Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards (31794 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards / Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) / Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by uvie66: 12:56pm On May 12, 2019
Does this Man look at himself in the mirror after dressing, he is in his 40s for crying out loud.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by Jabioro: 1:05pm On May 12, 2019
"Who be who" award...house of comedy.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 12, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

Tell us the name of your useless Senator let's compare with Senator Dino Melaye. Even all the Senators in the National Assembly have always voted him their best Senator back to back. Do you know more than them? No Senator in the National Assembly has made more contributions on the floor and sponsor more bills than him.

Dino Melaye, our next Senate President

Being controversial is not synonymous to being the best. Dino falls into the category of the former and not in any way the latter.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by incogni2o: 1:12pm On May 12, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

If I'm an Igbo man, may good things follow you but if I'm not an Igbo man, may evil befall you

See 2 Afonjas abusing themselves abroad
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by incogni2o: 1:12pm On May 12, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

If I'm an Igbo man, may good things follow you but if I'm not an Igbo man, may evil befall you

See teo Afonjas abusing themselves abroad
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 12, 2019
Who is who is who?
How credible are they?

See how it sounds like me eating hot yam
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by Valmekyz: 1:18pm On May 12, 2019
ejibaba:

Amen and Amen....His stupid hatred for Igbo will kill him... Interestingly, I'm not one neither...oloriburuku oma let jati jati
Amen and Amen
He will suffer till death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by whoawa(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2019
supportnija:

Can you tell me how many bill your Dino had sponsored for four years,?useless Igbo man, go and rest in your erosion.

You first need to state the name of the senator you think deserved the award better than Dino and ur reasons for naming him the best senator.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by whoawa(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

And so shall it be my brother, it is so amazing that a leech that is not qualified to be a gate Man to Nwa Igbo can be quoting the igbos randomly

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 12, 2019
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by sureheaven(m): 1:41pm On May 12, 2019
shocked
Are you enjoying now in America?

Mi bros, after heaven, it's America.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by Mickeybook(f): 1:44pm On May 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
How much he buy that award. Best senator, politician of the year What's the mean?
how mush does he have that other 108 senators don't have ?
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by truthstands20: 1:51pm On May 12, 2019
The most outspoken Senator of the Federal Republic. He and Saraki deserves the award.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by RexTramadol1: 1:52pm On May 12, 2019
sureheaven:
Best senator in a country like Nigeria where 90% are jobless. Best senator in country that is the capital of poverty in the world.
Best senator to a politician who came empty handed to politics and suddenly became a billionaire after eight years in office shocked

Shame on all nigerian politicians, thank God I'm out of that shit hole.
God bless America

Peeeeeellllleeeeeee papi Yankee
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by Deepfeel(m): 1:56pm On May 12, 2019
He deserves it, this man Don suffer for police hand tire grin
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by jaxxy(m): 2:13pm On May 12, 2019
I like Dino as a person bt all the senators including him have failed this country by their actions and inactions. The senate is one of the most corrupt institutions. More corrupt than the police.

I term it legal corruption. The cost of running government is unsustainable. Both senate and executive and other parastatals. It needs to be reviewed downwards.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:15pm On May 12, 2019
SMD deserves the award.... He is the people's general
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by brightisodje(m): 2:18pm On May 12, 2019
No politician in Nigeria deserve an Award this country is really a poo i sorry for nija
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by olajide8(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2019
247naijamedia:
The lawmaker representing Kogi West senatorial district at the National Assembly, Senator Dino Melaye,
Receives Best Senator, Politician of the year from "WHO IS WHO" Awards Night.

Watch The Video.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/Dino-Melaye-Receives-Best-Senator-Politician-Of-The-Year-Photos.html

How much did the organisers charge him, show of shame all over the country they have forgotten that this is a man that climbed a tree and stayed for 11hours and a man that resisted arrested in for 7days after he was invited for questioning
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by SOFTENGR: 3:07pm On May 12, 2019
utenwuson:
Before u come here to talk bullcrap, tell us the name of the senator representing u......
And what their Senator has achieved apart from warming bench.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by Sermwell(m): 3:14pm On May 12, 2019
LUCKIE2014:

Being controversial is not synonymous to being the best. Dino falls into the category of the former and not in any way the latter.
okay we have heard you!!! but can you please mention senators that are better than Dino??
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by bionixs: 3:25pm On May 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
How much he buy that award. Best senator, politician of the year What's the mean?
see how corruption has shaped your reasoning. that is why your likes don't believe that anybody could be rich without stealing in Nigeria. everything is buy for you,even heaven
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by bionixs: 3:28pm On May 12, 2019
jimi4us:
which of your useless sleep addict senator is more active and outspoken like Dino? Almajiri senators holding Nigeria back
don't mind him. Nigerians are even worse than their politicians
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2019
sureheaven:
Best senator in a country like Nigeria where 90% are jobless. Best senator in country that is the capital of poverty in the world.
Best senator to a politician who came empty handed to politics and suddenly became a billionaire after eight years in office shocked

Shame on all nigerian politicians, thank God I'm out of that shit hole.
God bless America
Clap for yourself
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by binsanni(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

Ameen
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by StudyCrestLtd: 5:15pm On May 12, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

Tell us the name of your useless Senator let's compare with Senator Dino Melaye. Even all the Senators in the National Assembly have always voted him their best Senator back to back. Do you know more than them? No Senator in the National Assembly has made more contributions on the floor and sponsor more bills than him.

Dino Melaye, our next Senate President
I am more interested in their yard sticks. Can someone help out.
How many bill was sponsored. How many impacted on the common Nigerian. etc
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by dcncorniels: 5:22pm On May 12, 2019
d tin pain some pple say na dino dem give

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by Collins9156(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2019
Someone said before u condemn Dino, please tell us the name of ur Senator, just a simple question.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by israelmao(m): 6:45pm On May 12, 2019
Whoever the FG is using against its perceived enemies should be careful, just imagine how quick Mr.Transmission that the FG used against Dino went into total oblivion!
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards by suremanpatriot: 1:47am On May 13, 2019
Brave Senator very vocal and true voice of the masses. Thank God for keeping you alive and strong to speak for d voiceless masses.
Big Congrats Dino my man,after the storm comes sunshine grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days / Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 / Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.