Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend (97445 Views)

Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by BigShishi(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
Man brags about sleeping with his best friend's gf

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by 360degreess(m): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
.. This is the highest display of immorality.How can a matured man Post this nonsense?Is that supposed to be an achievement?...

672 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by laluski(m): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
360degreess:
.. This is the highest display of immortality.How can a matured man Post this nonsense?Is that supposed to be an achievement?...

Immortality ke....

343 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by OriOko88(m): 12:11am On Dec 26, 2022
cool
The kind girls God dey send into the
world in this decades are definitely from Jezebel. Many of them are sex freaks,dem dey knack shits.

Some teenage yahoo boys of about 19 Years in my compond have camped some women about 35 36 years of age at home since yesterday..very sure those women are single mothers or divorcees. Theyve been fckin shiit outta them since and also smoking loud. Chaii
People dey fvxkk demselves for this ibadan

344 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by headbasher96(m): 12:18am On Dec 26, 2022
Some people the encourage stabbings ooo

If na me i go call my guy make we go chop pepper soup and beer him help me dodge bullet

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Fahvvy: 2:35am On Dec 26, 2022
It's funny how no one above me is talking about the guy undecided....

Like didn't y'all see that a guy slept with his BEST FRIEND's girlfriend? undecided... Best friend!!!!!

Someone who has absolutely no qualms sleeping with your woman cannot be a best friend, nahhhhh that's worse than an enemy angry...

That kind of person will stab you with a knife and still wear a big smile on his face undecided...

That girl may be a who.re, but that guy is a fat stinking betrayer!! angry...

And I'd rather a slut than a betrayer in the name of a best friend, tweeeh!!! angry...

443 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Lalami3232(m): 5:02am On Dec 26, 2022
Na wa ooooooo!!!
But make we analyze this thing sef. Why everyone dey blame the girl for been an ashawo? See eeh, I believe say it takes two people to tangle. How we go point accusing fingers to the girl only and leave the boy? Both of them na he/shediots.
I think this platform is very biased because two people fvck themselves and we dey only insult one person. The guy is the bigger LovePeddler, f00l and useless person here. It takes a LovePeddler to go down with another. And for the record, the guy don break the bro code, so he's no longer a nigga but a princess

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted"

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by dazzlingd(m): 5:19am On Dec 26, 2022
OriOko88:
cool
The kind girls God dey send into the
world in this decades are definitely from Jezebel. Many of them are sex freaks,dem dey knack shits.

Some teenage yahoo boys of about 19 Years in my compond have camped some women about 35 36 years of age at home since yesterday..very sure those women are single mothers or divorcees. Theyve been fckin shiit outta them since and also smoking loud. Chaii
People dey fvxkk demselves for this ibadan

Lol grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by oz4real83(m): 5:33am On Dec 26, 2022
Fahvvy:

Like didn't y'all see that a guy slept with his BEST FRIEND's girlfriend? undecided... Best friend!!!!!

Someone who has absolutely no qualms sleeping with your woman cannot be a best friend, nahhhhh that's worse than an enemy angry...

That kind of person will stab you with a knife and still wear a big smile on his face undecided...

And I'd rather a slut than a betrayer in the name of a best friend, tweeeh!!! angry...
the guy broke the "bro code", such a guy should never be trusted. The ex of a friend should never even been dated or slept with much less his present girlfriend. Both the girl and the guy share equal stupidity and fits each other, I just hope the victim discovers the kind of girlfriend and "best friend" he has and dump their sorry asses.

143 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by money121(m): 6:16am On Dec 26, 2022
Lobatan

Omo ode
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by zed7: 6:30am On Dec 26, 2022
He probably had a bet with his best friend. No sensible man will do such nonsense and post it.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by nicerod(m): 6:34am On Dec 26, 2022
grin grin

Your end is near
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 7:15am On Dec 26, 2022
Losing one's girlfriend and best friend at the same time hurts like hell but in this situation, I consider it a blessing. Man should go and give thanks in seven different churches. He lost two people he doesn't need in his life

158 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by mytime24(f): 7:28am On Dec 26, 2022
Lies,

Na her girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Babara1994(m): 7:34am On Dec 26, 2022
Fahvvy:

He just helped his best friend. He exposed her.. probably an agreement between him and his best friend to test her loyalty. Think like a real G and not a SIMP

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by hylyne(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2022
He isn't your friend,not to talk of being your BEST friend.

She's not cheap, but you paid her Price.

16 Likes

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 26, 2022
ILegend was right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 26, 2022
360degreess:
.. This is the highest display of immortality.How can a matured man Post this nonsense?Is that supposed to be an achievement?...

na mumu man

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2022
This guy sounds like a 7 year old kid, how can you expose only your own face, leaving the cheap fucking slut, why not expose Her's instead and leak some pics or videos of her dirty kpekus for the world to see.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by fattprince(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2022
mytime24:
Lies,

Na her girlfriend
Exactly my thoughts when I saw the post. She's the guy girlfriend

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by FuckSilly: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2022
360degreess:
Sought of...
Sex could be an achievement for guys because, IT TAKES A LOT TO MAKE MONEY, and usually CHEAP SLÚTS request for money DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY before they spread their public holes to get fucƙed.

Women usually give consent for sex, sex is cheap for them.
There are certain ways things work in this world, THE WORLD NEVER THINK HIGHLY OF ANYONE WHO DOES SOMETHING THAT'S IS CHEAP AND EASY... A girl with multiple BODYCOUNT, irrespective of people that fucƙed her can never be a HIGH-VALUE girl, BECAUSE THE WORLD KNOWS THAT SEX IS CHEAP AND EASY FOR GIRLS TO GET.
THEREFORE, A GUY CAN SEE SMASHING A GIRL AS AN ACHIEVEMENT, BECAUSE IT MIGHT HAVE CAUSED HIM A LOT BEFORE HE GOT OR "BOUGHT" CONSENT FROM THE GIRL.

A GIRL WITH MULTIPLE BODYCOUNT WILL FOREVER BE SEEN AND REGARDED AS:

A CHEAP SLÚT
A WHÓRE
A LOOSE PIECE OF SHÎT
A PUBLIC HOLE
A USED PRODUCT
A LEFTOVER E.T.C...

MOST GIRLS KNOWS THIS FOR A FACT, AND THAT'S WHY THEY HIDE OR LIE ABOUT THEIR TRUE BODYCOUNT.

MOST GIRLS USUALLY DIVIDE THEIR BODYCOUNT BY AT LEAST 2, 5 OR 10....

KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE.

Modified:
This guy is a dunce.
This fool is disgracing himself and his future, because he slept with AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL (Girls with numerous bodycount, used product and leftover)

He's shinning teeth, instead of him to expose the cheap slút, so that the world can know her for who she really is?

I hate WHÓRES with passion.
All girls with more than 2 bodycount are WHÓRES.

Sex is very easy and cheap for girls. All females with NO deformities are born with innate values to attract who wants to f#ck them. Normally, It's females that gives CONSENT for sex.

A guy with numerous bodycount can still be a HIGH-VALUE man, BECAUSE HE GOT CONSENT FROM LOTS OF GIRLS TO F#CK THEM.

HOWEVER,

A girl with multiple BODYCOUNT will forever be seen and regarded as:

A CHEAP SLÚT
A whóre
A loose wayward hooker
A LEFTOVER
A USED PRODUCT etc

There's no place in the world that those adjectives are used for men.
Even is history and forever more ,
Solomon
David
Ghenghis khan e.t.c are never regarded as whóres...

Girls knows all these facts, and that's why they ALWAYS hide or lie about their true bodycount, AND IT'S THOSE WAYWARD FORNICATORS AND WHÓRES THAT USUALLY GET OFFENDED BY THE MENTION OF BODYCOUNT.
- They will tell you it doesn't matter...
- They will tell you it's private...
- They will tell you it's not a big deal...
ALL THESE ARE ABSOLUTE BULLSHÌTS, BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER HOPE OR PRAY FOR THEIR SONS OR BROTHERS TO END UP WITH A WORTHLESS, USELESS AND LOOSE LEFTOVERS LIKE THEM.

I knew this would be taken down, it was the first comment on this post.

The truth is very bitter grin

Pained fornicators took it down.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by opalu: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by obembet(f): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2022
Nonsense boy with flat head Some guys are just too useless.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by KingLennon(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2022
This thing this guy has done has caused so many deaths unless it was a game. Sleeping with your friend's girl is absolutely NO!

I have been saying this, there is absolutely NO girl money can't get. No matter how expensive she looks, just double the money and she'll strip her panties ◉‿◉

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Cj4charles(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Passionate888: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by ForgetfulJones: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2022
To him it is...

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Magnumproperty: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2022
Chaiii

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2022
Pretentious gender
Fear who no fear this gender

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Yankiss(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2022
Sex used to be sacred between husband and wife. Now, children have taken what doesn't belong to them and this is the result. Kiss and tell. cry cry

25 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.