Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics (10909 Views)

6 Ways To Avoid Being Ripped Off By Nigerian Mechanics / Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic / Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
lateefat101:

I know you lie alot. undecided

You say or do anything to claim innocence.

I cannot be serious with your rushed lies.

Attach your original picture then and the links to your genuine social media accounts to debunk your lies.

Immediately I saw the bolded it sounded familiar grin

legalwealth:

You are sounding extremely pained already; you are only trying to use your usual dubious craft in making yourself happy. grin grin grin

Keep blabbing and priding up plus cooking/telling your usual lies which the wise ones already know of; I don't have to start wasting my time by repeating myself in order to debunk your usual lies and fabrications.

Your days are numbered; your gang members could also join you with the blabbing and the likes.

grin
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by lateefat101: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
dannybrasky:
By the way! One of my Business premises is karu site Abuja and not karu of mararaba! grin

My residence u would have to do a little more digging grin
So go on,get to work. Keep digging grin

ROTFL

Karu is karu and it is not in Abuja or FCT. Stop justifying your low life outside and for once be real.

Keep louding people's cars for free and for peanuts.
Keep abusing and cyberbulling people and many more.

I detest and run away from fake boys like you cuz you were destined in life for such. You can never change.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by dannybrasky(m): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
lateefat101:

ROTFL

Karu is karu and it is not in Abuja or FCT. Stop justifying your low life outside and for once be real.

Keep louding people's cars for free and for peanuts.
Keep abusing and cyberbulling people and many more.

I detest and run away from fake boys like you cuz you were destined in life for such. You can never change.

NO MIDDLE MAN HERE!! WE SELL OUR OWN CARS! grin
E PAIN U SAY GOD BLESS ME?? GO ON AND HANG YOUR SELF!!

@bolded. My caucasian shepherd(DOG) no fit chop for the same plate with u,talk more of me the owner grin grin grin

Did u say bully? grin If u think say all this your ranting go do anything? U just dey wake up for sleep alaye. grin

grin grin grin

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by lateefat101: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
rationalmind:

Immediately I saw the bolded it sounded familiar grin

grin

diportivo:

danny get time for iyalaya anybody so I know hes up to the task of shutting this one up too

he has forgotten the password to truthbetold22 and so he decided to open anoda one

it's not legalo tho...legalo cannot type without putting as well ......albeit inappropriately most times

it's the ekiti lecturer...doing his thing as usual grin

hes bored....den don close fuoye for now and hes cooling off here grin

I sha know that,when the love between him and legalo goes sour,na this public dem go come wash their dirty linen.....they are both too emotional to not want to fight dirty when things go south cheesy

lets assume danny is a middle man sef,I love his kind of middle man....he no waste money go build website and he dey sell steady

person wey build website still dey come this site come dey find customer to lure go him own site grin

See display of tout... you are one of the touts.

He is the only one that knows or uses that phrase?

How can someone's boyfriend be this dumb and foolish undecided undecided undecided
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by dannybrasky(m): 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
lateefat101:

How can someone's boyfriend be this dumb and foolish undecided undecided undecided

Another stray dog on the loose!! Make nna Catch am grin grin grin

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
lateefat101:

Nice try grin

Except that I cross referenced debunk and lies against all active cartalkers and it only miraculously popped up in Legalweaths mentions grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by lateefat101: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
rationalmind:

Nice try grin

Except that I cross referenced debunk and lies against all active cartalkers and it only miraculously popped up in Legalweaths mentions grin

Oh my gosh

Don't tell me you are so pained to must have removed "How can someone's boyfriend be this dumb and foolish undecided undecided undecided" before quoting me.

I appreciate you very well boy.

You just made us to know that you are indeed dumb and foolish.

Sha don't stress your dumb brain too much.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by dannybrasky(m): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
lateefat101:

Oh my gosh

Don't me you are so pained that had to remove "How can someone's boyfriend be this dumb and foolish undecided undecided undecided" before quoting me.

U still dey waste your time ogbeni. When u are ready,se na bully dey pain u? When u are ready do the needful grin

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by diportivo: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
lateefat101:

It is clear that you are all very confused idiots and bastards.

(it is Legalwealth, it is not him)

I didnt quote u

I dont know why u are quoting me

since you are on a madness spree,get at it and keep it up..its ur madness and I'm not interested

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by dannybrasky(m): 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
@lateefat101 abi its nathief101 grin
How do u like my Instagram page! Business is booming abi! U see sold sold sold sold!! Hope the sold no give u headache? Na God o HE TOO DEY BLESS ME O grin

Mr number 2 stray dog,I no be legalwealth the number one stray dog with em big bible way carry money go create website and since inception na only 2 cars dey der smh grin

Thanks for certifying me Jare. Its official.

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
lateefat101:

Oh my gosh

Don't tell me you are so pained to must have removed "How can someone's boyfriend be this dumb and foolish undecided undecided undecided" before quoting me.

Look in the mirror bro, the joke is on you grin

You could not even hide an alternate moniker for one day grin

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2019
dannybrasky:
@lateefat101 abi its nathief101 grin
How do u like my Instagram page! Business is booming abi! U see sold sold sold sold!! Hope the sold no give u headache? Na God o HE TOO DEY BLESS ME O grin

Mr number 2 stray dog,I no be legalwealth the number one stray dog with em big bible way carry money go create website and since inception na only 2 cars dey der smh grin

Thanks for certifying me Jare. Its official.
Wetin dis guy do you reach this one?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by dannybrasky(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Wetin dis guy do you reach this one?

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by thebigkendo(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
It's 2 weeks time & truthbetold is no where to be found grin grin
I hope it's not what am thinking sha..
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold30: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
thebigkendo:
It's 2 weeks time & truthbetold is no where to be found grin grin
I hope it's not what am thinking sha..

You never still wise? Year is almost ending.. Be waiting for free giveaway. Now is the time to hussle so you can have a meaninful Christmas.

Playtime is over, punk!
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by thebigkendo(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
truthbetold30:

You never still wise? Year is almost ending.. Be waiting for free giveaway. Now is the time to hussle so you can have a meaninful Christmas.

Playtime is over, punk!

grin grin grin grin

You forgot to add a meme to the post grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by legalwealth(m): 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See How To Correctly Pronounce Car Brands Names / The Airbus A380- Are You Ready For This Giant? / Road Side Mechanic Vs Auto Workshop Vs Dealership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.