Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Dating An Hausa Muslim Girl. Can It Work?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating An Hausa Muslim Girl. Can It Work?? (957 Views)

If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating An Hausa Muslim Girl. Can It Work?? by Themhi1: 9:27am On May 18, 2019
The love I have for Hausa Muslim girls is unpredictable..

far back, I became friends with an Hausa Muslim girl and she was "oh my God"
she is damn beautiful which is common among Hausa girls.
she is friendly, loyal, some of her friends were even calling us lovers..
I love her so much but u didn't tell her cos I know she sensed it, that's why I didn't bother.

can a Christian Yoruba guy marry a Muslim Hausa girl??
is it a sin?

those that have experienced it can you kindly share your experience.
Re: Dating An Hausa Muslim Girl. Can It Work?? by QueenSekxy(f): 9:34am On May 18, 2019
You can hardly see a Christian man getting married to a Muslim woman, the lady's family will never agree.

But it's quite easy for the Muslim men to marry a Christian woman and then, convert her.

Islam an extremist religion. It won't work, unless you want to convert to Islam and start bombing people in the name of allah.

3 Likes

Re: Dating An Hausa Muslim Girl. Can It Work?? by Evtspez: 9:44am On May 18, 2019
Love is a beautiful thing and knows no bounds. Glad there is a great connection between you guys already. My advice: Where I see a major problem is going to be from her family, relatives and even friends. Most Hausa Muslims (98%) are fanatics. They will certainly not consent to the relationship because you're an "Arne" (infidel). They will end up killing the damsel if eventually she turn deaf ears and carry on with the relationship.

Save the young girl and your self of any potential harm.
Re: Dating An Hausa Muslim Girl. Can It Work?? by chinchonglee(m): 9:58am On May 18, 2019
Jst because say i dey date one yoruba muslim girl, e turn fight between her family members nd her..d girl finally say she nor wan date me again...i knw dats d reason sha

If e kon be hausa muslim nko

Since den i av decided to stick to my tribe even if i want to date anyone again...since its what dey want in dis nonsense country...

NB: am nt tribalistic neither am i a religion fanatic.

1 Like

Re: Dating An Hausa Muslim Girl. Can It Work?? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2019
QueenSekxy:
You can hardly see a Christian man getting married to a Muslim woman, the lady's family will never agree.

But it's quite easy for the Muslim men to marry a Christian woman and then, convert her.

Islam an extremist religion. It won't work, unless you want to convert to Islam and start bombing people in the name of allah.

You must be the get inside pikin for you to say this, they don't let you go out to see what is actually going on

(1) (Reply)

Last Adventure Of Agent Ikenna (trailer) / New Study Reveals That Men Who Marry Plus-size Women Are Happy / FOR THE SINGLES: How Ťo Meet Your God-given Spouse This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.