Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,622 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House (19797 Views)

I Spent A Night In My Girlfriend’s House… And, Accidentally Straf Her Mum / Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by pocohantas(f): 4:17pm On May 12, 2019
MariaLavina:
Not even vex money grin

I seriously do not know where this world is leading to, now they want transport fare cheesy grin . Very soon they will demand that women should pay the dowry, no problem sha. Na to give am basket go buy paper for market sure pass. grin

Make we all change role nah.

Op, is obviously one bored alfa, trying to create a self-entitlement thread. The type their kinda girlfriends create.

Anything wey im wan demand, that one concern them. No be if them see who go give them? cheesy
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 12, 2019
Clowns everywhere cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Pwettyella(f): 4:26pm On May 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
According to our humble comrade, he gives his tight fisted GF 3k-4k for transport, while will her own be different... Everything should be done 50-50 NO CHEATING.

He should not go any till she completes it.

Nor be crayfish market he come do. A lot of energy left him all through the furcking section.
lol
ok
Uncle Op we die here o
either 3k or not going
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Donlexybaze(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2019
after all the stress, na 1k she come give you ,No gree!!! CHANGE starts from her... Op I dey ur back like HUNCHBACK

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 4:29pm On May 12, 2019
pocohantas:

Op, is obviously one bored alfa, trying to create a self-entitlement thread. The type their kinda girlfriends create.

Anything wey im wan demand, that one concern them. No be if them see who go give them? cheesy
I'm brought the issue here to show your type the folly of thinking ladies are those angels you take them to be. It's about relationship truths and for crying out loud no man deserves to go through the utopian demand girls made when he knows that the girls can do same if asked.

See ladies supporting my gf because they think it's a man that's meant to shoulder every ladies financial responsibility forgetting that the field Is level for everyone to work and earn so guys are not at an advantage in this economy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by pocohantas(f): 4:32pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
I'm brought the issue here to show your type the folly of thinking ladies are those angels you take them to be. It's about relationship truths and for crying out loud no man deserves to go through the utopian demand girls made when he knows that the girls can do same if asked.

See ladies supporting my gf because they think it's a man that's meant to shoulder every ladies financial responsibility forgetting that the field Is level for everyone to work and earn so guys are not at an advantage in this economy

Then breakup with the gf for Bleep sake.
Find another gf who won't demand, stay single or date a man!

This shît isn't rocket science naw!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by JasonScoolari: 4:37pm On May 12, 2019
Pwettyella:

lol
ok
Uncle Op we die here o
either 3k or not going
I hope you're not like them though?
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 4:38pm On May 12, 2019
pocohantas:

Then breakup with the gf for Bleep sake.
Find another gf who won't demand or date a man!

This shît isn't rocket science naw!!!
The time I will use to break up with her and find another one will be better spent changing her orientation about being a leech. How sure am I that I won't get another leech?

I'd rather Preach and get a change in orientation.

If Rosa Parks had gotten down from that bus and entered another because a white man asked her to stand up for her then we can be able to say that the Black Americans wouldnt have gotten their civil rights

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 4:38pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
No go sew cloth for your customers cool
Not today
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Pwettyella(f): 4:39pm On May 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I hope you're not like them though?
nah
I believe in doing things equally
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by nodeKWKLFL: 4:41pm On May 12, 2019
Don't go anywhere if she ain't giving you anything tangible. 1k? Spits.
After using you over the weekend? About breaking up with you, watch her well no be later she go come hold you down saying she's preggo.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by JasonScoolari: 4:44pm On May 12, 2019
Pwettyella:

nah
I believe in doing things equally
Very well then, Jason will watch you closely. cool

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by sisisioge: 4:45pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Latest update

The two female neighbor said they ve not seen a disgrace of a guy like me They asked Sandra to give me the transport money so that I can leave that she should delete my number and end the relationship because I've done a terrible and unheard thing.

Sandra after persuasion has formed out a rumpled #1000 bill and gave me to leave.

Should I take the rumpled 1k after spending two nights here and I also need to take a hair cut when going home from that money?

Is it right to demand for more?

cc Capslocked jasonscoolari sirmuel1 majorjeffery marialavina Sisisioge kollarmi007
CC donlexxybaze crackhaus Austeenxx ubunja kollarmi007 shege45 MajorJeffery Sirmuel1 sisisioge pocohantas

grin grin grin grin grin

I think you should take the money like that. May God and your mother bless you with money for haircut. Pele, life happens.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by pocohantas(f): 4:47pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
The time I will use to break up with her and find another one will be better spent changing her orientation about being a leech. How sure am I that I won't get another leech?

I'd rather Preach and get a change in orientation.

If Rosa Parks had gotten down from that bus and entered another because a white man asked her to stand up for her then we can be able to say that the Black Americans wouldnt have gotten their civil rights

I wish you good luck with that.
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 12, 2019
Your babe's stingyness is legendary.
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by ThePreachersSon: 5:09pm On May 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

YES O, OTHERWISE YOU PACK HER EGGS, DETERGENT, INDOMIE, , AND A FEW OF HER CLOTHES.
THEN YOU DAMAGE A FEW THINGS LIKE HER TV AND SHOE RACK BEFORE YOU LEAVE.

IF BY CHANCE YOU COME ACROSS HER BAG OF PANTS, GRAB IT AND DISAPPEAR IMMEDIATELY.

NEXT TIME SHE'LL BE AWARE OF HER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS A REAL WOMAN.

Now the bag of pants got me. I swear, once he carry am she go arrange herself

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by nodeKWKLFL: 5:15pm On May 12, 2019
He better prepare for Sars or area Boys jungle justice on the way

ThePreachersSon:

Now the bag of pants got me. I swear, once he carry am she go arrange herself
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 5:17pm On May 12, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin

I think you should take the money like that. May God and your mother bless you with money for haircut. Pele, life happens.
I do give my mum money and not her giving me money or you think my gf is less than 30?
I'm thinking of taking or leaving the 1k for her
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by MissJoy29(f): 5:18pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
CC missjoy29
Lol....I see what's happening. Nice goal-post shifting.
When they tell you guys to stop dating leeches with entitlement mentality, you won't hear.

But let me also restate that it's a man's duty to provide. I have ALWAYS supported that. Then it's the woman's duty to HELP/SUPPORT. However, because our girls are so greedy, they want to stifle the man with their needs. And to make matters worse, because they are self-centered & selfish, they can't reciprocate or help the man out once in a while & even when he needs help. It's unfair.

Now, there's absolutely nothing wrong in giving my guy T fare if I know he can't afford to (for that time). BUT......he shouldn't be demanding it like you are doing. That's frankly disgraceful & weak of you. This is something I should know about before coming. We will talk about it and it will be established that I'm footing his bills. What if I don't also have at the moment? And before I do that, he must have proven himself worthy to be worth it.

So the drama you are putting up won't go down well with me if I were your lady. If it gets to that, I will give you the money back but after that, you will kiss my pretty asş goodbye! I have acute phobia for weak & clueless men!

cc: Cassyrooy

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 5:19pm On May 12, 2019
kaityn:
Your babe's stingyness is legendary.
God bless you
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Pwettyella(f): 5:24pm On May 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Very well then, Jason will watch you closely. cool
ok no wahala
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 5:26pm On May 12, 2019
MissJoy29:

Lol....I see what's happening. Nice goal-post shifting.
When they tell you guys to stop dating leeches with entitlement mentality, you won't hear.

But let me also restate that it's a man's duty to provide. I have ALWAYS supported that. Then it's the woman's duty to HELP/SUPPORT. However, because our girls are so greedy, they want to stifle the man with their needs. And to make matters worse, because they are self-centered & selfish, they can't reciprocate or help the man out once in a while & even when he needs help. It's unfair.

Now, there's absolutely nothing wrong in giving my guy T fare if I know he can't afford to (for that time). BUT......he shouldn't be demanding it like you are doing. That's frankly disgraceful & weak of you. This is something I should know about before coming. We will talk about it and it will be established that I'm footing his bills. What if I don't also have at the moment? And before I do that, he must have proven himself worthy to be worth it.

So the drama you are putting up won't go down well with me if I were your lady. If it gets to that, I will give you the money back but after that, you will kiss my pretty asş goodbye! I have acute phobia for weak & clueless men!

cc: Cassyrooy
I am now a weak man for demanding transport money?

Does she ask me if I have transport fare for her going back if I invite her over? NO

It's a AZ man's duty to PROVIDE and a woman duty to SUPPORT, Can we say that Transport Fare falls under PROVIDE or SUPPORT?

What is the milder way to demand for Transport money then according to you so that men don't look weak?

cc sirmuel1 capslocked jasonscoolari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by JasonScoolari: 5:33pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:

Does she ask me if I have transport fare for her going back if I invite her over? NO

It's a AZ man's duty to PROVIDE and a woman duty to SUPPORT, Can we say that Transport Fare falls under PROVIDE or SUPPORT?

What is the milder way to demand for Transport money then according to you so that men don't look weak?

cc sirm.uel1 capslo.cked jasonsco.olari
Don't loose concentration by replying every "f" that quotes you.

Remember why you are still there.

By the way, Equal Rice and Meat will make the world a better place.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by MissJoy29(f): 5:35pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:

cc sirmuel1 capslocked jasonscoolari
You are shameless for demanding it, yes. There's no biggie in her giving you especially if you don't have. But you opening your mouth to demand and even making a scene, you are beyond lowest.

Yes TP is part of provision. But it can also be under support depending on your girl.

Go back to my main post & see how to get your TP without losing your face. I stated it there

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Donlexybaze(m): 5:39pm On May 12, 2019
relationship don Employment opportunity for them LADIES
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 5:44pm On May 12, 2019
She is not shameless for demanding transport money from me or am I not human? Since I don't have Transport fare to go back, What is the best way to demand for it? Through sign language? L

My gf refused to give me and I don't have anything on me to come go home and you think I shouldn't create a scene or is it because I'm a guy
MissJoy29:

You are shameless for demanding it, yes. There's no biggie in her giving you especially if you don't have. But you opening your mouth to demand and even making a scene, you are beyond lowest.

Yes TP is part of provision. But it can also be under support depending on your girl.

Go back to my main post & see how to get your TP without losing your face. I stated it there
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Sirmuel1(m): 5:52pm On May 12, 2019
MissJoy29:

When a lady ask for it, it's her right..... But when a Man requests for it, He is shameless?

All these broke ladies are so annoying

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by chuksp09(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2019
MissJoy29:

So is he weak or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Sirmuel1(m): 5:55pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
She is not shameless for demanding transport money from me or am I not human? Since I don't have Transport fare to go back, What is the best way to demand for it? Through sign language? L

My gf refused to give me and I don't have anything on me to come go home and you think I shouldn't create a scene or is it because I'm a guy

What's going on now? Is she ready to comply?
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 5:59pm On May 12, 2019
Sirmuel1:

What's going on now? Is she ready to comply?
She gave me a rumpled 1k and I need to barb my hair when going home to prepare for tomorrow work so I don't see how the money can help me
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by CAPSLOCKED: 6:10pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:

GIVING EDUCATION TO THE GIRL CHILD, AND JOBS TO THE EDUCATED WOMEN... IS TOTAL WASTAGE IF YOU ASK ME.
BECAUSE AFTER ALL THAT THEY STILL DEPEND ON OTHER PEOPLE EQUAL ON LEVEL WITH THEM FOR SURVIVAL.

I HAVE A CASE OF TWO CORP MEMBERS IN A RELATIONSHIP. BOTH ON THE 19K, AND 10K FROM THEIR PPA.
DO YOU KNOW THAT THE MALE CORP MEMBER PROVIDES ALMOST 90% OF THE FAMALE'S NEEDS? FROM WEEKLY HAIR TO FOODSTUFFS AND HOUSE APPLIANCES.

JUST LAST WEEK I DISCOVERED THEM ARGUING ABOUT MONEY AND THE GUY BEING LOYAL TO ME, DECIDED TO LET ME IN ON THE MATTER.

RELATING THE MATTER TO A FEMALE COLLEAGUE OF MINE, SHE SAID THE FEMALE CORP MEMBER WAS RIGHT DEMANDING THINGS FROM HER CORP MEMBER BOYFRIEND BECAUSE "SHE'S HIS RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHE HAS TO MAINTAIN HERSELF, AS A LADY".

THEN I ASKED, FROM 19K HE SPENDS SO MUCH ON THE LADY WHO ALSO EARNS 19K. DOES SHE MEAN THE GUY DOESN'T NEED MAINTENANCE TOO, OR IS IT ONLY WOMEN THAT DESERVE A GOOD LIFE... IN FACT WHAT DOES SHE DO WITH HER OWN MONEY??

MY FEMALE COLLEAGUE STOOD HER GROUND. THAT NO MATTER WHAT, EVEN THE GIRL EARNS MILLIONS, SHE'S STILL HER BOYFRIEND'S RESPONSIBILITY.

I COULDN'T SLEEP THAT NIGHT. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive / Girls Do U Enjoy Robbing Ur Boobs On A Guys Shoulder In A Bus?my Experience / See The Nude Photos That Led To Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.