Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics (10917 Views)

6 Ways To Avoid Being Ripped Off By Nigerian Mechanics / Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic / Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:34am On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:42am On Sep 12, 2019
dannybrasky:
Baba u get time o!
no mind me joor as e don tay small I say make I follow the guy yarn.... na small pikin dey worry the guy sha.... if I remember 2weeks I go just dey laugh anyhow..... grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by BamBamK: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2019
truthbetold22:

What is Savage about use your real Moniker or is there another invisible sentence I cannot see?

Idiot ass licker, you want to join them?

yeyyeyeyeye...... continue ranting, you'll be fine someday...

btw, I will ignore u pending when I see u have something reasonable to contribute...

until then, BYE!!!
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2019
BamBamK:

yeyyeyeyeye...... continue ranting, you'll be fine someday...

btw, I will ignore u pending when I see u have something reasonable to contribute...

until then, BYE!!!

You who is already fine, we ll soon expose you like your friends. Mr Savage. If you get sense, ask yourself wetin savage for that message.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by BamBamK: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2019
truthbetold22:

You who is already fine, we ll soon expose you like your friends. Mr Savage. If you get sense, ask yourself wetin savage for that message.

IGNORED!
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2019
BamBamK:

IGNORED!

ASS LICKER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
truthbetold22:

Look at this idiot calling people small pikin. Legalwealth just posted your picture on his status update. Mennn, I knew it!! You look poor, Obinna Eke. You look wretched. I always knew that people who hide behind the keyboard are never well to do. See as you look cheap and haggard.

Mr Nairaland Baller... I ll soon post the pic here. Abeg move make better people talk.
OK are u Tony 2weeks?
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
truthbetold22:

Look at this idiot calling people small pikin. Legalwealth just posted your picture on his status update. Mennn, I knew it!! You look poor, Obinna Eke. You look wretched. I always knew that people who hide behind the keyboard are never well to do. See as you look cheap and haggard.

Mr Nairaland Baller... I ll soon post the pic here. Abeg move make better people talk.

Also note that u are no longer anonymous.....
First rule of thumb ...... Be thorough.... My profile photo is only accessible to my contacts....
Unfortunately........

So that's it folks, you will be well last last
By all means, please do.... I'll be more grateful..... Those phone numbers have been submitted as well
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold30: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

Also note that u are no longer anonymous.....
First rule of thumb ...... Be thorough.... My profile photo is only accessible to my contacts....
Unfortunately........

So that's it folks, you will be well last last
By all means, please do.... I'll be more grateful..... Those phone numbers have been submitted as well

Lol, ODE reporter. You don fear. They almost scammed you on nairaland my foot!. Nor be who get money dem dey scam? Poor man like you, how are they going to scam you? You get luck say dem don ban me, I for tell you even worse things.

You and your people have attempted to ruin Legalwealth;s business on Nairaland which he used years to build but just your one ugly picture, you wan collapse. Oga ur pic is useless to the world jare, quit forming what you are not. Any day you misbehave, I ll post the picture behind your moniker.

Your battle with legalwealth is personal, you attack his business, faith and all. He can easily sue you and your cohorts for defamation and win hands down with only evidence from Nairaland so before you attempt to accuse people, clean your house first!!
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
truthbetold30:

Lol, ODE reporter. You don fear. They almost scammed you on nairaland my foot. Nor be who get money dem dey scam? Poor man like you, how are they going to scam me? You get luck say dem don ban me, I for tell you even worse things.

You and your people have attempt to ruin Legalwealth;s business on Nairaland which he used years to build but just your one ugly picture, you wan collapse. Oga ur pic is useless to the world jare, quit forming what you are not. Any day you misbehave, I ll post the picture behind your moniker.

Your battle with legalwealth is personal, you attack his business, faith and all. He can easily sue you and your cohorts for defamation and win hands down with only evidence from Nairaland so before you attempt to accuse people, clean your house first!!

Ok.....

I won't trade words with u but seriously, I can post the picture.... It's still in my profile innit?
That was me and is me still would be me although I don't keep clean shave anymore.....
Please post it, let the house see.....
At least I've met a few people here in person..... They know me, it's not really a biggie u know.....
But u should have known better than frame legalwealth.....

I know u now tho, u and ur wife

grin

Remember?

Modified, now I'm not so vexed anymore,
Please post it sef, I've been meaning to go viral for my keyboard skills,.....
Please assist me

Please

I'm begging u
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
In the meantime.....
Why is truecaller showing amcon for one of ur phone numbers?
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold30: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

Ok.....

I won't trade words with u but seriously, I can post the picture.... It's still in my profile innit?
That was me and is me still would be me although I don't keep clean shave anymore.....
Please post it, let the house see.....
At least I've met a few people here in person..... They know me, it's not really a biggie u know.....
But u should have known better than frame legalwealth.....

I know u now tho, u and ur wife

grin

Remember?

Go and sleep sir. Stop trying to explain why you look unkempt, cheap and untidy or why you look poor. It isnt a crime to be poor. It is however a bad thing to claim something you are not on social media. Whoever you think I am, you are just wasting your time.

Bros, go buy clothes for yaba and leave Nairaland. If I was Legalwealth, you and Gazuzz would have been sued long ago to teach you guys a lesson.

Bunch of Morons!
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold30: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
obekediamondfuto:
In the meantime.....
Why is truecaller showing amcon for one of ur phone numbers?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
truthbetold30:

Go and sleep sir. Stop trying to explain why you look unkempt, cheap and untidy or why you look poor. It isnt a crime to be poor. It is however a bad thing to claim something you are not on social media. Whoever you think I am, you are just wasting your time.

Bros, go buy clothes for yaba and leave Nairaland. If I was Legalwealth, you and Gazuzz would have been sued long ago to teach you guys a lesson.

I promise not to explain Jack, please post it.....
Let the house see the unkempt and untidy young man on the keys.....

I'm tempted to post ur wife and kids pics..... But I know better

Bunch of Morons!
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold30: 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=obekediamondfuto post=82171029][/quote]

You ll just go to jail for posting someone else's picture. See mumu o. Nor go post person picture wey matter nor concern o.. Na u come sabi...

You nor wan wise.. See brother, brother wey mumu!
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
truthbetold30:

You ll just go to jail for posting someone else's picture. See mumu o. Nor go post person picture wey matter nor concern o.. Na u come sabi...

You nor wan wise.. See brother, brother wey mumu!

fine woman and lovely kids bro.....
BTW where's my spotlight?
post the pics Na
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold30: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

fine woman and lovely kids bro.....
BTW where's my spotlight?
post the pics Na

LOL, Nairaland Baller.. 180 naira shirt, 140 Naira trouser, 300 naira shoe. Please post any pics you like oh!!. When owner storms the thread, na laugh I go dey Laugh.

THE BALLER!!
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
post urs first grin
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
truthbetold30:

LOL, Nairaland Baller.. 180 naira shirt, 140 Naira trouser, 300 naira shoe. Please post any pics you like oh!!. When owner storms the thread, na laugh I go dey Laugh.

THE BALLER!!

why was that ur comment deleted?
I reported it and was specific that they shouldnt delete it..... u tried to frame legalwealth.....

that's the issue.... for what exactly?
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold30: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

why was that ur comment deleted?
I reported it and was specific that they shouldnt delete it..... u tried to frame legalwealth.....

that's the issue.... for what exactly?

How would I know why comment was deleted? I couldnt care less. Stop wasting your time here. Guy hussle oh... Make annoymous person for nairaland nor tell you say na tokunbo shirt you dey wear!!.

Empty vessel, Nairaland warrior.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
hahahahahahaha, oya post it now.... let the world see.... u are making too much mouth as if u know fashion.... post it let people tell u how much that shirt is
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
truthbetold30:

How would I know why comment was deleted? I couldnt care less. Stop wasting your time here. Guy hussle oh... Make annoymous person for nairaland nor tell you say na tokunbo shirt you dey wear!!.

Empty vessel, Nairaland warrior.

but I love that picture sha.....
grin

post it let's see
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
I was so pissed off originally till it was brought to my attention who that might be......

I won't delete u BRO, say hi on whatsapp....
grin
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold30: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
obekediamondfuto:
hahahahahahaha, oya post it now.... let the world see....
u are making too much mouth as if u know fashion....
post it let people tell u how much that shirt is

you suppose get profile pic for nairaland now.. If you know you dont look emaciated and dirty, why dont you post one pic and lets see how u really look.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Dannybrasky and gazuzz don leave you for this fight oo.. dem dey view and run. Even your oga Calculux dey car lot dey make better money, he nor even comment to support u.

Lesson for you, when the chips are down, you are mostly alone. wink wink wink wink
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold30: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
obekediamondfuto:
I was so pissed off originally till it was brought to my attention who that might be......

I won't delete u BRO, say hi on whatsapp....
grin

Why dont you chat the person up and accuse him, see if you are really right. See if you truly know this person.

Mr Man, you couldnt be further from the truth.. Dey assume there.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
truthbetold30:

you suppose get profile pic for nairaland now.. If you know you dont look emaciated and dirty, why dont you post one pic and lets see how u really look.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Dannybrasky and gazuzz don leave you for this fight oo.. dem dey view and run. Even your oga Calculux dey car lot dey make better money, he nor even comment to support u.

Lesson for you, when the chips are down, you are mostly alone. wink wink wink wink

post ur own let's see joor.....
I'll update after u BRO...
grin
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
truthbetold30:

Why dont you chat the person up and accuse him, see if you are really right. See if you truly know this person.

Mr Man, you couldnt be further from the truth.. Dey assume there.

grin
grin
when u have already jotted down ur response?
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
it's still surprising me why u tried to frame legalwealth
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold30: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
obekediamondfuto:
it's still surprising me why u tried to frame legalwealth

Does Legalwealth look like he is a coward like you and your bandits? Did he tell you he is afraid? Oga reporter, I thought you were calling the Police.

I didnt know you were only reporting to Nairaland mods...... Empty VESSEL grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Ways To Know Your Car More Than Your Mechanic / Oil Leakage In Cars? These Are The Causes - Autoreportng / Is Opel Zafira A Good Car For A Transport Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.