Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos (6635 Views)

My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. / Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by freeke61: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
47-year-old Ugandan who won the world’s most appalling man title in 2002 has hitched his third spouse.

The productive joke artist, Godfrey Baguma nicknamed Ssebabi gloats about being a dad of seven — five kids with his subsequent spouse and two with the primary wife.

Baguma’s wedding with his third spouse was exemplary. His initial two spouses additionally graced the function.

The Uganda ugliest man is accepted to be experiencing an uncommon, obscure ailment.

Watch more wedding photos and read more here:
https://news.payperlez.com/index.php/2021/10/06/ugliest-man-in-the-world-marries-3rd-wife-see-photos/

1 Share

Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by Friedturkey: 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
Chai! He must have a beautiful "soul" (a.k.a bank account).
Imagine having a nightmare and waking up to see this face! I'll just sleep back and continue my beautiful nightmare

17 Likes

Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by thorpido(m): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
If the pocket no ugly.......

1 Like

Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by yinkus6750(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
Trust women.
They know what they actually falling for.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
I don't believe this, it's fake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by Bethcomm: 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
There's nothing ladies cannot do to achieve fame.

1 Like

Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by stefflos: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
Women are weird grin

1 Like

Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by Blake755: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
You can never predict a woman shocked

1 Like

Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by skywalker240(m): 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Vagina people are full of Pandora's box

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by Blackfire(m): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
***faints

Woke up

***faint again
Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by elmessiahs(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
Na only poor man ugly

2 Likes

Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by DoggoneDogg: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
I have some low opinions of the female gender but No, this cannot be true.

I refuse to believe it.
Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by lied(f): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
YOU THAT BROS READING THIS, PLEASE WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?
Ugliest man get 3 wives, meanwhile, you no even fit toast chicken, not to talk of babe. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by Nonexisting1: 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
He will remain very handsome as long as his bank account is fat. I hope he has been advised to keep his financial dealings to himself alone and always eat from the same plate with his wife, e get why.

1 Like

Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by MufasaLion: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
None of my business. grin
Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by Queenslander(f): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Jeez, what's this? He looks more like a deformed nigga..
Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
What some women cannot do, doesn't exist shocked
Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by Obaxxx(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn, this man na the true opposite of handsome...... while him bank account na the anthonym of the handsome lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by iamyemiakins(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Old News.
The wife sef go don born pikin for am by now
Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by AutoChick4U(f): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
God
Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
I don't like the label 'ugliest man'. He didn't ask to be born this way.
Those of you trash talking the women he's married to are something else, if no woman had agreed to marry him you'll talk, they married him you still talk.
Nawao.

1 Like

Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by SenecaTheYonger: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Women will fvck anything with fame attached to it.

It's really not money but fame.
Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by chatinent: 12:10am On Oct 07, 2021
I'll reserve my comments.
Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by Caramia2020(m): 5:01am On Oct 07, 2021
I'm here to read comments
Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by nokspos: 5:30am On Oct 07, 2021
his pocket is not ugly
Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by Phiniter(m): 6:29am On Oct 07, 2021
A rich goat have more chances hitching a woman than a poor hu_man

moral of the story?

Get die or rich trying
Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by Blackman101: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2021
Forget the looks, the pocket and the third leg are in good condition.
Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by Longsleeve: 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Men are scarce..
Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by zed7: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
Amd they say women don't love. This guy doesn't look rich.
Most men wouldn't touch a woman like this except she's a millionaire.

1 Like

Re: Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos by sheanzy(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
lied:
YOU THAT BROS READING THIS, PLEASE WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?
Ugliest man get 3 wives, meanwhile, you no even fit toast chicken, not to talk of babe. grin
something tells me u are referring to urself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful / 8 People Share Their Most Embarrassing Sex Experiences / Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.