Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,035 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Who's The Best Man In A Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's The Best Man In A Wedding (1190 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / Using A Woman As Your Best Man / Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who's The Best Man In A Wedding by OlukunleJ(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2007
I have this conceptual view about who takes on the position of the best man in a wedding as a faulty culture. A bride by this belief, fell for the groom's so called best man. Am afraid the best man had rather be the groom cos he's best for the day. Do men really need a best man before they wed? fellas, do u share this optimism.  shocked
Re: Who's The Best Man In A Wedding by OlukunleJ(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2007
The bridegroom fell in love with the groom's best man, is that fair? felas, i've determined not to have a bestman if am to get married. Am i being jealous or wat. i think am meant to be the bestman for the day. or wat do u feel.
Re: Who's The Best Man In A Wedding by Ndipe(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2007
Interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Ladies, Can U Marry First School Leaving Cert. Holder Guy? / The Amorious Urge! / Is It Possible To Be Single/unmarried An Yet Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.