Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman (86253 Views)

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 02, 2020
This thread was not made to bash African American women in any way. They are beautiful people with good hearts.

African American women are wonderful people and deserve the best of life and love, so I am writing this to educate you of what to expect perchance you fall in love with one.

Once again, if anyone find this post offensive, it was never my intention. Once on a while, our opinion on issues may offend people but that doesn't mean our opinion is wrong.

I'm sorry if you are offended but I have to tell the truth

Ok guys, this is something I've been wanting to do for a while. Many Akata females in US have been getting tired of their fellow Akata men, and they migrated to Jamaica to look for men, only to find out that Jamaican men were no better than Akata men.

Now they have begun looking into Africa and especially Nigeria to look for men. Now, my naija brothers, you have to help your destiny. If na America your destiny is, abeg follow the Akata and leave that hellhole called Nigeria o. But before you take the dive, here are a few things you may want to consider. If you can put up with all of it, please go ahead. If you can't, then don't follow Akata enter ya grave o.

A word is enough for the wise.

PS: I will be updating this as time goes on.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Dobson43: 3:16pm On May 02, 2020
shocked
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 02, 2020
She has 4 kids from 3 different men and the oldest of her kids is a few years younger than you are. She may or may never have been married. And if she was married, it is obvious she had a failed marriage because here you are grin grin grin grin.

And be prepared to live with grown kids that are not yours. Her youngest child may be 2 or 3 years old while her oldest may be 15 or 16. So the choice is yours grin

Also in this dynamic relationship you now find yourself, be prepared to have those other men in your house from time to time, and unannounced, because they have every right to see their kids that they had with the woman. Also try not to scold or discipline any of the kids that are not yours because they will tell their daddy grin. And their daddy is a muscular, tattooed guy who has been to prison several times and he won't hesitate to kill you for laying your hands on his kid grin

212 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by haiti007(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2020
Do you mean the real marriageable ones or the old cargo? undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 02, 2020
haiti007:
Do you mean the real marriageable ones or the old cargo? undecided

They are all the same. The old cargoes still look at themselves as marriageable.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 02, 2020
Second tip: It isn't all bad though. Akata women know how to nack Wella. grin
An Akata woman will give you the best nacking of your life. And 99% of the time when you need sex, they will leave whatever they are doing and give it to you. Even if they are at work, they will give their boss an excuse just to leave work and bring their waist for rearrangement. Akata can give bj too grin.

Imagine getting 90mins of non-stop bj. Chai. So if you like bj, Akata women are for you. grin

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by drips8(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2020
pDudd:
She has 4 kids from 3 different men and the oldest of her kids is a few years younger than you are. She may or may never have been married. And if she was married, it is obvious she had a failed marriage because here you are grin grin grin grin.

And be prepared to live with grown kids that are not yours. Her youngest child may be 2 or 3 years old while her oldest may be 15 or 16. So the choice is yours grin

Also in this dynamic relationship you now find yourself, be prepared to have those other men in your house from time to time, and unannounced, because they have every right to see their kids that they had with the woman. Also try not to scold or discipline any of the kids that are not yours because they will tell their daddy grin. And their daddy is a muscular, tattooed guy who has been to prison several times and he won't hesitate to kill you for laying your hands on his kid grin

Your tips are beginning to sound like crude stereotypes. There are both good and bad people in the African American community.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 02, 2020
pDudd:

any nigerian guy who then agrees to engage in such a union is probably doing it for green card then.why will a normal young man want to marry a woman who has several grown up kids from different men who may be slightly younger than him and u are all in the same house shocked.thats madness.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 02, 2020
With all the time taken and preparedness this is all you have to offer?

I wonder what you would have presented if you hadn't taken your time.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Kobicove(m): 3:27pm On May 02, 2020
Why would any reasonable Nigerian guy want to marry an akata such as Kaneshia, Lakeshia, Razonda, kelema, Volaqua and all those funny sounding useless names with no meaning they tend to bear? grin

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 02, 2020
Next Tip: Akata women will not mind taking care of you if you are a lazy motherfucker grin grin

Because of their history and slavery as well as high rate of male incarceration in US, Akata women are the primary breadwinners of their families. They will have a lazy bum as their boyfriend/husband who plays computer games all day. He doesn't care about working because he knows his partner will work 3 to 4 jobs just to take care of him and her kids.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Petyprincess(f): 3:31pm On May 02, 2020
Trust me our shameless Nigerian guys will grab the opportunity grin No be dem dey marry great grand ma for green card? So marrying a single mother with grown up kids definitely wnt be a problem!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 3:33pm On May 02, 2020
pDudd:
Second tip: It isn't all bad though. Akata women know how to nack Wella. grin
An Akata woman will give you the best nacking of your life. And 99% of the time when you need sex, they will leave whatever they are doing and give it to you. Even if they are at work, they will give their boss an excuse just to leave work and bring their waist for rearrangement. Akata can give bj too grin.

Imagine getting 90mins of non-stop bj. Chai. So if you like bj, Akata women are for you. grin

You are so full of crap, marry your Nigerian girls or white hoes and leave black Americans alone they don't need your psychotic behavior.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Benevento(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2020
Hmmm

10 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 02, 2020
lefulefu:
any nigerian guy who then agrees to engage in such a union is probably doing it for green card then.why will a normal young man want to marry a woman who has several grown up kids from different men who may be slightly younger than him and u are all in the same house shocked.thats madness.

Y'all aren't listening. Many of our men will do it to escape Nigeria just for green card. But that green card has many things attached. These are a few of the things that are attached until you can break free from that relationship.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Benevento(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2020
khiaa:

You are so full of crap, marry your Nigerian girls or white hoes and leave black Americans alone they don't need your psychotic behavior.
Khiaa why are you barking.

Can't you be civil for once?

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 02, 2020
I'm not engaging anyone in online fights. I'm enlightening my brothers here. Your rants will be ignored.

Next tip: If you don't like gay or transgendered people, please don't go into any relationship with Akata women. The Akata female you are going out with likely has people of varying sexual orientations in her family. He brother may be transgendered or her sister may be a lesbian or her other brother or cousin may be gay. You will be having these people come to your house constantly and they will constantly be around your kids. So before taking the dive, you want to reconsider of you are liberal enough to tolerate these types of people.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 02, 2020
pDudd:

Y'all aren't listening. Many of our men will do it to escape Nigeria just for green card. But that green card has many things attached. These are a few of the things that are attached until you can break free from that relationship.
so if the guy and the lady are having a minor argument her grown up kids will beat up the guy grin grin grin for daring to argue with their mom grin grin.abeg better if u want to migrate u do it the legit way

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 3:44pm On May 02, 2020
Benevento:

Khiaa why are you barking.

Can't you be civil for once?

Why would I be civil to a liar?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 02, 2020
Next tip: Many of her close relatives are ex-convicts or are currently fight a criminal case in court.

This is quite common in the African American community. The lady may have a brother, sister or parent or cousin who has been to prison for various crimes ranging from petty theft or shoplifting to heinous crimes such as murder. So be prepared to have ex-convicts around you. Also her oldest child may already have a criminal case against him or pending against him. So if you can accept that, please date/marry as you please.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 02, 2020
Next tip: Tattoos.

If you don't like tattoos, you may want to reconsider going into a relationship with an African American. Most AA women have tattoos on different parts of their bodies. Many of them have tattoos of the names of their past lovers on their body. Some have it on their arms, legs, butts, lower back, breast, face, etc.

Imagine doing the thing from behind and staring down at another man's name on the butt of the woman you are doing. grin

So this is something to think about. Seriously.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by younglleo: 3:52pm On May 02, 2020
Where can i find these women bro?

9 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 02, 2020
Petyprincess:
Trust me our shameless Nigerian guys will grab the opportunity grin No be dem dey marry great grand ma for green card? So marrying a single mother with grown up kids definitely wnt be a problem!
I'm one of them, connect me to one Akata if you know any.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by sexylassie2(f): 3:52pm On May 02, 2020
Just smh after reading this garbage.

Ignorant people na em full this country.

Nigerians that can't boast of ordinary good road or light talking nonsense.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 02, 2020
younglleo:
Where can i find these women bro?
pDudd

Please, where can we find these beauties? I need one asap.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 02, 2020
pDudd:
Next tip: Tattoos.

If you don't like tattoos, you may want to reconsider going into a relationship with an African American. Most AA women have tattoos on different parts of their bodies. Many of them have tattoos of the names of their past lovers on their body. Some have it on their arms, legs, butts, lower back, breast, face, etc.

Imagine doing the thing from behind and staring down at another man's name on the butt of the woman you are doing. grin

So this is something to think about. Seriously.
madness cheesy..tatto of ex lover on their body shocked
i no do cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:
Just smh after reading this garbage.

Ignorant people na em full this country.

Nigerians that can't boast of ordinary good road or light talking nonsense.
if you don't like these informative article please find your way out.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 02, 2020
Next tip: Be prepared to have her various ex boyfriends around your house.

Her ex boyfriends are always around the corner to snatch her back from you because they have no place to live or because they miss the kitten. And we all know how it is with some women and their ex boyfriends. Remember before your were, he was. So if you can't deal with competition, please move on with your life.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by zedegit: 4:04pm On May 02, 2020
pDudd:
I'm not engaging anyone is online fights. I'm enlightening my brothers here. Your rants will be ignored.

Next tip: If you don't like gay or transgendered people, please don't go into any relationship with Akata women. The Akata female you are going out with likely has people of varying sexual orientations in her family. He brother may be transgendered or her sister may be a lesbian or her other brother or cousin may be gay. You will be having these people come to your house constantly and they will constantly be around your kids. So before taking the dive, you want to reconsider of you are liberal enough to tolerate these types of people.

Na to keep pepper spray sure pass.

Besides you don enter jand?
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 02, 2020
Next tip: Be prepared to have unending drama.

The drama comes in different forms. Baby Daddy drama, domestic violence drama, family fights drama, workplace drama, the sidechick drama.

Akata women and drama seem to have a close knit relationship and can't keep up each other. If you date or marry an Akata, just know that sooner or later, you will get arrested on some BS that you were never involved in or you were part of. An Akata woman can tell lies against you if she is angry and call the police to arrest you on false charges. And there doesn't have to be any evidence of violence. Just the mere accusation can get you arrested because that's how the law operates on the US. An arrest is also called detention. So you can be "detained" for 24 hours or more with no evidence.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 02, 2020
Next tip: Ratchetness

If you don't know the meaning of the above word, use Google. Akata women are naturally ratchet. Even the ones who look like beautiful goddesses are very ratchet. The darker the skin color, the more ratchet they are. They can go from civilized to ratchet in half the blink of an eye. And they don't mind being ratchet at any given time or in any given location.

Also they have a sharp mouth that moves continuously without stopping. If you can't stand mouthy women, they stay away from that demographic of women.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 02, 2020
hm..ok so wat of latina women

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.