Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out (3607 Views)

How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko / This Female Nurse Is Pretty But She's Also Very Naughty / He Does A Dirty Job, Yet She Is Pretty And Loves Him ( Picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by golor(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2019
My bae looks like Regina Daniels . they both have striking resemblance in many attribute. In height , colour and facial looks

Check this out

Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by Faithy247: 9:50pm On May 12, 2019
Ok. I pray her own Ned locate her soon too.To balance the resemblance.

28 Likes

Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by Wizywiz(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2019
This one wan find her own Ned abi na nwoko

1 Like

Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 12, 2019
How many girls are you going to post here before you find your missing rib? You’ve posted more than 5 different girls I know of. Kilode?
Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by golor(m): 9:55pm On May 12, 2019
Nofavorss:
How many girls are you going to post here before you find your missing rib? You’ve posted more than 5 different girls I know of. Kilode?

Look well bloda , its same girl .
Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by obumnaeke(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2019
���� is that not Abigail?
Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by golor(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2019
obumnaeke:
����
is that not Abigail?

Sure !!!she's ..u still wana tell me she's ur gf?
Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 12, 2019
golor:

Is she? The last time you posted how you guys had issue at the time

If that’s same person in the picture, then it’s a good one bro
Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by golor(m): 10:41pm On May 12, 2019
Nofavorss:
Is she? The last time you posted how you guys had issue at the time

If that’s same person in the picture, then it’s a good one bro

She is , thanks plentiful
Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by golor(m): 10:45pm On May 12, 2019
Faithy247:

Who Ned EPP
Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by starstaz(m): 11:37pm On May 12, 2019
Horror and Horrific.

Don't allow the Ned guy Snatch this yoke' from u. I talk my own. Nobodi will console U. Pikin u are get itself a plate of hot sense! These are trial times.
Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 12, 2019
She doesn't look like Regina Daniels. Argue with yourself.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by Foodforthought: 12:06am On May 13, 2019
She's a damsel. Lucky you bro

1 Like

Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by Nobody: 12:30am On May 13, 2019
Na inferiority complex Dey worry you and your babe.

Cases like this, I’ll say “reginal Daniel looks like my babe”

Not the other way round.

By the way, why is her hip looking like two story building??

1 Like

Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by Nobody: 6:33am On May 13, 2019
I can assure you that ONE YEAR into MARRIAGE you will not see this again.
This thing you call beauty, will mean nothing to you.;
............ Her Breasts would have become soap dish to you.
.............Her BUTTOCKS would have grown to wide to become a stumbling block to u.
.............Her people (your in-laws) would have started running your home.
.............Attraction to her would have turned sour and cold.
Eventually, YOU will long for YOUNGER LADIES.
Consequently,U may start seeing an ORDINARY BAG of DISTURBANCE filled with NAGGING.

But, if you look CLOSELY now, you may start noticing the attributes of a WIFE who is ready to discharge her duties with high sense of reasoning and support for her spouse, through commitment and hard-work. That’s what sustains marriage.

Better LOOK before you start Limping....

4 Likes

Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by czarina(f): 6:37am On May 13, 2019
Wait o, is it not the same you that has badmouthed this girl on so many threads in the past. Even bringing her private issues here?

It is well with you.
Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by crossfm: 7:21am On May 13, 2019
You mean she also needs her own N nwaoko in her life.let me talk to my grand pa.
Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:22am On May 13, 2019
What kind of vegetable did she cook for you that you think she looks blike Regina Daniels
Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by Deepfeel(m): 7:42am On May 13, 2019
I hope she's aware you been posting her pic everywhere on nairaland undecided
Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by Follygunners: 8:27am On May 13, 2019
But Regina Daniels isn't pretty... cool
Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by TANID(m): 9:59am On May 13, 2019
golor:

Let Me Have Her Number grin I Just Wan To Ask Her About Your Relationship
Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by Tallesty1(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2019
Her leg needs alignment
Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by Veyk(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2019
Low Cost REGINA DANIELS smileyLow Cost REGINA DANIELS
Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by megareal: 10:06am On May 13, 2019
Sorry is your case then, because she will soon do a Ned Nwoko on you. undecided
Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by Makz: 10:20am On May 13, 2019
Yep. It shud be na that....

Faithy247:

To every Regina Daniels is a Ned Nwoko
Re: She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out by rex444(m): 11:36am On May 13, 2019
Make I no talk sha

(1) (Reply)

“I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl / Is Anything Wrong What He Did - Photo / Have You Ever Disvirgined A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.