Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! (2161 Views)

Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. / Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by CaptCavey(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2010
When tetuila released this stupid song,i tot its not just possible. Now i find myself seriously in luv wit two girls,and both hate eachother for this. . . Anytime am with the first,my heart summersaults,and with the second,i feel butterfly in my tommy. Help,what can i do!
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by labiyemmy(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2010
Please ask Tony Tetuila how he solved his problem.
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by Africanqueen2(f): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2010
you can stop watching kyle xy and listening to some certain kind of music.
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by googles: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2010
grin grin grin grin

i loffed dat wuruwuru song o

tony tetuila is a wack a[i]s[/i]s mehn .

err as for the poster . . . . undecided
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2010
stay away from the both of them.
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by 1102(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2010
Poster
Add a third one to them,
It would make you feel so much better
since nah Tony Tetuila be your role model,
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by fubiluv: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2010
So,what are you feeling like now?
Pls get a life.You wish!!!!!
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by sohiemi(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2010
***enters thread wiv white dyed hair nd black moustache singin "i'm in luv wiv 2 women. . . . ."stops,luks at d title of thread nd runs out b4 he is caught by tetula HIMSELF 4 impersonation***
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by Omolola1(f): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2010
Eya! Are you saying you dont have one that makes your head go gaga among the two?
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by gattusoft: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2010
Bring 2flowers i forced u to pink u just pick becos i forced u.bring 2flower again pick 1 frm ur mind is the best.so is in ur mind.1luv
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by CaptCavey(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2010
hmm. thanks all. . .the problem is how to know which of them genuinely love me,but the first has sacrificed so much for me.
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by Omolola1(f): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2010
Then go for her
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by phemmy88(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2010
'm also stuck in this kind of Shit- but as for my case, both is in Luv wif me bt only one makes me go banana'
. . . Thank God am i'm highly skilled in Women Management!
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by Omolola1(f): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2010
hehehe! i hate this kind of stuff
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by phemmy88(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2010
U can say that again. . . .
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by phemmy88(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2010
"Mama always tell me, be careful what you do, don't go around breaking young girls heart"
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by Omolola1(f): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2010
or else na curse go dey follow you all the days of your life, hehe
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by Vic2k3(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2010
Then marry the both of them grin . After all u are a Nigerian.
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by wendybaby(f): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2010
hahahahhaaaaaaa

cnt help maself

Phemmy, may ur days be long!
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2010
Internet pimps. "Shakes head" I bet you havnt seen the back end of a porssy since you left the one you came in from 90years ago.
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by CaptCavey(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2010
@omolola the reason am dragging my legs about the first girl,even though she has done so much for me is that she's my uncle's wife younger sis,and the second girl is furious and wonders why she cant leave me alone.
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by Omolola1(f): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2010
wow! she is your in-law? and the second girl?
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by degubi(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2010
Oga stop fooling yourself and the women in question, you can't have the same degree of love for both, one must supercede the other. Make up your mind on one and let the other be.
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by ice234: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2010
make it four women and 2 girls pls
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by Anngirl: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2010
U dnt knw wat luv is.
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by chic2pimp(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2010
He Gotta love this dude cheesy. . . . . . . . . He is having his cake and eating it too grin
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by phemmy88(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2010
@ OmoLola
Curse ke? U send fear through my spine!
Lord have mercy!
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by 1102(m): 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2010
Poster
Add a third one to them,
It would make you feel so much better
since nah Tony Tetuila be your role model,
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by ice234: 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2010
190 abeg go sleep lola dey call u
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by chuckorse(m): 7:50am On Sep 27, 2010
go do remix wif tetuila. U go sell die
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by exolve(m): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2010
test both of the and make a choice
Re: Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take! by ice234: 8:35am On Sep 27, 2010
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Ask: Why Do Men Love Us, And Then Leave Us? / Open Relationships / Guys/ladies Which One Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.