Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics (10923 Views)

6 Ways To Avoid Being Ripped Off By Nigerian Mechanics / Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic / Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
dannybrasky:

My gateman would reject such money grin Keep digging,you've got a long way to go,U are really working hard mehn, are u sweating yet?? grin As per this legalwealth matter en,u just dey waste your time. If u like somersault,If u like fly to Jupiter and back,if u like head to sambisa go scream Jesus is lord,I will never get tired of playing him like tennis grin

Until u use your main moniker,then I will take u serious.

Pele,I know .... grin

It is obvious he is trying to steal attention.....
he is hiding behind his keyboard to type....
I'm done with him jare it's getting boring..... originally I was vexed thinking it was legalwealth meddling in my biz as usual with his money laundering friends and fraudsters but now I know better..... legalwealth would have just been whisked away like a chicken with the evidence already on Ground....
but this anonymous nigga that's on rampage is not worth it joor.....

it's obviously the lecturer trying to be relevant.... his posts and cityngr posts are just too similar.... only that probably he shares the moniker with his boss the beggar......
grin

in the meantime, DP changed....those with access... kindly save asap
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by dannybrasky(m): 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

It is obvious he is trying to steal attention.....
he is hiding behind his keyboard to type....
I'm done with him jare it's getting boring..... originally I was vexed thinking it was legalwealth meddling in my biz as usual with his money laundering friends and fraudsters but now I know better..... legalwealth would have just been whisked away like a chicken with the evidence already on Ground....
but this anonymous nigga that's on rampage is not worth it joor.....

it's obviously the lecturer trying to be relevant.... his posts and cityngr posts are just too similar.... only that probably he shares the moniker with his boss the beggar......
grin

in the meantime, DP changed....those with access... kindly save asap

grin I don't know people are judged with riches based on how they dress or look! Poverty mentality! The day I met Nwaora! The owner of Banex/Emab plaza Abuja, I'm sorry to say he passes for a construction worker. But man is richer than Richard.

Plenty smelly aboki for here wey get money pass another person generation,Yet they look like gecko lizard.

The Last place I worked,estimate of the building was 34billion naira,and owner has 2 more assets worth almost that amount. The day I met him,well let me say oshiomole looks richer than him. grin

Feferity,choosing hushpuppy over dangote cos of Gucci/Prada, small pikin thinking/ decision grin

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by dannybrasky(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
undecided

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold30: 6:22am On Sep 13, 2019
dannybrasky:

You heard!! You heard!! ERROR ERROR ERROR grin How people fear what they can't explain, so tee bringing in cars from yankee and selling is now a big deal SMH grin . Im not your average hustler,U need to do more digging. As your boss legalwealth would say its not a matter of bragging grin grin
Until then,keep digging.

Final attention 4 u,When u are ready to play, I repeat use your main moniker grin

You are already following the crowd and proving them right. Not your average hustler my foot. How do we know that? Because you said so? That is exactly what Obieke said until we saw how he rolls. Quit bragging on social media. We dont know you. We dont want to know you. Poor people roll with the poor so when you have mechanics and church urchins as friends, you cannot be any better.

Thousands of people see you and your crew as big fools. I am only here to reinforce that belief. Set up any thread and I ll be here to ruin it. Use your main moniker is getting boring man, if you aint got anything better to say, just keep quiet.

Be a leader, not a follower.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold30: 6:25am On Sep 13, 2019
dannybrasky:

My gateman would reject such money grin Keep digging,you've got a long way to go,U are really working hard mehn, are u sweating yet?? grin As per this legalwealth matter en,u just dey waste your time. If u like somersault,If u like fly to Jupiter and back,if u like head to sambisa go scream Jesus is lord,I will never get tired of playing him like tennis grin

Pele,I know .... grin

You want people to assume you have a gateman? Mannn, we have people feeding us your information. Dont come here to brag. You dont have a gateman, you live in a face me I face you house. You got nothing man, NOTHING. When there is no proof, dont just come online and claim whatever..

For christsake, I have a Private jet parked at the airport in Abuja. Dumb Bleep!
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold30: 6:28am On Sep 13, 2019
dannybrasky:

grin I don't know people are judged with riches based on how they dress or look! Poverty mentality! The day I met Nwaora! The owner of Banex/Emab plaza Abuja, I'm sorry to say he passes for a construction worker. But man is richer than Richard.

Plenty smelly aboki for here wey get money pass another person generation,Yet they look like gecko lizard.

The Last place I worked,estimate of the building was 34billion naira,and owner has 2 more assets worth almost that amount. The day I met him,well let me say oshiomole looks richer than him. grin

Feferity,choosing hushpuppy over dangote cos of Gucci/Prada, small pikin thinking/ decision grin

Quit trying hard to justify poverty.. He looks poor, he looks poor. All this your analogy cannot work.. You can look well to do in a pair of boxers.. He wore all he had to offer and still looked like a mosquito in suit. The viewers already see you guys for who you are.. Poor, Empty chest beaters..

Nothing to offer, just noise all over car talk.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold30: 6:33am On Sep 13, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

on the contrary.... legalo has several of my pictures....
tell him to give u 2...
heck u have my names right?
why not dig?
and where is the picture you promised our viewers?

do some digging and come post ur findings

PS that pic u have is my best pic so do some digging on fb ET all
grin

permission granted.....
I don't mean to brag but that jacket in the picture can feed u throughout ur remaining 1week plus and even more.....
I'm not going to push myself to fame when I have people like you.....

go right ahead

grin

PS use ur main stop being a pvssy and grow some balls..... it's getting tiring already.....

PS the Lexus ur boss went to beg for is lying idle in my house..... doing absolutely nothing ......

baba dig up n post the one u have a na....

FYI I cannot continue doing this with an impotent nigga about to end..... use main let's see u

Na this one bust my head grin grin. Jacket ke.. Oya show us the jacket and show us a link where it is sold around for so and so dollars.. Dont come here and make false claims.. No Nairalander will fall for that gimmick. Coat wey nor get name wey Kunle sew. ODE!!

Parked Lexus ES350?? OGA, are you that dense? Men are parking Ranges and Mercedes that cost 20 MIl, you are trying to proove that you parked a 200,000 naira Lexus... U dont have any idea what balling means and that, more than everyother thing reinforces my belief that you are not only poor, you struggle for your daily bread.

Park well, Make Porshe drive pass.. LEXUS kee u dere.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by dannybrasky(m): 6:33am On Sep 13, 2019
truthbetold30:

You want people to assume you have a gateman? Mannn, we have people feeding us your information. Dont come here to brag. You dont have a gateman, you live in a face me I face you house. You got nothing man, NOTHING. When there is no proof, dont just come online and claim whatever..

For christsake, I have a Private jet parked at the airport in Abuja. Dumb Bleep!

First bolded! So so In correct,second bolded!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You haven't gotten my attention still,use your main moniker!!
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold30: 6:35am On Sep 13, 2019
dannybrasky:

First bolded! So so In correct,second bolded!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You haven't gotten my attention still,use your main moniker!!

You nor get, you nor get.. You wan turn community gateman to your own?? The real ballers dont belong to a crew of mechanics and cyber-bullies.

Proves to everyone that you nor get level.. You are trying too hard already.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by dannybrasky(m): 6:41am On Sep 13, 2019
truthbetold30:

You are already following the crowd and proving them right. Not your average hustler my foot. How do we know that? Because you said so? That is exactly what Obieke said until we saw how he rolls. Quit bragging on social media. We dont know you. We dont want to know you. Poor people roll with the poor so when you have mechanics and church urchins as friends, you cannot be any better.

Thousands of people see you and your crew as big fools. I am only here to reinforce that belief. Set up any thread and I ll be here to ruin it. Use your main moniker is getting boring man, if you aint got anything better to say, just keep quiet.

Be a leader, not a follower.
who be thousands of people? na them dey put food for my table? Spits grin

Ruin my thread (Laughs in Buhari's voice) grin grin shebi your boss legalwealth wey u dey lick em balls get many threads,its not hard to reciprocate on his threads as well,let's see who stands to get more damage on this platform grin Mr private jet for Abuja,I'm not taking u serious still.
U don't know anything grin

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by thebigkendo(m): 7:15am On Sep 13, 2019
Why are you guys taking the clown serious na.. I am disappointed angry

Anyways I have updated my whatsapp picture sha.. I am ready for the fame grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by dannybrasky(m): 7:28am On Sep 13, 2019
truthbetold30:

Parked Lexus ES350?? 200,000 naira Lexus.

At least he didn't buy his on hire purchase grin Don't forget Your oga legalwahala couldn't afford same Lexus grin grin The struggle is real men!!

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by dannybrasky(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2019
I'm done here until u are ready to post with your main moniker. But meanwhile....
Food for thought.

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 8:09am On Sep 13, 2019
truthbetold30:

Na this one bust my head grin grin. Jacket ke.. Oya show us the jacket and show us a link where it is sold around for so and so dollars.. Dont come here and make false claims.. No Nairalander will fall for that gimmick. Coat wey nor get name wey Kunle sew. ODE!!

Parked Lexus ES350?? OGA, are you that dense? Men are parking Ranges and Mercedes that cost 20 MIl, you are trying to proove that you parked a 200,000 naira Lexus... U dont have any idea what balling means and that, more than everyother thing reinforces my belief that you are not only poor, you struggle for your daily bread.

It's possible that you must have forgotten your mandate because you promised us the picture, he didn't.
Please post it so we can judge for ourselves.
lest I forget, how would you like your poster?
Obituary or Gone too soon?
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by diportivo: 8:09am On Sep 13, 2019
the hostilities have started....bright and early

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by TRYGO(m): 8:31am On Sep 13, 2019
So sorry for what happened to you.

Here's what I'd have to say.
1. To car owners, try and get a small code reader. This would help you be able to at least retrieved any stored codes, and maybe google them, to have an idea of what's going on with your car.

2. You must not be handy with tools to get your car's problems fixed. You can guide your mechanic, if he doesn't understand some of the codes.

3. Some mechanics find it frustrating to work along side with car owners, when it comes to such an interface.

4. To my colleagues, let's no matter what, try as much as possible, to keep existing or potential clients in the know of what we're doing, when it comes to fixing their cars.

5. I have clients, and I like them though, that are more enlightened about their car issues, when they cone over for fixes.
That way, you both share ideas, just in case you get into some sort of difficulties (remember, no one knows everything ALL!)

6. When your cars are fixed, pls do ensured you are absolutely satisfied with the job, before driving off(away).

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Have you contacted the mechanic to put your observations to him already?

Regards,
Joseph (08066643532:calls/WhatsApp)
DW Nig Ltd
Isolo
Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by gummi21: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2019
wow...what happened to this thread....people just came here to fight with each other ?wtf and noone actually suggested anything about the topic here. cry cry cry cry
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by gummi21: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2019
after I put this up and sent it to him even mentioned putting his address and exposing him...he came to beg saying it was machine error bla bla. Even though I believe he is full of lies. Zero honesty ... He tried to return money paid to him but that is not my major concern...he has been doing it constantly...you know the saying "you are only sorry when you are caught"

he doesn't want to lose his reputation ...I asked him what reputation ?? he is a complete fraud...cheating unsuspecting car owners who do not have any clue about car scanning and error codes.

I am worried he is continuing with that for unsuspecting car owners...I will check this out when I am on ground and meet him in person.

TRYGO:

So sorry for what happened to you.

Here's what I'd have to say.
1. To car owners, try and get a small code reader. This would help you be able to at least retrieved any stored codes, and maybe google them, to have an idea of what's going on with your car.

2. You must not be handy with tools to get your car's problems fixed. You can guide your mechanic, if he doesn't understand some of the codes.

3. Some mechanics find it frustrating to work along side with car owners, when it comes to such an interface.

4. To my colleagues, let's no matter what, try as much as possible, to keep existing or potential clients in the know of what we're doing, when it comes to fixing their cars.

5. I have clients, and I like them though, that are more enlightened about their car issues, when they cone over for fixes.
That way, you both share ideas, just in case you get into some sort of difficulties (remember, no one knows everything ALL!)

6. When your cars are fixed, pls do ensured you are absolutely satisfied with the job, before driving off(away).

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Have you contacted the mechanic to put your observations to him already?

Regards,
Joseph (08066643532:calls/WhatsApp)
DW Nig Ltd
Isolo
Lagos

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by lateefat101: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2019
dannybrasky:

Pele,I know .... grin

Is this not you Daniel Adegoke living in Karu?

So you are this disgusting? undecided undecided undecided

Abuse me and see how I will tell them how you are only touting people's cars.
You don't have a single one of your own but bragging and abusing people here and there.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by TRYGO(m): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2019
Lateefat. Let's take things easy o! Just overlook some of the excesses over here.

Instead of people proffering solutions to the OP, here has become a smearing ground already.

Cheers!
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by lateefat101: 9:28am On Sep 16, 2019
TRYGO:
Lateefat. Let's take things easy o! Just overlook some of the excesses over here.

Instead of people proffering solutions to the OP, here has become a smearing ground already.

Cheers!

Just flabbergasted seeing him bragging and abusing people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by Mayor555(m): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2019
lateefat101:

You don't have a single one of your own but bragging and abusing people here and there.

just shut up!

give a traceable introduction of yourself, before you start spilling trash.

Enough of all these bullshit.
you opened this profile early Monday morning just to talk dust....how jobless can you be?

you're free to come at me.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by lateefat101: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2019
Mayor555:

just shut up!

give a traceable introduction of yourself, before you start spilling trash.

Enough of all these bullshit.
you opened this profile early Monday morning just to talk dust....how jobless can you be?

you're free to come at me.

SMH
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by dannybrasky(m): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2019
lateefat101:

Another new moniker! Not to worry,I won't insult ugrin
My info on jiji ?? grin grin grin
Try again!!

Them don find me go jiji o,ayam not just important,but importantaaaa. grin

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by Mayor555(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2019
lateefat101:

SMH

no break your neck o.... because you have too much people's matter on that head since you're not useful for yourself.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by lateefat101: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2019
dannybrasky:

Another new moniker! Not to worry,I won't insult ugrin
My info on jiji ?? grin grin grin
Try again!!

Them don find me go jiji o,ayam not just important,but importantaaaa. grin

You are too fake.
You stay in Karu that is in Nasarawa state but you are claiming Abuja.
You are a tout louding cars of owners and dealers for peanuts. Spit on you dirty bragging pig.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by dannybrasky(m): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2019
lateefat101:

You are too fake.
You stay in Karu that is in Nasarawa state but you are claiming Abuja.
You are a tout louding cars of owners and dealers for peanuts. Spit on you dirty bragging pig.

Stay in karu Or I have a business is in karu sit? Do your assignment grin grin
Clouding cars for dealers? Error! grin
Imported my first car for sale back in 2009 do the maths

U never start,get to work,keep digging grin

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by lateefat101: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2019
dannybrasky:

Stay in karu Or I have a business is in karu sit? Do your assignment grin grin
Clouding cars for dealers? Error! grin
Imported my first car for sale back in 2009 do the maths

U never start,get to work,keep digging grin

SMH ... It is louding I said, not Clouding

You that was still in school as at 2012. I will upload your 2012 picture in which you were wearing ear ring and carrying school bag.

Tell me to go ahead in your next response else you are a bastard liar and low life.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by dannybrasky(m): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
lateefat101:

You that was still in school as at 2012. I will upload your 2012 picture in which you were wearing ear ring and carrying school bag.

Tell me to go ahead in your next response else you are a bastard liar and low life.
I doubled dare u! If you no post am no be papa born u!!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by Mayor555(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
lateefat101:

Tell me to go ahead in your next rlesponse else you are a bastard liar and low life.

the writing pattern is sooo legalwealth.... can't you see? from SMH to correcting clouding......

you have problem.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by dannybrasky(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
I knew it was legalwealth,I was just playing along! Let's all enjoy the ride grin

Mayor555:

the writing pattern is sooo legalwealth.... can't you see? from SMH to correcting clouding......

you have problem.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by lateefat101: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
dannybrasky:

I doubled dare u! If you no post am no be papa born u!!

I can see you are very happy to see your old picture; tell us it was not you or it was not in 2012.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oil Leakage In Cars? These Are The Causes - Autoreportng / Is Opel Zafira A Good Car For A Transport Business / I Want To Change A Right-hand Drive Truck To Left-hand Drive-any Recommendation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.