Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,258 members, 7,860,592 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

EFCC Arrests Abdulgafar Ayinla, Kwara Lawmaker-elect, Disgracefully Parades Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Abdulgafar Ayinla, Kwara Lawmaker-elect, Disgracefully Parades Him (76909 Views)

Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate / Lagos Civil Servants Disgracefully Paid - Gbadamosi / Funke Adedoyin Is Dead! Kwara Lawmaker Dies In Abuja Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Abdulgafar Ayinla, Kwara Lawmaker-elect, Disgracefully Parades Him by adekolaelect(m): 10:19am On May 17, 2019
Jayslicky:
This is the way efcc should be, arresting and prosecuting of criminals, no matter how high placed such a individual is, well I just hope they can keep this up.
but when they were investigating saraki some stupid people were bashing the EFCC for doing their lawfully responsibility and If it is out going pdp not an incoming APC senator now.the tone of people will be ,Tyrant ,with hunt and many more. Kudos for EFCC for doing their work without even mind what political followers are saying .
Re: EFCC Arrests Abdulgafar Ayinla, Kwara Lawmaker-elect, Disgracefully Parades Him by coputa(m): 10:51am On May 17, 2019
respect80:

Many thought same of Saraki until he decided to quit APC...
Nigerians love you only for what they will gain from you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Abdulgafar Ayinla, Kwara Lawmaker-elect, Disgracefully Parades Him by DJInfluence: 10:55am On May 17, 2019
If only he had tried to settle with the lady before she reported to EFCC, maybe, he would have used state fund or constituency project fund to pay her back.

These are the people we are electing? How country want take better?
Re: EFCC Arrests Abdulgafar Ayinla, Kwara Lawmaker-elect, Disgracefully Parades Him by coputa(m): 10:57am On May 17, 2019
Someone said we should outsource governance in Nigeria, we ain't matured enough to govern ourselves yet.
Nigerians are emotionally unbalanced,
Re: EFCC Arrests Abdulgafar Ayinla, Kwara Lawmaker-elect, Disgracefully Parades Him by respect80(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2019
imam07:
is tinubu from kwara? People will talk about saraki you idiots will start talking about tinubu. Is tinubu from kwara state. If saraki did half of what tinubu did in Lagos, nobody will vote against saraki. Face your currupt eastern governors and stop poke nosing in things dat do not concern you.
it saddens my heart to see how stupid you are by going about to defend corrupt politicians even when their sins are visible to the blind but it is even more awkward that you think everyone whose opinion doesn't align with yours comes from the east... If you consider Tinubu a Saint while thinking Saraki is a thief then it clearly shows how demented your brain is.
Wake up to reality and understand that all Nigerian politicians are thieves including Tinubu, Saraki, Buhari, Akpabio, Ikpeazu etc
Re: EFCC Arrests Abdulgafar Ayinla, Kwara Lawmaker-elect, Disgracefully Parades Him by imam07: 11:24am On May 17, 2019
respect80:
it saddens my heart to see how stupid you are by going about to defend corrupt politicians even when their sins are visible to the blind but it is even more awkward that you think everyone whose opinion doesn't align with yours comes from the east... If you consider Tinubu a Saint while thinking Saraki is a thief then it clearly shows how demented your brain is.
Wake up to reality and understand that all Nigerian politicians are thieves including Tinubu, Saraki, Buhari, Akpabio, Ikpeazu etc
You are a complete Mad Man because where did you see in my post where I said Tinubu is a Saint. If I said if saraki did half of tinubu does that makes tinubu a Saint. I repeat you are a donkey and crazy. Am not a fan of tinubu because he is not from kwara. Were u not the fool that brought in tinubu issue when the poster talked about saraki.
U better reason with you skull.
Re: EFCC Arrests Abdulgafar Ayinla, Kwara Lawmaker-elect, Disgracefully Parades Him by respect80(m): 11:39am On May 17, 2019
imam07:
You are a complete Mad Man because where did you see in my post where I said Tinubu is a Saint. If I said if saraki did half of tinubu does that makes tinubu a Saint. I repeat you are a donkey and crazy. Am not a fan of tinubu because he is not from kwara. Were u not the fool that brought in tinubu issue when the poster talked about saraki.
U better reason with you skull.
Continue to display your foolishness on a public forum like this thinking that you are making sense. FYI, I wasn't the one who first mentioned Tinubu but all the same, when we are talking about Nigerian politicians and thieves, any politician could be mentioned including Tinubu.
So go ahead and commit suicide if e pain u. tongue
Re: EFCC Arrests Abdulgafar Ayinla, Kwara Lawmaker-elect, Disgracefully Parades Him by federal9: 1:32pm On May 17, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
mark of the beast

That it appears on their forehead doesn't mean it's the mark of da beast.
Re: EFCC Arrests Abdulgafar Ayinla, Kwara Lawmaker-elect, Disgracefully Parades Him by sunmarouk(m): 2:33pm On May 17, 2019
meezynetwork:
Young thief. 29yrs

lol he is not the first na. Bankole(former speaker) was also around that age too whn he stole. yet, nothing happened, he went Scot free
Re: EFCC Arrests Abdulgafar Ayinla, Kwara Lawmaker-elect, Disgracefully Parades Him by ThePreachersSon: 4:46pm On May 17, 2019
Beface:
The People of Kwara voted a criminal into public office and you are telling me his Criminal attributes as a person should be separated from his political person! Na wa for you o....

In 2018, American Congressman Steve Stockman was arrested, tried, and found guilty of 23 felonies. He was sentenced to serve 10 years in prison, and fined $1,014,718.51.

The headlines said:
'Ex-congressman Stockman indicted for fraud.'
' Stockman, former aide indicted on fraud charges' and so on.

Non of them said Republican, Stockman indicted for fraud.
Nigerians! Always wanting to do over sabi.... Na party commit crime?
The guy committed crime to pursue his ambitions, party did not tell him to thief.

Whether PDP, APC, Fresh, whatever party, non was directly involved in the crime. In fact any newspaper, magazine, tabloid, or news media that mentions the party's name risk being sued for defamation of public image.

Reason why some people like you go to free jail

Re: EFCC Arrests Abdulgafar Ayinla, Kwara Lawmaker-elect, Disgracefully Parades Him by Cityguy: 5:21pm On May 17, 2019
meezynetwork:
Young thief. 29yrs
'Not too young to steal' movement
Re: EFCC Arrests Abdulgafar Ayinla, Kwara Lawmaker-elect, Disgracefully Parades Him by Beface(m): 6:48pm On May 17, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

In 2018, American Congressman Steve Stockman was arrested, tried, and found guilty of 23 felonies. He was sentenced to serve 10 years in prison, and fined $1,014,718.51.

The headlines said:
'Ex-congressman Stockman indicted for fraud.'
' Stockman, former aide indicted on fraud charges' and so on.

Non of them said Republican, Stockman indicted for fraud.
Nigerians! Always wanting to do over sabi.... Na party commit crime?
The guy committed crime to pursue his ambitions, party did not tell him to thief.

Whether PDP, APC, Fresh, whatever party, non was directly involved in the crime. In fact any newspaper, magazine, tabloid, or news media that mentions the party's name risk being sued for defamation of public image.

Reason why some people like you go to free jail

In as much as I agreed with your assertion of not mentioning political parties in developed countries. In developing countries such as Nigeria we vote mainly for political parties and not individuals. Why as Lai Mohammed not gone to jail for the nonsense he as being saying? Your biasness have block your sense of judgement...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) / Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.