Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari (18304 Views)

Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers / 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. / “The Level Of Deprivation Is Unbearable” — Alex Ikwechegh Supports #EndSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by samsam2019: 5:08pm On May 14, 2019
Oloriburuku eda. You're the epitome of poverty. Indeed your parents should have named you poverty.

Old fool
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Budline1(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2019
adeoti001:
AMAZING OFFER!!!

EXTRA CLEAN UK USED IPHONE 6 FOR SALE
CHARGER & CABLE INCLUSIVE
3GB RAM
32GB INTERNAL STORAGE
PRICE: 48K

Only serious buyers!

There is no iphone 6 that has a 3GB Ram. Iphone 6's Ram is jut 1GB, get your fact right else ppl will think you're in for a scam.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 10:49pm On May 14, 2019
Wanity:

Haha grin grin grin
Now you give up.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Wanity(m): 6:00am On May 15, 2019
The Bible verses you quoted prove to me that you're really an Arab goat..

I'm not surprise to hear that from you anyway, your brain have been changed right from birth, so what do I expect from a sheep like you.
Just wait Saudis are already having their way into this country.

They will come and give you a short cut to paradise grin grin grin grin gringringringrin;

Hahaha let me laugh your ignorance

gaskiyamagana:

Now you give up.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 10:29am On May 15, 2019
Wanity:
The Bible verses you quoted prove to me that you're really an Arab goat..

I'm not surprise to hear that from you anyway, your brain have been changed right from birth, so what do I expect from a sheep like you.
Just wait Saudis are already having their way into this country.

They will come and give you a short cut to paradise grin grin grin grin gringringringrin;

Hahaha let me laugh your ignorant

OK. Let go gaga with Book of your God
" THAT NIGHT THEY (BOTH THE DAUGHTERS OF LOT) GAVE HIM (THEIR FATHER) WINE TO DRINK, AND THE OLDER DAUGHTER HAD INTERCOURSE WITH HIM..... THE NEXT DAY, THE OLDER DAUGHTER SAID TO HER SISTER, I SLEPT WITH HIM LAST NIGHT :NOW LET'S GET HIM DRUNK AGAIN TONIGHT, AND YOU SLEEP WITH HIM. THEN EACH OF US WILL HAVE A CHILD BY OUR FATHER. SO THAT NIGHT THEY GOT HIM DRUNK AND THE YOUNGER DAUGHTER HAD INTERCOURSE WITH HIM..... IN THIS WAY BOTH OF LOT'S DAUGHTERS BECAME PREGNANT BY THEIR FATHER. " GENESIS 19:33 - 35.

Note: To block or confuse your understanding in some versions of Bible "had INTERCOURSE" was vaguely describe as "COLLECTING THE SEED OF OUR FATHER".
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by romme2u: 11:05am On May 15, 2019
omohayek:

The truly shocking development here is that for once Buhari admits - at least indirectly - that he himself is part of the problem, rather than engaging in his usual pretence of being a powerless onlooker on a disaster of someone else's creation. It's bad enough that he has wrecked the economy for the last 4 years through his terrible choice of policies, but what possible excuse can he have for also doing nothing to improve the educational system?

Buhari is a man with no ideas, no curiosity about the ideas others may have, and no energy to implement any ideas that may be put to him. If he had an ounce of decency he would have resigned within the first year of his presidency, leaving the reigns of government in the hands of his far more competent deputy while extending his spell of medical tourism indefinitely. Instead this empty shell of a "leader" hangs on tightly to the reigns of power even though he doesn't have the first idea how to use the power effectively, and for what? So he can keep flying in a private plane to foreign junkets, while his Daura Mafia keep gorging themselves on subsidised forex through their collective houseboy Emefiele. Buhari wouldn't know "integrity" if it bit him in the *ss!

tongue

no presidency through the back door...............no be to give monkey water be the problem but to collect the container

lordadamx/lordadam16........come and inaugurate your buddy to wailers camp
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by omohayek: 1:06pm On May 15, 2019
romme2u:

tongue

no presidency through the back door...............no be to give monkey water be the problem but to collect the container

And here we see everything wrong with Nigeria in a nutshell - a commenter whose brain is so eaten by tribalism that all he can think about is whether or not Buhari's successor will be Yoruba, never mind that having a "kinsman" in Aso Rock has never been particularly beneficial to the masses of any group.

As if such rampant stupidity weren't enough, this lazy tribalistic ignoramus hasn't even bothered to check my posting history before labeling me a "wailer", as if I have ever said anything in support of Buhari since I began commenting on this forum. For your information, this particular "wailer" [sic] actually supported Oby Ezekwesili in the last elections, when many of her supposed "kinsmen" were rooting for the thief Atiku in the name of his supposed "electability". We can't all be bigoted buffoons like you, who delude themselves that they are personally "winning" whenever a thieving incompetent from the same tribe happens to obtain a "juicy appointment".

1 Like

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by LordAdam16: 1:16pm On May 15, 2019
romme2u:

tongue

He's joined officially for sometime now. Firmly in the Tinubu camp tho'.

That said, I couldn't be arsed about the ramblings of Nigerians about the state of the nation anymore.

Virtually all are comfortable, and dare I say, satisfied with the state of things. The few who aren't are intellectually incapable of deciphering the root causes of Nigeria's problems and pathologically unwilling to take action to dispense solution however minute.

I'm up to my neck reading and hearing boilerplate bicker and nagging. Only for same people to settle for the status quo.

As such, I refuse to use my finite time on the planet to feed this asinine cumf*ckery.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by LordAdam16: 1:38pm On May 15, 2019
omohayek:

For your information, this particular "wailer" [sic] actually supported Oby Ezekwesili in the last elections, when many of her supposed "kinsmen" were rooting for the thief Atiku in the name of his supposed "electability". We can't all be bigoted buffoons like you, who delude themselves that they are personally "winning" whenever a thieving incompetent from the same tribe happens to obtain a "juicy appointment".

Do you mean the thief Oby who served in the administration of the thieves Atiku and OBJ?

Or is this another Oby you speak of? Or do I have to unearth the sleaze in the education ministry under her watch?

And who other than a braindead git masquerading as a sociopolitical analyst would gleefully support a neophyte in an abundantly clear two-horse race?

You can shove your pseudo-enlightened BS in your bio black hole, that now that I think about it, competes flawlessly with your oral orifice.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Bella55555(f): 4:23pm On May 15, 2019
bleskid:
what is the Mather ,,,
their own is too much
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Wanity(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

OK. Let go gaga with Book of your God
" THAT NIGHT THEY (BOTH THE DAUGHTERS OF LOT) GAVE HIM (THEIR FATHER) WINE TO DRINK, AND THE OLDER DAUGHTER HAD INTERCOURSE WITH HIM..... THE NEXT DAY, THE OLDER DAUGHTER SAID TO HER SISTER, I SLEPT WITH HIM LAST NIGHT :NOW LET'S GET HIM DRUNK AGAIN TONIGHT, AND YOU SLEEP WITH HIM. THEN EACH OF US WILL HAVE A CHILD BY OUR FATHER. SO THAT NIGHT THEY GOT HIM DRUNK AND THE YOUNGER DAUGHTER HAD INTERCOURSE WITH HIM..... IN THIS WAY BOTH OF LOT'S DAUGHTERS BECAME PREGNANT BY THEIR FATHER. " GENESIS 19:33 - 35.

Note: To block or confuse your understanding in some versions of Bible "had INTERCOURSE" was vaguely describe as "COLLECTING THE SEED OF OUR FATHER".

Thank you are even reading the Bible any way I don't know what you mean by Lot having intercourse with his daughters because I don't know where you are heading to
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by omohayek: 9:00am On May 16, 2019
LordAdam16:

Do you mean the thief Oby who served in the administration of the thieves Atiku and OBJ?

Or is this another Oby you speak of? Or do I have to unearth the sleaze in the education ministry under her watch?

And who other than a braindead git masquerading as a sociopolitical analyst would gleefully support a neophyte in an abundantly clear two-horse race?

You can shove your pseudo-enlightened BS in your bio black hole, that now that I think about it, competes flawlessly with your oral orifice.

-Lord
You don't have to shove anything into your "black hole", as you are nothing but one single vast black hole of ignorant, rancid tribalism and "you chop I chop" corruption yourself. Atiku's thievery is a matter of public record, and in the proceedings of the US Senate, at that, while I'm sure you couldn't provide me with a single legal ruling against Oby Ezekwesili if your life depended on it or you were given a hundred years to do so. You are nothing but a pathetic PDP shill/loud-mouthed tribal warrior with an IQ in the low double-digits at best (and even that is probably being overly generous).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by LordAdam16: 10:36am On May 16, 2019
omohayek:

You don't have to shove anything into your "black hole", as you are nothing but one single vast black hole of ignorant, rancid tribalism and "you chop I chop" corruption yourself. Atiku's thievery is a matter of public record, and in the proceedings of the US Senate, at that, while I'm sure you couldn't provide me with a single legal ruling against Oby Ezekwesili if your life depended on it or you were given a hundred years to do so. You are nothing but a pathetic PDP shill/loud-mouthed tribal warrior with an IQ in the low double-digits at best (and even that is probably being overly generous).

Has Atiku been convicted of corruption, you unwashed baboon?

Do you mean to say there was ZERO corruption in the Ministry of Education under Oby's stewardship?

"My thief is better than your thief" crooner!

Your st*pidity does not surprise me. The nerve you have to suggest that you supported a corrupt kleptomaniac who had no chance of winning to essentially guarantee the continuity of the current Id*ot-in-Chief, then turn around and call others names because they dare to call out your id*ocy!

There is nothing about the political decision(s) you made in 2019 that gives even an inkling that you have a fully developed human brain in your skull. 2015 could be tagged a mistake. Essentially making a worse decision in 2019, now that's just being congenitally moronic. It's entwined in your DNA.

You talk about You-Chop-I-Chop system, yet that's precisely what the US let happen in post-war South Korea; agreeing to an informal 15% cut for "stakeholders" on any project/scheme. Today, South Korea is a first-world country, and even though corruption is still an issue, they're better able to combat it.

Virtually every Asian country developing rapidly uses same system. Modi and his clowns in India, Chinese Premiers including Xi and loyalists in his party, even the monarchy in Malaysia. The template f*cking works, as can be seen to a minute extent even in Lagos that's close to home.

Yet somehow your pea-sized brain thinks you can get a Denmark in a country of 200 m with GDP per capita of only about $2k with abundant geopolitical, social, and structural issues.

And even if you think we can get a Denmark, all you do is rant on a forum of less than 1m members all day long, then retire to your comfortable abode built on the back of tears; blood; and surprise, surprise corruption. Oh and when election comes next, you go back to supporting another incompetent corrupt kleptomaniac because you don't have the intellectual capacity to discern.

If you had a business and a new large order and only two suppliers have the wherewithal to meet your demands n specs; would you go ahead to hire a supplier in name only who's yet to file papers for incorporation, license, or even insurance? The way you f*cktards reason and act like c*nts on anything relating to Nigeria but wouldn't do same with your businesses or jobs, makes me want to tell the Western powers to f*cking shut their borders and send all you crustaceans back home to for once deal with the repercussions of your moronic actions and viewpoints without respite.

You get mind talk say you support corrupt Oby when no even dey ballot paper, and you dey expect round of applause! The gods of our fathers will bountifully punish you! BAST**D!

And you're supposed to be one of the educated ones. RUBBISH!!!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by orisa37: 11:44am On May 16, 2019
Almajiris are not getting enough of the Oil shares yet.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by UNGOBACK: 11:50am On May 16, 2019
We give fast loans to traders around Lekki Ajah and Environs kindly check my Signature for more info
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by romme2u: 12:31pm On May 16, 2019
omohayek:

And here we see everything wrong with Nigeria in a nutshell - a commenter whose brain is so eaten by tribalism that all he can think about is whether or not Buhari's successor will be Yoruba, never mind that having a "kinsman" in Aso Rock has never been particularly beneficial to the masses of any group.

As if such rampant stupidity weren't enough, this lazy tribalistic ignoramus hasn't even bothered to check my posting history before labeling me a "wailer", as if I have ever said anything in support of Buhari since I began commenting on this forum. For your information, this particular "wailer" [sic] actually supported Oby Ezekwesili in the last elections, when many of her supposed "kinsmen" were rooting for the thief Atiku in the name of his supposed "electability". We can't all be bigoted buffoons like you, who delude themselves that they are personally "winning" whenever a thieving incompetent from the same tribe happens to obtain a "juicy appointment".

sad

ohh spare me this incoherent rambles of deception.......

............and prepare for the imminent political war that is brewing within

BTW the supporter and the supported perfectly deserve each other ------ disciples of the pharisee
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by romme2u: 12:53pm On May 16, 2019
LordAdam16:

Do you mean to say there was ZERO corruption in the Ministry of Education under Oby's stewardship?

"My thief is better than your thief" crooner!

Your st*pidity does not surprise me. The nerve you have to suggest that you supported a corrupt kleptomaniac who had no chance of winning to essentially guarantee the continuity of the current Id*ot-in-Chief, then turn around and call others names because they dare to call out your id*ocy!

There is nothing about the political decision(s) you made in 2019 that gives even an inkling that you have a fully developed human brain in your skull. 2015 could be tagged a mistake. Essentially making a worse decision in 2019, now that's just being congenitally moronic. It's entwined in your DNA.

You talk about You-Chop-I-Chop system, yet that's precisely what the US let happen in post-war South Korea; agreeing to an informal 15% cut for "stakeholders" on any project/scheme. Today, South Korea is a first-world country, and even though corruption is still an issue, they're better able to combat it.

Virtually every Asian country developing rapidly uses same system. Modi and his clowns in India, Chinese Premiers including Xi and loyalists in his party, even the monarchy in Malaysia. The template f*cking works, as can be seen to a minute extent even in Lagos that's close to home.

Yet somehow your pea-sized brain thinks you can get a Denmark in a country of 200 m with GDP per capita of only about $2k with abundant geopolitical, social, and structural issues.

And even if you think we can get a Denmark, all you do is rant on a forum of less than 1m members all day long, then retire to your comfortable abode built on the back of tears; blood; and surprise, surprise corruption. Oh and when election comes next, you go back to supporting another incompetent corrupt kleptomaniac because you don't have the intellectual capacity to discern.

If you had a business and a new large order and only two suppliers have the wherewithal to meet your demands n specs; would you go ahead to hire a supplier in name only who's yet to file papers for incorporation, license, or even insurance? The way you f*cktards reason and act like c*nts on anything relating to Nigeria but wouldn't do same with your businesses or jobs, makes me want to tell the Western powers to f*cking shut their borders and send all you crustaceans back home to for once deal with the repercussions of your moronic actions and viewpoints without respite.

You get mind talk say you support corrupt Oby when no even dey ballot paper, and you dey expect round of applause! The gods of our fathers will bountifully punish you! BAST**D!

And you're supposed to be one of the educated ones. RUBBISH!!!

-Lord

shocked shocked

Anytime i see the rant of that masquerade deceiving himself in a public dance of shame.........

.....i remember with nostalgia the epistles of GBAWE, the paid narcissist shrill who cut his nose to spite the face.

I hope he and his disciples are enjoying the legacy of their intellectual capitulations wherever they hide
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by omohayek: 10:42am On May 19, 2019
LordAdam16:

Said by a political tapeworm, a dog barking on command for the dubious privilege of feeding off his corrupt masters' table scraps. How pathetic one has to be to stoop to such levels of sycophancy as you have, simply in order to earn your daily bread. If Atiku is the saint you wish to make him out to be, please explain why he was banned from entry into the USA for over 10 years, only managing to get the ban temporarily rescinded by paying more than $1.1 million to a US lobbying outfit to secure a temporary exemption for political reasons? Even then, your plaster saint had to resort to the humiliating back-up of pretending to be Saraki's aide, while also staying at the Trump International, the favorite hangout of corrupt foreigners looking to buy influence with the orange crook in the White House.

What sort of third fifth-rate intellect does one have to possess, to go from my asking for any evidence of supposed criminality to Ezekwesili to claiming I said there was "ZERO corruption" under her? You might as well say that the existence of corruption under Mandela meant he was also a crook, or that the existence of sexually predatory priests makes all Popes predators themselves: jnocking down straw men is yet another trick favored by unintelligent partisan prostitutes like you and Reno Omokri, who ply your shameful trade by resorting to the same limited repertoire of fallacious "reasoning" and brazen deceit.
"My thief is better than your thief" crooner! [Lots of following irrelevant drivel omitted]
More "proof by vehement assertion", fodder for your usual audience of semi-literate tribalists, but of no interest to anyone else. You'll only be worth taking seriously when you can provide verifiable, independently sourced proof of Oby Ezekwesili's supposed personal corruption as easily as I link here to the US Senate report which implicates Atiku, or this one on his forced US home sale. Until then, all the rambling vituperation spilling out from your saliva-inflected keyboard will amount to no more than the verbal diarrhea of an intellectual incontinent, not worth even the limited effort of reading, let alone responding to.

Calling you a fourth-rate PDP pïmp would be an insult to both pimps and the truly fourth-rate: at least pimps are honest about what they are, which is more than can be said of you, while fourth-rate no-hopers aren't subject to the [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect]Dunning-Kruger delusion[/url] in whose firm grip you clearly are. You are nothing but an empty barrel, attempting to compensate for your vacuity by the sheer volume of your ad-hominem-saturated windbaggery.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by lordkay10(m): 10:57am On May 19, 2019
omohayek:

Said by a political tapeworm, a dog barking on command for the dubious privilege of feeding off his corrupt masters' table scraps. How pathetic one has to be to stoop to such levels of sycophancy as you have, simply in order to earn your daily bread. If Atiku is the saint you wish to make him out to be, please explain why he was banned from entry into the USA for over 10 years, only managing to get the ban temporarily rescinded by paying more than $1.1 million to a US lobbying outfit to secure a temporary exemption for political reasons? Even then, your plaster saint had to resort to the humiliating back-up of pretending to be Saraki's aide, while also staying at the Trump International, the favorite hangout of corrupt foreigners looking to buy influence with the orange crook in the White House.

What sort of third fifth-rate intellect does one have to possess, to go from my asking for any evidence of supposed criminality to Ezekwesili to claiming I said there was "ZERO corruption" under her? You might as well say that the existence of corruption under Mandela meant he was also a crook, or that the existence of sexually predatory priests makes all Popes predators themselves: jnocking down straw men is yet another trick favored by unintelligent partisan prostitutes like you and Reno Omokri, who ply your shameful trade by resorting to the same limited repertoire of fallacious "reasoning" and brazen deceit.

More "proof by vehement assertion", fodder for your usual audience of semi-literate tribalists, but of no interest to anyone else. You'll only be worth taking seriously when you can provide verifiable, independently sourced proof of Oby Ezekwesili's supposed personal corruption as easily as I link here to the US Senate report which implicates Atiku, or this one on his forced US home sale. Until then, all the rambling vituperation spilling out from your saliva-inflected keyboard will amount to no more than the verbal diarrhea of an intellectual incontinent, not worth even the limited effort of reading, let alone responding to.

Calling you a fourth-rate PDP pïmp would be an insult to both pimps and the truly fourth-rate: at least pimps are honest about what they are, which is more than can be said of you, while fourth-rate no-hopers aren't subject to the [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect]Dunning-Kruger delusion[/url] in whose firm grip you clearly are. You are nothing but an empty barrel, attempting to compensate for your vacuity by the sheer volume of your ad-hominem-saturated windbaggery.
Okokobioko....See finishing! grin grin grin
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by DAramis: 9:32pm On May 24, 2019
optimusprime2:

Poverty dear... poverty
Bro, I sent you a PM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kyari: FG, Police Have Badly Sullied Nigeria’s Image / Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos / Salary Of A Nigerian Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.