY RIGHT

CC RIYAHDGODDESS
bros u wan kill person with laugh here o....lolss abeg keep on updating
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Pwettyella(f): 3:32pm On May 12, 2019
relationship involves helping one another if u invite ur bf or partner over and he says he doesn't v tfare I don't see the ish in giving someone u claim to love tfare so my guy insist on the tfare

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Jacqueline22(f): 3:32pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Trek home without getting my transport fare back home? Can you trek about 15km journey?

Better start now..
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Jacqueline22(f): 3:34pm On May 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I will be coming on Tuesday, I hope you'll give me my transport Cash?

Why won’t I
Please if u coming also bring your own cash
Atm fit Bleep up or no network for mobile transfer
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 3:34pm On May 12, 2019
Latest update

The two female neighbor said they ve not seen a disgrace of a guy like me They asked Sandra to give me the transport money so that I can leave that she should delete my number and end the relationship because I've done a terrible and unheard thing.

Sandra after persuasion has formed out a rumpled #1000 bill and gave me to leave.

Should I take the rumpled 1k after spending two nights here and I also need to take a hair cut when going home from that money?

Is it right to demand for more?

cc Capslocked jasonscoolari sirmuel1 majorjeffery marialavina Sisisioge kollarmi007
CC donlexxybaze crackhaus Austeenxx ubunja kollarmi007 shege45 MajorJeffery Sirmuel1 sisisioge pocohantas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by JasonScoolari: 3:35pm On May 12, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Why won’t I
Please if u coming also bring your own cash
Atm fit Bleep up or no network for mobile transfer
You'll see me on Tuesday. cool
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by CAPSLOCKED: 3:36pm On May 12, 2019
Sirmuel1:

You must collect the Tfare by force.

YES O, OTHERWISE YOU PACK HER EGGS, DETERGENT, INDOMIE, , AND A FEW OF HER CLOTHES.
THEN YOU DAMAGE A FEW THINGS LIKE HER TV AND SHOE RACK BEFORE YOU LEAVE.

IF BY CHANCE YOU COME ACROSS HER BAG OF PANTS, GRAB IT AND DISAPPEAR IMMEDIATELY.

NEXT TIME SHE'LL BE AWARE OF HER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS A REAL WOMAN.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Oyindidi(f): 3:37pm On May 12, 2019
Davash222:
I’m still surprised as how a Broke girl will be feeling hornyy. How You’re broke so why inviting innocent man to your place without giving him transport fare?? That’s the height of wickedness!! After using him all through the night Do you know what and how long it takes to form sperm Sperm Production takes up to 5 days with sever pains.
why him go visit without tp? Just maybe the lady dey pay am for him services and him never satisfy her and she no want let am go yet. Broke guys sperm no supposed form sef
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Pwettyella(f): 3:38pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Latest update

The two female neighbor said they ve not seen a disgrace of a guy like me They asked Sandra to give me the transport money so that I can leave that she should delete my number and end the relationship because I've done a terrible and unheard thing.

Sandra after persuasion has formed out a rumpled #1000 bill and gave me to leave.

Should I take the rumpled 1k after spending two nights here and I also need to take a hair cut when going home from that money?

cc Capslocked jasonscoolari sirmuel1 majorjeffery marialavina Sisisioge kollarmi007
don't ask for more
just take it and move on with ur life
At least u now know the kind of person she is
safe journey
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Rubbiish(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Pretender grin
Shut up if u have nothing reasonable to say!
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Pwettyella(f): 3:40pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
why him go visit without tp? Just maybe the lady dey pay am for him services and him never satisfy her and she no want let am go yet. Broke guys sperm no supposed form sef
as any broke guy offended u before

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 3:40pm On May 12, 2019
Pwettyella:

don't ask for more
just take it and move on with ur life
At least u now know the kind of person she is
safe journey
I will take your word if five people agrees with you but if the No are higher then I'm standing my ground
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:41pm On May 12, 2019
Ryan03:
Try to read between the line and understand the message. He did a good job

Continue
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Oyindidi(f): 3:43pm On May 12, 2019
Pwettyella:

as any broke guy offended u before
You no dey see as them dey attack the lady?
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Jacqueline22(f): 3:44pm On May 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
You'll see me on Tuesday. cool

Are you coming with a car?
Lemme know how much will fuel your car
I don’t want you to create a thread like op.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Pwettyella(f): 3:45pm On May 12, 2019
[quote author=Oyindidi post=78329660] You no dey see as them dey attack the lady? [/quote
ehn ... but m sister u too reason
shebi she talk say she loves the guy
if she assist her guy with tfare shey he go comot anything from her body ni
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Davash222(m): 3:45pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
He came with his personal cash, remember As a gf, it is her duty to give him transport fare for going back. It should be 50/50.

Also remember, when she do visit the guy, the guy do provide for her transport fare both to-and-fro.

That’s why I always advice guys to stop dating broke girls. Osho free girls!!

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by JasonScoolari: 3:46pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Latest update

cc Capslo.cked jasonsco.olari sirmu.el1 majorjeff.ery marialavin.a Sisisio.ge kollarm.i007
Like I told you before, NEVER settle for anything less, make sure your transport is complete.

You nor go chop gala and lacasera for road?

Look here my friend, if dat money nor complete, nor go anywhere.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Oyindidi(f): 3:48pm On May 12, 2019
Davash222:

He came with his personal cash, remember As a gf, it is her duty to give him transport fare for going back. It should be 50/50.

Also remember, when she do visit the guy, the guy do provide for her transport fare both to-and-fro.

That’s why I always advice guys to stop dating broke girls. Osho free girls!!
Na broke love be this jare, the guy na stingy boy too.
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Pwettyella(f): 3:48pm On May 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Like I told you before, NEVER settle for anything less, make sure your transport is complete.

You nor go chop gala and lacasera for road?

Look here my friend, if dat money nor complete, nor go anywhere.
lol
na wa o
let him manage it for peace sake
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Oyindidi(f): 3:49pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Latest update

cc cl
So the noise na only 1k you get grin kill me!
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by JasonScoolari: 3:49pm On May 12, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Are you coming with a car?
Lemme know how much will fuel your car
I don’t want you to create a thread like op.
Allow me to Cum first.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Davash222(m): 3:50pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
Na broke love be this jare, the guy na stingy boy too.
He’s not stingy, he’s a true gentleman.

Person like me for don break her plasma since morning.

After using me all through the night!!

4 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by JasonScoolari: 3:52pm On May 12, 2019
Pwettyella:

lol
na wa o
let him manage it for peace sake
Manage "cabin biscuit" money?

Clap for yourself, Weldone!
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Jacqueline22(f): 3:55pm On May 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Allow me to Cum first.

Am now scared which kinda
Cum?
Lemme just be sure
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Oyindidi(f): 3:59pm On May 12, 2019
Davash222:

He’s not stingy, he’s a true gentleman.

Person like me for don break her plasma since morning.

After using me all through the night!!
No be watin una dey pray for be that? Una like when girls use unagrin
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by JasonScoolari: 3:59pm On May 12, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Am now scared which kinda
Cum?
Lemme just be sure
Cum is Cum... You don't have to be scared. Wait for Me.
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 4:01pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
So the noise na only 1k you get grin kill me!
Which means it's too poor. I need to demand for 3k. I do give her between 3k to 4k when she visits so I don't see why I'm getting 1k.

I'm staying put and will update you guys soon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Oyindidi(f): 4:06pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Which means it's too poor. I need to demand for 3k. I do give her between 3k to 4k when she visits so I don't see why I'm getting 1k.

I'm staying put and will update you guys soon
No go sew cloth for your customers cool

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Pwettyella(f): 4:08pm On May 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Manage "cabin biscuit" money?
Clap for yourself, Weldone!
lol ok o do u really think he will get more
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 12, 2019
Wow I love what’s happening here grin
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by JasonScoolari: 4:13pm On May 12, 2019
Pwettyella:

lol
ok o
do u really think he will get more
According to our humble comrade, he gives his tight fisted GF 3k-4k for transport, why will her own be different... Everything should be done 50-50 NO CHEATING.

He should not go any till she completes it.

Nor be crayfish market he come do. A lot of energy left him all through the furcking section.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage / Girls Do U Enjoy Robbing Ur Boobs On A Guys Shoulder In A Bus?my Experience / Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.