Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos (32524 Views)

Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) / The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Elexdallas(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
The best governor in Southeast

Lol,
Have you been to Enugu?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Akaujaa(m): 6:32pm On May 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I wonder how Ahiazu Mbaise people survived under Rochas for 8 years .

I was there 2 weeks ago for a family friends wedding and there was no meaningful development in the area .

Rochas and Buhari are failures .

Shut up if you have nothing meaningful to say. We understand your hatred for Rochas but allow people from that area to speak for themselves. Your one or two days visit to the Ahia-azu Mbaise a isn't enough to convince anyone that Rochas did nothing in the area.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Sydney17(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2019
Igbos sir! Yorubas are the most Liberal set of people in Nigeria! the more reasons why there are heavy presence of different tribes and ethnic group in their Land! how many Yorubas do you have in Owerri? but i can tell you there are Igbos and Hausa even in the most remote side of yoruba land and they go about their business without fear and intimidation
Princedapace:

like seriously, between yorubas and igbos, who are true ethnic bigots?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Daymondluv(m): 6:51pm On May 17, 2019
Mraphel:
Rochas Okoroawusa is the only politician I know in the South East. Others are jokers
u funny
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by chijokz(m): 6:53pm On May 17, 2019
krebdawise:

Helo Nairalanders, am damn broke in school now(EKSU).... a/c: 0054187884. Bank: UnionBank...
any amount.... thanks God bless you
If I send you N40k, what do you plan on using the money for? The last student I helped used the money to club and spend on babes.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by sexyking1: 6:55pm On May 17, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin of course I'm not doubt the fact that You're ipob .But which state in biafra that better than imo.
Oga read before you quote stop making urself look dumb. He's referring to mbaise(which rochas ignored for eight years) not d whole of imo state. Tribal bigot
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by McDoe(m): 7:06pm On May 17, 2019
IMO people are so ungrateful. How can someone see these projects being commissioned and yet open their dirty to condemn all these great achievements

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by wingmanII: 7:18pm On May 17, 2019
Only a mad deluded idiot will claim that Rochas performed in Imo State. All of you hailing Rochas either in ignorance or mischief, may you be visited by a disaster and affliction as huge as Rochas.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by chukwuibuipob: 7:20pm On May 17, 2019
wink smiley embarassed
Chiefheywhy:
Infinix hot 6x (623)
2gb ram
16gb rom
4000mah Battery
For sale @ 35k(slightly negotiable)

Buyer should be in LAGOS

DM ME ASAP
undecided
Chiefheywhy:
Infinix hot 6x (623)
2gb ram
16gb rom
4000mah Battery

Buyer should be in LAGOS

DM ME ASAP
25k for old soldier
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by ngadaAwo: 7:32pm On May 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
wink smiley embarassed undecided25k for old soldier
wink
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by obailala(m): 7:35pm On May 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

To APC BMC , rochas performed .

To sensible Imolites rochas failed woefully .

Douglas road is now very dirty like Lagos .
Let me give you a little assignment; mention a time in the last 30 years when Douglas road hasn't been dirty?...

Whether you like it or not, hate him or love him, he may be a clown, but you cannot take away the fact that ROchas has been the very best Imo state governor since Mbakwe. How many other south eastern governs measure anywhere close to him in terms of projects?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Champneys: 7:48pm On May 17, 2019
Rochas Okoro Awusa

Instead of him to wail to the VP now he is laughing

Tomorrow he’d start wailing again
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Princedapace(m): 7:53pm On May 17, 2019
Sydney17:
Igbos sir! Yorubas are the most Liberal set of people in Nigeria! the more reasons why there are heavy presence of different tribes and ethnic group in their Land! how many Yorubas do you have in Owerri? but i can tell you there are Igbos and Hausa even in the most remote side of yoruba land and they go about their business without fear and intimidation

See, u just dey talk out of sentiment.

Now, hear this. The reason Yoruba land attracts more Nigerians is due to Lagos bro. Lagos was the capital of nigeria for many years..

Practically, almost all graduates in Nigeria relocate to Lagos, not becus yorubas are accomodating but becus that is where the over 80% job opportunities in Nigeria are.

Now, some couldn't cope in Lagos and had to stay in states close to Lagos. Also, companies had to move to Lagos due to closeness to FG and this happened way back.

Almost everyyhing anyone wants to do, must be done in Lagos. To clear ur goods, must be done in Lagos, young men and women into importation and even mini importation had to relocate to Lagos or states close to Lagos.

People also established their businesses in states close to Lagos and within Lagos.

The war in the east pushed many Igbos out of the region after the war. There was no war in ur land.

I think u may need to study what war can do to any country.

Now, to know tribalism, u don't need to use such bases u mentioned as yardstick, why? The constitution allow nigerians to live anywhere within the country. So, the yoruba race couldn't have chased anyone out of their state. It is unconstitutional. They can't do that.

The reason people migrated more to your region is due to the factors I listed and not becus yorubas are not ethnic bigots.

My brother, to know ethnic bigots, u have to go and meet the people who are yorubas outside Internet. Yes.

How often do yorubas allow their kids marry igbos? That is where u begin to check.

How many times have ur political leaders make ethnic based comments of hate against the igbos?

The oba of Lagos made such comment more than once.

The oyo state governor recently made such ethnic based comment too.

Fashola same. And many of them. There are many yoruba landlords who will never rent house to igbo person. Never.

Go to beer parlour and u will see yoruba people who will tell how they hate "omo igbo. "

I don't want to drag on. There are yorubas in the east. They are not much becus there is nothing to drive them there. U wouldn't need to travel to enugu to clear ur goods u imported from China and others. If u had to go there, I bet u, most of u would have relocated to enugu or close to enugu.

U don't need to go to the enugu or owerri before u get interviewed for a job. If that was the case, u would av moved down to enugu too.

U don't need to travel to enugu for FG job recruitment. If that was the case, u wouldn't be in Ekiti.

U don't need to travel to enugu for ur visa. If that was the case, u would av traveled to enugu. And so on...

But hello, to do any of the stuff I mentioned above and others too, u will need to travel to Lagos or abuja or northern state..

Now, tell me, in ur own human sincere judgment, do u think I wouldn't relocate to Lagos to get those things done instead of traveling all the time to get them done?

Your answer is ur conscience. Be blessed.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by naijajobx: 7:59pm On May 17, 2019
Oh
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by ScotMisile: 8:05pm On May 17, 2019
McDoe:
IMO people are so ungrateful. How can someone see these projects being commissioned and yet open their dirty to condemn all these great achievements

My bro, am still trying to solve this maths.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Sydney17(m): 8:24pm On May 17, 2019
Bro, Lagos factor was never part of my submission! it is a commercial center for ALL, irrespective of your ethnicity! I don't wanna argue further on this issue, but if you are to search your heart truly, you will know I am saying the obvious truth, I have no issue with any tribe, I just hate the fact that Religion and Politics are being used to divide us and we ain't smart enough to see this! NK and IPOB also contribute massively to hatred! Been out of the country for over 5 years and the people I call my brothers over here are from the east, we live happily together and share everything, but reading comments from people here change my perception a lot
Princedapace:

See, u just dey talk out of sentiment.

Now, hear this. The reason Yoruba land attracts more Nigerians is due to Lagos bro. Lagos was the capital of nigeria for many years..

Practically, almost all graduates in Nigeria relocate to Lagos, not becus yorubas are accomodating but becus that is where the over 80% job opportunities in Nigeria are.

Now, some couldn't cope in Lagos and had to stay in states close to Lagos. Also, companies had to move to Lagos due to closeness to FG and this happened way back.

Almost everyyhing anyone wants to do, must be done in Lagos. To clear ur goods, must be done in Lagos, young men and women into importation and even mini importation had to relocate to Lagos or states close to Lagos.

People also established their businesses in states close to Lagos and within Lagos.

The war in the east pushed many Igbos out of the region after the war. There was no war in ur land.

I think u may need to study what war can do to any country.

Now, to know tribalism, u don't need to use such bases u mentioned as yardstick, why? The constitution allow nigerians to live anywhere within the country. So, the yoruba race couldn't have chased anyone out of their state. It is unconstitutional. They can't do that.

The reason people migrated more to your region is due to the factors I listed and not becus yorubas are not ethnic bigots.

My brother, to know ethnic bigots, u have to go and meet the people who are yorubas outside Internet. Yes.

How often do yorubas allow their kids marry igbos? That is where u begin to check.

How many times have ur political leaders make ethnic based comments of hate against the igbos?

The oba of Lagos made such comment more than once.

The oyo state governor recently made such ethnic based comment too.

Fashola same. And many of them. There are many yoruba landlords who will never rent house to igbo person. Never.

Go to beer parlour and u will see yoruba people who will tell how they hate "omo igbo. "

I don't want to drag on. There are yorubas in the east. They are not much becus there is nothing to drive them there. U wouldn't need to travel to enugu to clear ur goods u imported from China and others. If u had to go there, I bet u, most of u would have relocated to enugu or close to enugu.

U don't need to go to the enugu or owerri before u get interviewed for a job. If that was the case, u would av moved down to enugu too.

U don't need to travel to enugu for FG job recruitment. If that was the case, u wouldn't be in Ekiti.

U don't need to travel to enugu for ur visa. If that was the case, u would av traveled to enugu. And so on...

But hello, to do any of the stuff I mentioned above and others too, u will need to travel to Lagos or abuja or northern state..

Now, tell me, in ur own human sincere judgment, do u think I wouldn't relocate to Lagos to get those things done instead of traveling all the time to get them done?

Your answer is ur conscience. Be blessed.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
wink smiley embarassed undecided25k for old soldier

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by SoNature(m): 8:31pm On May 17, 2019
ScotMisile:

My bro, am still trying to solve this maths.

Let me tell you some things:
1. I am from Imo State
2. Majority of Igbos who aren't Imo indigenes hate Rochas because he is in APC. They prefer either APGA or PDP

Here are some of the reasons why he is unpopular in Imo
3. Conduct any election in Imo ten times, Rochas will win ten times
4. Rochas has balanced the infrastructural deficit Imo State, especially Owerri.
5. Rochas took over the lands of many people in Owerri for both private and government purposes without adequate compensation
6. Apart from buildings, most of the roads and flyovers that Rochas built are substandard projects
7. Rochas doesn't pay Imo civil servants their complete salaries. He pays 70%.
8. For years, he hasn't paid state retirees their pensions and gratuity. He is proposing to pay 60% while the forfeit the rest but they oldies refused.
9. Imo State University pays N20k in tuition but he still says he gave free education
10. He devotes much of the state resources in beautifying and developing Owerri, the state capital, while the rest of the state continues to decay.

By and large, no government in Imo State has started and completed projects since 1999 like the Okorocha administration
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Johnboom: 8:41pm On May 17, 2019
krebdawise:

Helo Nairalanders, am damn broke in school now(EKSU).... a/c: 0054187884. Bank: UnionBank...
any amount.... thanks God bless you
Vegetables take one month to mature. I heard Ekiti has fertile land and that one strand is #100. Be the solution and not the problem.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by tunes1102: 8:47pm On May 17, 2019
New hot 7 is 38k bro.
Chiefheywhy:
Infinix hot 6x (623)
2gb ram
16gb rom
4000mah Battery

Buyer should be in LAGOS

DM ME ASAP
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:50pm On May 17, 2019
tunes1102:
New hot 7 is 38k bro.

Talk your price. cheesy
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Princedapace(m): 8:51pm On May 17, 2019
Sydney17:
Bro, Lagos factor was never part of my submission! it is a commercial center for ALL, irrespective of your ethnicity! I don't wanna argue further on this issue, but if you are to search your heart truly, you will know I am saying the obvious truth, I have no issue with any tribe, I just hate the fact that Religion and Politics are being used to divide us and we ain't smart enough to see this! NK and IPOB also contribute massively to hatred! Been out of the country for over 5 years and the people I call my brothers over here are from the east, we live happily together and share everything, but reading comments from people here change my perception a lot

Bro. I mentioned Lagos to tell u why u think many people come to stay on the west. That is to show u that the reason is not becus south west is not tribal sentimental. It is becus Lagos is the commercial nerve of nigeria and normally, people will migrate to Lagos and states close to it.
It has nothing to do with south west people open and all that.

Ethnic bigotary is a general issue. Ur post was so naive to single out the igbos. U think ethnjc issue is what u see on nairaland? Wait until u get to government agencies and see how ethnic sentiment has eaten deep into our system.

So next time, do not believe your south west is a saint when it comes to ethnic sentiment. It is all over the country.

Your assertion that south west is not ethnic sentimental becus people live more in south west is a big flaw. A very big flaw.

It is so bad u just singled out a tribe and up to ur reply, u are still pointing out the igbos. Baba, that alone is pure hatred. Tribalism is a national issue. Even ur president is tribalistic. Ur ministers. Who is not guilty here? Even u, u are guilty.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by baba2070: 9:03pm On May 17, 2019
TheBeat:

Quit the hate. Ahiazu man is now the governor, let him develop it. So ahiazu people were exempted from the free education.
. The incoming gov. Is from aboh mbaise
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by ScotMisile: 10:01pm On May 17, 2019
Sydney17:

M
That's what Nairaland does to us, it divides us further... I remember how I so loved Yoruba, Anambra... But when I came to Nairaland, I started hating these people like hell... .But, am re- informing my mind now. ..Am beginning to change now.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by showafrica(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2019
Mraphel:
Rochas Okoroawusa is the only politician I know in the South East. Others are jokers

He finished poorly.. Poor finishing is not good. Imagine barca and Liverpool game. Suddenly, everyone forgot how good barca was at camp Nu. He spoiled the whole thing with son inlaw and family appointments. I am sure he has learnt his lessons by now, he was not a good politician.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by showafrica(m): 11:44pm On May 17, 2019
mbadinujiu:

You are not serious. By the time Rocha's lives IMO as a governor you people will know the true shape of IMO state. Rocha's is not an angel but has done very well. He has tried his best.

He didn't finish well, he started well and finished poorly. A reasonable impolite won't miss him and his son inlaw. He has done his path (credit pass 50%) and he should bow out in peace.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by macEDWIN(m): 11:47pm On May 17, 2019
The way we celebrate these politicians, if you are a leader and you are not paying civil servants or paying half hazardly by cutting their salaries anyhow some 30% or 40% and you collect bailout fund to clear arrears particular pensioners and nobody asked about these people some are owned 3yrs, 4yrs and they are pocket these money and running government as private business with impunity, only I and my family others can go to hell and no enabling environment for foreign investors to create the jobs and we are clapping for them. Look out they youths are convinced that education is irrelevant and resort in some kind of vices to survive, efcc is now clamping on them leaving the architect of the problem free Politicians are the problem, common minimum wage 30k they still setting committee upon committee but look at their own allowances only wardrobe allowee for only one of them can engage more than 50 graduates. May God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okocha, Kanu, Other Ex-Nigerian Footballers Play At Wike's 58th Birthday Party / Ramadan: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photos) / Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.