Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. (7069 Views)

Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos / Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by deanoffaculty: 12:24pm On May 19, 2019
Stale news......even the little baby in the picture would be 2years now or thereabout.
Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by MrSensor(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2019
DaInferno:
this is old story
very very old.
Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by mhizbel(f): 12:43pm On May 19, 2019
I think she finds him attractive and good enough to be her husband.
Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by Tallesty1(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2019
Dami12345:
What can't a woman do for money grin grin
Which money? You no see the man's shoe?

Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:53pm On May 19, 2019
shocked alhamdullilah for my little handsome face I got. So my handsome is a wealth. Even in what I can see in that person that man have no money but still that girl marry her.

So why me no go get fine babe to marry?
Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by Sunmolar(m): 2:23pm On May 19, 2019
It's no love for money as conned in some quarters, but love for procreation.Even surrogacy is not for money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women's Day Gone Wrong......(pictures) / How To Make A Lady Desire For More!!!!!! / This Is Why You Should Fear Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.