Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos (32522 Views)

Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) / The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Destroyerofyeeb: 5:41pm On May 17, 2019
You mean your father received brutal ass-whooping from the Nigerian army grin
NaijaRoyalty:

I'm a Biafran .

My father fought tirelessly in the war and I'm proud of him .

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by sammyj: 5:43pm On May 17, 2019
Okorocha the statue molding governor !!! grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Atm99(m): 5:46pm On May 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I wonder how Ahiazu Mbaise people survived under Rochas for 8 years .

I was there 2 weeks ago for a family friends wedding and there was no meaningful development in the area .

Rochas and Buhari are failures .
keep quiet... U are big liar.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by NORSIYK(m): 5:49pm On May 17, 2019
TheBeat:

Quit the hate. Ahiazu man is now the governor, let him develop it. So ahiazu people were exempted from the free education.

Ahiazu man? What have you been smoking?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Princedapace(m): 5:50pm On May 17, 2019
Sydney17:
One day,the elites and the leaders of Igbos who demonized this man just to gain cheap political points will apologize to him! he's no angel,but he is far from being the demon they tag him! His sins are because he is from APC, Buhari party,He's Liberal when it comes to religion,then he is never an ethic bigot,a trait very scarce from the region he comes from! Owelle! you have tried your best,they will apologize when they are wise enough

like seriously, between yorubas and igbos, who are true ethnic bigots?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by 2blessed01(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2019
Iberiberism On Display!!!

1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Solomonery: 5:55pm On May 17, 2019
[
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Victorclean1: 5:56pm On May 17, 2019
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by ngadaAwo: 5:57pm On May 17, 2019
[s]
Mraphel:
Rochas Okoroawusa is the only politician I know in the South East. Others are jokers
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Fixedmaches1333: 5:59pm On May 17, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by NORSIYK(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2019
TheBeat:

After Mbakwe he is the next best thing in Imo. I keep telling people that his value will soar up after his tenure. I hate his loud mouth and iberiberism but his leadership in education, security and development will be difficult to match. I pray the new governor performs well but I am yet to see his articulated agenda for the state. Rochas changed the face of Owerri, built university, built 27 general hospitals, gave free education to university level, did thousand kilometres of road (poor quality though). He invested in the state too.

It amazes me how you guys will be in one hut in ogbomosho and will be tellinng us whats happening in our home state, how mr. Iberiberism is the best thing after slice bread.

These are the so called general hospital he built and equipped

1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by whowantfuck(m): 6:00pm On May 17, 2019
to commission which project?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by VulgarLee(m): 6:02pm On May 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

To APC BMC , rochas performed .

To sensible Imolites rochas failed woefully .

Douglas road is now very dirty like Lagos .
you need xtra brain
Stop vomiting poo
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by 2blessed01(m): 6:03pm On May 17, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
The best governor in Southeast
Do You Know Dat It Will Do You More Gud To Keep Ur Fingers Quiet And Watch Other Ppl's Comment Than To Type Nonsense?
Nekwa Gi, Nekwa Best Gov. In Southeast!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 17, 2019
Sai IBERIBERISM
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by tona2020(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2019
Vp of our own dear country[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by NORSIYK(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2019
The mega projects osunbade commissioned today

1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by kerry57: 6:09pm On May 17, 2019
Where are the projects?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Valike2008: 6:10pm On May 17, 2019
Ihedioha is from Aboh Mbaise not Ahiazu

TheBeat:

Quit the hate. Ahiazu man is now the governor, let him develop it. So ahiazu people were exempted from the free education.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by kikake: 6:14pm On May 17, 2019
VP Osinbajo take note: pls don't allow Okorocha's Iberiberism affect you: Okorocha suffocated the state university teaching hospital in Orlu commissioned by former president Obasanjo in 2007.
Okorocha deliberately strangulated the teaching hospital to near comatose state, because Okorocha hates the former governor who established the hospital, hates Orlu and its people. Okorocha dismantled the roofs of the stadium in Orlu commissioned the same day by Obasanjo, even scrapped and abandoned the roads in Orlu since 2012.

Below is the dilapidated road to the teaching hospital as abandoned by Okorocha since 2012.

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Valike2008: 6:16pm On May 17, 2019
The 27 hospitals are fraud none was completed, you can visit Imo State and check for all Rocha's project,
poor Work and substandard compared to the ones He built for his family, wife and in-laws estate, check Akachi road estate, or spilbat estate and see wonders, I repeat Rocha's and tinubu, buhari,osunbande,lie Muhammad are the same thieves

NORSIYK:

It amazes me how you guys will be in one hut in ogbomosho and will be tellinng us whats happening in our home state, how mr. Iberiberism is the best thing after slice bread.

These are the so called general hospital he built and equipped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by magzey: 6:17pm On May 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I wonder how Ahiazu Mbaise people survived under Rochas for 8 years .

I was there 2 weeks ago for a family friends wedding and there was no meaningful development in the area .

Rochas and Buhari are failures .
Try and get new brain pls grin grin

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Wizvicky(m): 6:18pm On May 17, 2019
TheBeat:

the governor elect isn't from ahiazu rather he's from aboh mbaise.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by kikake: 6:19pm On May 17, 2019
mbadinujiu:

You are not serious. By the time Rocha's lives IMO as a governor you people will know the true shape of IMO state. Rocha's is not an angel but has done very well. He has tried his best.

Rochas wasted or lavished nearly all eight years of federal allocations to Imo state and its LGAs on Owerri building vainglory structures; as Rochas hoped people would easily see the structures and brand him a good presidential material.

Rest of Imo state outside Owerri deteriorated.

No common pipe borne water anywhere in Imo state.
May God never allow any one like Rochas Okorocha again to govern Imo state
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

I'm a Biafran .

My father fought tirelessly in the war and I'm proud of him .
Show us his boot. Ojukwu ran away, Philip Effiong till today remains the true and last defunct Biafra head of state.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by omojesu202(m): 6:25pm On May 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

To APC BMC , rochas performed .

To sensible Imolites rochas failed woefully .

Douglas road is now very dirty like Lagos .

because Owerri people didn't allow him. Boys still collecting phone in Douglas...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Oyo (Video) / Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race / Sule Lamido Mobbed At The Wedding Of Ringim's 4 Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.