Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos (32514 Views)

Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) / The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by orjisblog(m): 3:16pm On May 17, 2019
Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo Arrives The City Of Owerri For The Commissioning Of Projects By The Imo State Government

Over an hour Moments ago, Nigerian Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo arrived Sam Mbakwe Int'l Cargo Airport ahead of project Commissioning built by the rescue mission Government.

Stay tuned for more details.
https://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/05/17/vice-president-yemi-osinbajo-arrives-owerri-for-the-commissioning-of-projects-by-the-imo-state-government/

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 17, 2019
See him big tummy

Iberiberism

grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2019
I wonder how Ahiazu Mbaise people survived under Rochas for 8 years .

I was there 2 weeks ago for a family friends wedding and there was no meaningful development in the area .

Rochas and Buhari are failures .

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Mraphel: 3:56pm On May 17, 2019
Rochas Okoroawusa is the only politician I know in the South East. Others are jokers

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by BuhariAdvocate: 4:03pm On May 17, 2019
You're from Which state?
NaijaRoyalty:

I was there 2 weeks ago for a family friends wedding and there was no meaningful development in the area .

Rochas and Buhari are too failures .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:05pm On May 17, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You're from Which state?

I'm a Biafran .

My father fought tirelessly in the war and I'm proud of him .

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by BuhariAdvocate: 4:30pm On May 17, 2019
grin of course I'm not doubt the fact that You're ipob .But which state in biafra that better than imo.
NaijaRoyalty:

I'm a Biafran .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by mbadinujiu(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

You are not serious. By the time Rocha's lives IMO as a governor you people will know the true shape of IMO state. Rocha's is not an angel but has done very well. He has tried his best.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2019
mbadinujiu:

You are not serious. By the time Rocha's lives IMO as a governor you people will know the true shape of IMO state. Rocha's is not an angel but has done very well. He has tried his best.

To APC BMC , rochas performed .

To sensible Imolites rochas failed woefully .

Douglas road is now very dirty like Lagos .

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Earlystar698(m): 5:27pm On May 17, 2019
And so
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by plumule(m): 5:33pm On May 17, 2019
Imagine the VP visiting the self acclaimed Mad Man.
Now let me go and read the story

Modified: somebody should tell that scammer above me to get the hell out of my space
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by BafanaBafana: 5:34pm On May 17, 2019
Our next presido.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by TheBeat: 5:34pm On May 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Quit the hate. Ahiazu man is now the governor, let him develop it. So ahiazu people were exempted from the free education.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Hienna(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2019
grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by AkataYeriYeri: 5:34pm On May 17, 2019
The best governor in Southeast

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by TheBeat: 5:35pm On May 17, 2019
mbadinujiu:

After Mbakwe he is the next best thing in Imo. I keep telling people that his value will soar up after his tenure. I hate his loud mouth and iberiberism but his leadership in education, security and development will be difficult to match. I pray the new governor performs well but I am yet to see his articulated agenda for the state. Rochas changed the face of Owerri, built university, built 27 general hospitals, gave free education to university level, did thousand kilometres of road (poor quality though). He invested in the state too.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Alexrayz(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

I'm a Biafran .

Jeez can u see how idiotic ur response is

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by iammo(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2019
cool

Osinbajo, the most educated Vice President in the history of Nigeria

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by krebdawise(m): 5:36pm On May 17, 2019
Helo Nairalanders, am damn broke in school now(EKSU).... a/c: 0054187884. Bank: UnionBank...
any amount.... thanks God bless you
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Sydney17(m): 5:36pm On May 17, 2019
One day,the elites and the leaders of Igbos who demonized this man just to gain cheap political points will apologize to him! he's no angel,but he is far from being the demon they tag him! His sins are because he is from APC, Buhari party,He's Liberal when it comes to religion,then he is never an ethic bigot,a trait very scarce from the region he comes from! Owelle! you have tried your best,they will apologize when they are wise enough

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:37pm On May 17, 2019
grin cheesy Welcome sir
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by datola: 5:38pm On May 17, 2019
God bless our Vice President!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by fasho01(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2019
Too bad osinbajo is in the midst of these vultures.. He'd have made a fine individual if he weren't associated with the association of photography charlatans
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by wakes: 5:39pm On May 17, 2019
g8
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by hisexcellency34: 5:39pm On May 17, 2019
Hope Osinbajo too will get a statue
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by omojesu202(m): 5:39pm On May 17, 2019
Osinbanjo my boy, where have you been
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:41pm On May 17, 2019
Infinix hot 6x (623)
2gb ram
16gb rom
4000mah Battery
For sale @ 35k(slightly negotiable)

Buyer should be in LAGOS

DM ME ASAP

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 17, 2019
Iberiberism family and crooked pastor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Oyo (Video) / Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.