Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) (4365 Views)

A Sales Girl Once Said My Fingers Looked Like The Snack"kulikuli" / Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos? / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) by kmaster007: 9:57pm On May 12, 2019
Hi Guys!

Some girls can be so dramatic especially after fvcking them.

I met this girl during my school days, we became friends accidentally, I don’t know how it happened, the day we had sex too, we started like play.

After sex, she asked me, who am I to you now? I said you’re my friend then she started crying.

Fear catch me, make this girl no go hold breast curse me, I sharperly go close to her and started telling her what she wants to hear.”

“You’re my sweetheart, the love of my life, my boo and all”.

The next day, I cut all communication and blocked her everywhere. I don’t want a girl who will be all up on my neck.

The truth is, different things can make a guy fvck a girl once and run away.

So Guys

Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away, What Really Happened?

Drop your comments

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) by foliman(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2019
In nothing less than 4 occasions...

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) by mcjohny(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2019
op I believe you should have more pertinent issues to focus than this bullshit

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) by SmallmebigGod: 10:56pm On May 12, 2019
May be e no sweet, why wouldn't you want to get more :p
Re: Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) by waywardpikin: 11:20pm On May 12, 2019
I do that all the time, and I mean ALL THE TIME.

We have a name for it and it is called PUMP AND DUMP.

BENEFITS OF PUMP AND DUMP:

- It saves cost.

- You don't get sucked into any drama.

- No girl sticks around long enough that you lose guard and give her belle. Kó possible rara!

- Nobody professing fake love to you cos you know it's all lies and there are ALWAYS strings attached. You doubt me? Don't pump and dump, pump and stay, then come back afterwards and tell us what really happened.

- You work at your own pace, your focus is sharper, and no girl is breathing down your neck that so so so is toasting her, or her time is running out, or she needs/wants/has to marry at so so so deadline, thus putting undue pressure on you. Your only concern is yourself.

- And did I mention that it saves cost?

- And lastly, it saves cost!

Thank you very much.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) by yarimo(m): 11:22pm On May 12, 2019
I am waiting patiently on top of mango tree in CHIBOK to read lies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) by SaucyBenks(m): 11:36pm On May 12, 2019
This pastor's daughter that looks at me with hate n disgust, I just didn't know why she does that until one evening, I went to buy something n she happens to be buying something there too, I playfully asked her to buy me something too n to my greatest surprise, she smiled said (oya take what you would like to have) n I just laughed it off...

We walked along and she told me her name was Sarah and we did all that normal intro shii and that was how we became friends. Well, the in-thing is that, we started seeing everytime her pastor dad isn't around (I don't think she has a mum) so on one occasion, we decided to meet but her father was home that day n she wouldn't come to my place cos I have a dog that's so feared in the neighbourhood BUT; There is this children school right next to her place that I noticed and I asked her to meet me there in 10 mins and she obliged... (big mistake) grin

Well she came and I sweetengly got her into it, placed her hand on my dick and she was like (yeehhh!) shocked it was loud tho but her dad didn't hear. I quickly bent her over and wanted to penetrate but tightness no let me enter ooo, the toto fine die, I tried a couple of times more but no, it wouldnt let me... I applied saliva to the cap of my gbenga but no way... But luck shone on me when I asked her to lay back on a desk there and opened her legs and I push right inside omo! Come see ease and smoothness... I bleeped her making sure every gbenga was going inside and out of her but there's one thing she didn't let me touch, (Her Breasts) she said it was for her boyfriend grin grin grin like I care

grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) by Apination(m): 11:38pm On May 12, 2019
Story...story-story. once upon a time - time...time grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) by kurupt1: 12:23am On May 13, 2019
Yeah....I've actually lost count.Heard the jilted girls formed a WhatsApp group to plan my downfall undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) by Nobody: 12:40am On May 13, 2019
Op close this thread abeg. Enough of fvck matter for God sake. Them use toto and prick matter swear for youth of nowadays?

APC just used us to get back to power and dumped us and you are here telling tales of how you used and dump someone’s daughter(could be only daughter) and someone’s future wife(fit be my future wife sef)

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) by LarryBee1k: 4:15am On May 13, 2019
grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) by lilmarley: 6:41am On May 13, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:39am On May 13, 2019
Too many lies in one thread

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) by carter009(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2019
Seriously it saves cost....
waywardpikin:
I do that all the time, and I mean ALL THE TIME.

We have a name for it and it is called PUMP AND DUMP.

BENEFITS OF PUMP AND DUMP:

- It saves cost.

- You don't get sucked into any drama.

- No girl sticks around long enough that you lose guard and give her belle. Kó possible rara!

- Nobody professing fake love to you cos you know it's all lies and there are ALWAYS strings attached. You doubt me? Don't pump and dump, pump and stay, then come back afterwards and tell us what really happened.

- You work at your own pace, your focus is sharper, and no girl is breathing down your neck that so so so is toasting her, or her time is running out, or she needs/wants/has to marry at so so so deadline, thus putting undue pressure on you. Your only concern is yourself.

- And did I mention that it saves cost?

- And lastly, it saves cost!

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) by oPPOSEE: 1:20pm On May 13, 2019
Mtchewwwwww

Your mates dey carry olosho and do them osho free you dey hear dey talk rabbish.

dunce!
Re: Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) by stchinedu: 3:10pm On May 13, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Too many lies in one thread

Your head dey there cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Thank you all / A Very Serious Issue!! � / Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.