Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards (31797 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards / Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) / Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by ajericho(m): 11:03am On May 12, 2019
My gaddamn country, person wey dey cause problem for house na him be the best,,

I always thought that people are being awarded by the good work they had done, I didn't know it's all about drama lol grin
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by dwilliams: 11:04am On May 12, 2019
my guy
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by Prateekeru: 11:04am On May 12, 2019
[
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by Hemmar01(m): 11:05am On May 12, 2019
Was he d only one nominated?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by Olatunji1929: 11:09am On May 12, 2019
ajericho:
My gaddamn country, person wey dey cause problem for house na him be the best,,

I always thought that people are being awarded by the good work they had done, I didn't know it's all about drama lol grin
is better than your sleeping senator name your senator let compare him with maleye or any senator you think is more deserve the award than him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by munas: 11:10am On May 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
How much he buy that award. Best senator, politician of the year What's the mean?

The very best...forget his drama.

The sponsored the highest number of bills in the senate
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by ajericho(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2019
Olatunji1929:
is better than your sleeping senator name your senator let compare him with maleye or any senator you think is more deserve the award than him

Excuse me,are you okay at all?

Na Sunday we dey abeg,i no wan wahala
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by ajericho(m): 11:14am On May 12, 2019
Mondaygeez:
See below

Make dem ban this guy naa

Cc:seun
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by harley88(m): 11:15am On May 12, 2019
247naijamedia:
The lawmaker representing Kogi West senatorial district at the National Assembly, Senator Dino Melaye,
Receives Best Senator, Politician of the year from "WHO IS WHO" Awards Night.

Watch The Video.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/Dino-Melaye-Receives-Best-Senator-Politician-Of-The-Year-Photos.html

Well deserved
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by Hafsy666: 11:16am On May 12, 2019
Hmmmmmm, what's best about Melaye. Nigeria eeh
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by jamace(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2019
supportnija:
I just can imagine if Dino is the best then Nigeria good bye
Give list of better senators than Dino Melaye.

Stop suffering from HATREDIOSIS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by Nobody: 11:29am On May 12, 2019
supportnija:

Can you tell me how many bill your Dino had sponsored for four years,?useless Igbo man, go and rest in your erosion.
No Senator has sponsored more bill than Dino.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by Olatunji1929: 11:31am On May 12, 2019
ajericho:

Excuse me,are you okay at all?
Na Sunday we dey abeg,i no wan wahala

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by BenzEne1(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2019
Shalama:
No Senator has sponsored more bill than Dino.

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by ajericho(m): 11:40am On May 12, 2019
[quote author=Olatunji1929 post=78323854][/quote]

King?? undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by Dadaboy: 11:42am On May 12, 2019
sureheaven:
Best senator in a country like Nigeria where 90% are jobless. Best senator in country that is the capital of poverty in the world.
Best senator to a politician who came empty handed to politics and suddenly became a billionaire after eight years in office shocked

Shame on all nigerian politicians, thank God I'm out of that shit hole.
God bless America
Are you enjoying now in America?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by vioment: 11:51am On May 12, 2019
The who is who is already plagued e never even start. If them be say most theatrics, i for know say e correct - regina should know this. But as e be so, ojoro and nigerian way dun scatter the format. One less hype to waste my time on.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by Yankiss(m): 11:53am On May 12, 2019
247naijamedia:
The lawmaker representing Kogi West senatorial district at the National Assembly, Senator Dino Melaye,
Receives Best Senator, Politician of the year from "WHO IS WHO" Awards Night.

Watch The Video.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/Dino-Melaye-Receives-Best-Senator-Politician-Of-The-Year-Photos.html
The award has no meaning. This must be a cruel joke from hell. I love Dino as a person but there is basically no reason for this caricature. Best Senator? For locking himself up in his apartment and lying to the police he was not there? For jumping out of a moving vehicle and thoroughly demystifying the Senate? His travails at the hands of the govt and persecution by the law enforcement agencies are by the way. I do not really understand how he came by this award. There are many things we do not know, really. Someone should enlighten us.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by ecclize: 11:53am On May 12, 2019
To my utmost surprise no one has mention one senator name that deserve it over Dino...
Why is it that some ppl like unreasonable wailling...
To be honest i find it hard to belief he won it... But at a litte pause thinking of who derseve it than him... Until now am still blank...
Ali ndume to me is the only senator that nears dino

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by Nobody: 11:54am On May 12, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

If I'm an Igbo man, may good things follow you but if I'm not an Igbo man, may evil befall you

Amen and Amen....His stupid hatred for Igbo will kill him... Interestingly, I'm not one neither...oloriburuku oma let jati jati

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by goslowgoslow(m): 12:01pm On May 12, 2019
Dadaboy:

Are you enjoying now in America?
Person wey never get papers.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by BRASH: 12:03pm On May 12, 2019
helinues:
Who are the clowns that gave him the award?
i believe if the world's best president was given 2 buhari, you and ur fellow zombies will say he deserves it, meanwhile Dino is better than d dullard and some apc senators

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by iukpe: 12:12pm On May 12, 2019
The Best by Nigerian standard.
He is standing now. If there is any thing against him, he'll fall on a stretcher.

Best President
Best Governor
Best senator
Best Army chief
Best IGP

You will be amazed who the winners would be.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 12, 2019
Award keh...

Check my signature jhor
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by zezea14(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2019
True leadership is not by sponsoring many bill, it is a matter of implementation and accountability. I laughed when I heard people comparing who sponsored more bills our mumu never do.

Tell us the name of your useless Senator let's compare with Senator Dino Melaye. Even all the Senators in the National Assembly have always voted him their best Senator back to back. Do you know more than them? No Senator in the National Assembly has made more contributions on the floor and sponsor more bills than him.

Dino Melaye, our next Senate President [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by Horladipupo0505: 12:38pm On May 12, 2019
jimi4us:
which of your useless sleep addict senator is more active and outspoken like Dino? Almajiri senators holding Nigeria back
abi something is doing dis one ni.....no b ur fault. a English dey disturb una..I see u don't know wat best is.....idiot
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by Birmingham(m): 12:47pm On May 12, 2019
Be Safe From Pest.

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by leriment: 12:47pm On May 12, 2019
okay.. we hear..next news..and we surely know its tonto dike.or reginia Daniel or naira marley
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by bluke(m): 12:47pm On May 12, 2019
why jesus wept.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by Shikini: 12:48pm On May 12, 2019
Well deserved

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Khadijah Iliya: Damagum Daughter's Wedding Fatiha (Pictures) / Aminu Kani, Jigawa PDP Gov Aspirant Defects To APC / 2019: Top Presidential Candidates Who Have Visited Obasanjo Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.