Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics (10924 Views)

6 Ways To Avoid Being Ripped Off By Nigerian Mechanics / Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic / Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by dru23(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
thebigkendo:

GBAM!!!

My reply to you(Mr Total Stranger) in bold grin grin grin

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

oga respect your German self oh, no just think am oh.....
me, I don't fight clean and I really really can do this for a very very long time........

legalwealth is our friend and we will treat him anyway we deem fit.....

Suit yourself uncle, i am out! undecided
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by diportivo: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
dru23:

eleyi de Koma shey bi ode niyen

when u wont read and understand undecided

btw

hows gbagada this morning grin

the only thing u will use to tackle me is that I have not travel out before cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
diportivo:

the two of una dey craze grin

when my guy hear 2 weeks he pipe down straight

fear fear lecturer grin

hahahahahahaha, I noticed too oh baba.....
im dey form jagaban - nothing can get to me..... I am the lion of th tribe to Peugeot..... hahahahahahaha

as baba see 2weeks, omo they guy wan die.... begin talk 2days without any justification......

laff wan wound me for office aswear....

hahahahahahaha,
this ur lecturer friend can be funny at times....
chaiiiii

grin
grin
grin
grin
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by dru23(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
diportivo:

eleyi de Koma shey bi ode niyen

when u wont read and understand undecided

btw

hows gbagada this morning grin

the only thing u will use to tackle me is that I have not travel out[]i] cheesy

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
diportivo:

the two of una dey craze grin

when my guy hear 2 weeks he pipe down straight

fear fear lecturer grin

Na your own stupid pass, first, I am not werey, you can contact him to find out if you want to. Mr follow follow, Mr I want to belong.. Act your age, simple.. and stop following the crowd.

Since you dey pursue legalwealth up and down, how has it changed your life? You are still unknown and slightly relevant on nairaland.

two weeks ke you dere. As per say him na God abi him na creator. You are still thinking with your Anus.. Boy Boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

Na your own stupid pass, first, I am not werey, you can contact him to find out if you want to. Mr follow follow, Mr I want to belong.. Act your age, simple.. and stop following the crowd.

Since you dey pursue legalwealth up and down, how has it changed your life? You are still unknown and slightly relevant on nairaland.

two weeks ke you dere. As per say him na God abi him na creator. You are still thinking with your Anus.. Boy Boy

baba calm down Na haba mana
u are angry and it is called for...
but why create a moniker today and start insulting people on a thread created months ago?
it's somehow Na....

secretly I didn't want this ur issue with the German lord to end oh..
U will not die untimely ijn........
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

hahahahahahaha, I noticed too oh baba.....
im dey form jagaban - nothing can get to me..... I am the lion of th tribe to Peugeot..... hahahahahahaha

as baba see 2weeks, omo they guy wan die.... begin talk 2days without any justification......

laff wan wound me for office aswear....

hahahahahahaha,
this ur lecturer friend can be funny at times....
chaiiiii

grin
grin
grin
grin

Mumu, na mouth he take talk two weeks, na mouth I take give am 2 days. Death is death abi u self nor go die? You dont even know how self, you dey assume rubbish. Abi u and ur scholar now decide how and when nairalanders die?? U self na ode.. If dem see una for real life now, this na people wey nor reach, wey nor even fit talk for real life.

Oga I am not werey, you know him so ask him. Stop attributing a Moniker that isnt mine to me.. In your mind, na only lecturer fit write concise english like this cos obviously, you cant.

Go back to your ass licking jare. Gazuzz is watching and bills need to be paid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by diportivo: 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

and what has nairaland relevance done for whoever?

I'm replying u because u are not using ur main moniker

I for ignore u as usual

but since its attention u crave,u will get a lot of it with this ur moniker wey u open today..enjoy it

dont worry tho....another giveaway thread will happen in December...its just 3 months away cheesy
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

Mumu, na mouth he take talk two weeks, na mouth I take give am 2 days. Death is death abi u self nor go die? You dont even know how self, you dey assume rubbish. Abi u and ur scholar now decide how and when nairalanders die?? U self na ode.. If dem see una for real life now, this na people wey nor reach, wey nor even fit talk for real life.

Oga I am not werey, you know him so ask him. Stop attributing a Moniker that isnt mine to me.. In your mind, na only lecturer fit write concise english like this cos obviously, you cant.

Go back to your ass licking jare. Gazuzz is watching and bills need to be paid.

hahahahahahaha, but why are u so worked up like this?

calm down na

I am so loving this thread

grin
grin
grin
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
Savage replies does nt include you will die today and u will die tomorrow, that is how 5 year olds insult each other. Adults throw savage replies.. So if die in 2 days and die in 2 weeks is what you think will get to anyone on a faceless forum, then I over estimated your intellect and your reasoning ability.

Na e game I follow am play, simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
diportivo:

I for ignore u as usual

but since its attention u crave,u will get a lot of it with this ur moniker wey u open today..enjoy it

dont worry tho....another giveaway thread will happen in December...its just 3 months away cheesy

is that the issue?

OK @ truthbetold22 what do u want Gazuzz to give u this Christmas?
I will talk to him to give u OK... even if it's a brand new car
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:
Savage replies does nt include you will die today and u will die tomorrow, that is how 5 year olds insult each other. Adults throw savage replies.. So if die in 2 days and die in 2 weeks is what you think will get to anyone on a faceless forum, then I over estimated your intellect and your reasoning ability.

Na e game I follow am play, simple

then why are u so worked up?
ur emotions are showing everywhere na.... and u were calm before he arrived.....

grin

sorry I can help but laugh

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
diportivo:

I for ignore u as usual

keep your giveaway to the poor Nairalanders, nor be everybody dey suffer.. All this Nairaland mechanics wey dey form expert. When them call them now say BMW x6 nor start, them don run.

na to repair toyota and Honda, cars wey deaf and blind for street fit even repair and they claim educated mechanics.

Rubbish and ingredient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

then why are u so worked up?
ur emotions are showing everywhere na.... and u were calm before he arrived.....

grin

sorry I can help but laugh

E just pain u say I nor run, I am laughing loud too so worked up is relative smiley smiley smiley. I will start stalking you and your crew as you stalk Legalwealth and ruin your threads so you see how it feels like.. Just act as an adult and stop bullying people on nairaland. You wont get away wit it all the time.

If the mods were doing their jobs, all you guys including gazzuzz should all have been banned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

keep your giveaway to the poor Nairalanders, nor be everybody dey suffer.. All this Nairaland mechanics wey dey form expert. When them call them now say BMW x6 nor start, them don run.

na to repair toyota and Honda, cars wey deaf and blind for street fit even repair and they claim educated mechanics.

Rubbish and ingredient

I go call remedy for you oh
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

is that the issue?

OK @ truthbetold22 what do u want Gazuzz to give u this Christmas?
I will talk to him to give u OK... even if it's a brand new car

Gazzuzz nor get the money, say he don rise small from nairaland nor mean say he don get level... Mechanic na Mechanic.. You think say na to dash parts wey he remove from other people cars?

na me go dash am money.. Gazzuzz self wey nor dey touch better motor.. Toyota and honda mechanic

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

I go call remedy for you oh

We are waiting, he go still run, e nor pass 2 weeks and two months.. Soon, me self go give u 2 weeks make u start your count down to death grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

We are waiting, he go still run, e nor pass 2 weeks and two months.. Soon, me self go give u 2 weeks make u start your count down to death grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

hahahahahahaha oya use ur main moniker make we yarn...
this one is not good for sport....
it has nothing to lose

grin
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

hahahahahahaha oya use ur main moniker make we yarn...
this one is not good for sport....
it has nothing to lose

grin

What if this is actually my only moniker and I registered today just to register my displeasure?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

What if this is actually my only moniker and I registered today just to register my displeasure?

possible but highly unlikely...
why?

it's near impossible that a new comer will be so crude, rude and incoherent to say the least....

you know this land wella.... but u do not want to dent ur main....
and besides I cannot use my main to drag a Lexus with an alternate....

I really wonder how u guys even have the time to be creating monikers upandan.... seriously, I wonder....
I was banned a few weeks ago .... for a good cause.... and I was viewing from the fence like it should be.....
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

possible but highly unlikely...
why?

it's near impossible that a new comer will be so crude, rude and incoherent to say the least....

you know this land wella.... but u do not want to dent ur main....
and besides I cannot use my main to drag a Lexus with an alternate....

I really wonder how u guys even have the time to be creating monikers upandan.... seriously, I wonder....
I was banned a few weeks ago .... for a good cause.... and I was viewing from the fence like it should be.....

Go set up an alternate moniker and then come play in the mud.. You do it everyday with Legalwealth so it isn't new.

FYI, it is you and your band of 40 thieves who are crude and rude and wouldn't rest and leave be. A lot of people are angry like me and with time, they would all speak up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

Go set up an alternate moniker and then come play in the mud.. You do it everyday with Legalwealth so it isn't new.

FYI, it is you and your band of 40 thieves who are crude and rude and wouldn't rest and leave be. A lot of people are angry like me and with time, they would all speak up.

I can't bring myself to do this....
I'm a demeanor, it is not in our history to do such.....
we don't hide behind anonymous entities to express ourselves.... our real selves are the real deal.....

only people with inferiority complex do such, I don't give a damn about what people think of my current and only moniker and I post what I feel like.... don't like it.... hug a transformer.... like it, then hug a "German Babe" lolz

bro, this moniker ain't good for sport, I told u.... if u really have enough time on ur hands and the courage to take it all in.... then do the needful.....

this one has no history Na, it was created today and can as well end today.....

no fun jooor..... stop hiding behind anonymous persona like werey.....

I believe u when u say u are not werey, because inasmuch as he is a dumb fat obese smelly pig-looking nigga, he is not this rude and pompous.... so u are in the clear ....
enough talk joor, bring out the main!!!
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

I can't bring myself to do this....
I'm a demeanor, it is not in our history to do such.....
we don't hide behind anonymous entities to express ourselves.... our real selves are the real deal.....

only people with inferiority complex do such, I don't give a damn about what people think of my current and only moniker and I post what I feel like.... don't like it.... hug a transformer.... like it, then hug a "German Babe" lolz

bro, this moniker ain't good for sport, I told u.... if u really have enough time on ur hands and the courage to take it all in.... then do the needful.....

this one has no history Na, it was created today and can as well end today.....

no fun jooor..... stop hiding behind anonymous persona like werey.....

I believe u when u say u are not werey, because inasmuch as he is a dumb fat obese smelly pig-looking nigga, he is not this rude and pompous.... so u are in the clear ....
enough talk joor, bring out the main!!!

I dont have a main, not sure what you want to hear. No point explaining, when you want to play, I ll be here smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

I dont have a main, not sure what you want to hear. No point explaining, when you want to play, I ll be here smiley smiley

OK oh, till u change ur mind and come out from the shadow.....
truth is, we love legalwealth because despite his shortcomings he is a man that stands by his moniker.... anyways anytime.....
even if it's his business moniker, he will still lay curses and throw shades.... if u want to buy PayPal and u search the whole Nigeria u no see, u will come to him.....

**there is always find to clean up with him**

that's why the NAIRALAND ballers have not responded to u, it's like arguing with a newborn baby.....

when u ready to reveal ur main, kindly let me know.... so we can mud wrestle..... it's kinda fun esp when people can find a site to dig and mine info
grin
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

OK oh, till u change ur mind and come out from the shadow.....
truth is, we love legalwealth because despite his shortcomings he is a man that stands by his moniker.... anyways anytime.....
even if it's his business moniker, he will still lay curses and throw shades.... if u want to buy PayPal and u search the whole Nigeria u no see, u will come to him.....

**there is always find to clean up with him**

that's why the NAIRALAND ballers have not responded to u, it's like arguing with a newborn baby.....

when u ready to reveal ur main, kindly let me know.... so we can mud wrestle..... it's kinda fun esp when people can find a site to dig and mine info
grin

in that case, Bleep you very much... For your information, there are no ballers in your crew. The real ballers dont play on nairaland with childish banter and insults left and right. You guys are all low budget wanna bes who wont let another opinion slide on nairaland because you think you guys own nairaland. Go to Solar section and see people spending your life earnings on a solar package.. They dont make noise.. Mr Ballers!

They are all scared to respond cos I ll mess you all up. Ballers ke.. with engine oil and cheap tokunbo cars... Oga go sleep jare..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

in that case, Bleep you very much... For your information, there are no ballers in your crew. The real ballers dont play on nairaland with childish banter and insults left and right. You guys are all low budget wanna bes who wont let another opinion slide on nairaland because you think you guys own nairaland. Go to Solar section and see people spending your life earnings on a solar package.. They dont make noise.. Mr Ballers!

They are all scared to respond cos I ll mess you all up. Ballers ke.. with engine oil and cheap tokunbo cars... Oga go sleep jare..

I totally agree, I cannot be arguing with a newborn baby now.....
when u ready to use main.... lemme know.... okay
grin
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by BamBamK: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

grin

SAVAGE
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
BamBamK:

SAVAGE

What is Savage about use your real Moniker or is there another invisible sentence I cannot see?

Idiot ass licker, you want to join them?
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by dannybrasky(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Baba u get time o!

obekediamondfuto:

grin
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
dannybrasky:
Baba u get time o!

Una for nor run now, u for wait make I finish una...
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by dongc(m): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
5 pages today no single contribution to the thread.....the itks in this section who claimed op was op new .its gone 4months any better contribution now since op is now almost months old NL ..men people should stop fighting...too many bullies on Nl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Opel Zafira A Good Car For A Transport Business / I Want To Change A Right-hand Drive Truck To Left-hand Drive-any Recommendation? / Do You Turn Off Your Car While At Filling Station Queue ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.