Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,659 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Lady Encourage All Single Moms, As She Ties The Knot After 12yrs Of Becoming One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Encourage All Single Moms, As She Ties The Knot After 12yrs Of Becoming One (612 Views)

Groom In Traditional Attire Ties The Knot From Hospital Bed In SA (PICS) / She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Encourage All Single Moms, As She Ties The Knot After 12yrs Of Becoming One by GisterBlogger: 6:48am On May 14, 2019
GistMore

A Nigerian Lady has taken to social media to encourage all single moms, as she ties the knot after 12 years of becoming one.

Read her post below...

See more; http://gistmore.com/lady-encourages-all-single-moms-as-she-ties-the-knot-after-12-years-of-becoming-one

Re: Lady Encourage All Single Moms, As She Ties The Knot After 12yrs Of Becoming One by GisterBlogger: 6:48am On May 14, 2019
kiss
Re: Lady Encourage All Single Moms, As She Ties The Knot After 12yrs Of Becoming One by Jentle244: 6:52am On May 14, 2019
12 years of not being dicked? smh.
well happy married life
Re: Lady Encourage All Single Moms, As She Ties The Knot After 12yrs Of Becoming One by ojun50(m): 6:59am On May 14, 2019
good for her and those of you that open leg like tape continue.

12 years no be beans oh

2 Likes

Re: Lady Encourage All Single Moms, As She Ties The Knot After 12yrs Of Becoming One by IamD18: 7:02am On May 14, 2019
To all single mothers[Except Widows], you all are wayward, irresponsible, frustrated, mannerless and a disgrace to responsible women out there.

That's what you all are and will continue to be, no matter what.

No responsible woman will allow herself in that disastrous position, unless she lost her husband to death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Encourage All Single Moms, As She Ties The Knot After 12yrs Of Becoming One by ubunja(m): 7:48am On May 14, 2019
Jentle244:
12 years of not being dicked? smh.

well happy married life
lmfao
What

1 Like

Re: Lady Encourage All Single Moms, As She Ties The Knot After 12yrs Of Becoming One by ubunja(m): 7:50am On May 14, 2019
IamD18:
To all single mothers[Except Widows], you all are wayward, irresponsible, frustrated, mannerless and a disgrace to responsible women out there.

No responsible woman will allow herself in that disastrous position, unless she lost her husband to death.
was waiting for this... cheesy

Real niggahs keep it 100.
Re: Lady Encourage All Single Moms, As She Ties The Knot After 12yrs Of Becoming One by femmoy(m): 8:17am On May 14, 2019
she would have cheerfully given every Tom, Dick and Harry that came her way out of desperation for marriage..... shout out to all single niggars who get married o single mothers,but count me out of that.
#teamsingleladies#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Encourage All Single Moms, As She Ties The Knot After 12yrs Of Becoming One by ubunja(m): 8:18am On May 14, 2019
femmoy:
she would have cheerfully given every Tom, Dick and Harry that came her way out of desperation for marriage..... shout out to all single niggars who get married o single mothers,but count me out of that.
#teamsingleladies#
Re: Lady Encourage All Single Moms, As She Ties The Knot After 12yrs Of Becoming One by luvyaself95(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2019
Hmm you're encouraging when you self know what you're doing Single Mama no no for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Encourage All Single Moms, As She Ties The Knot After 12yrs Of Becoming One by tydi(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2019
IamD18:

Any woman that marries off to another man while her husband is still alive and breathing is an adulteress, so says the holy book..

(1) (Reply)

My Facebook Account Blocked Not Long After A Scammer Called Me / 3 Ways To Make A Lady Stay Loyal / I Have A Surprise If Nigeria Wins This Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.