Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn (38943 Views)

What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos / Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn by Akapela(m): 6:47am On May 20, 2019
Westsida:

Thanks to them.
Global warming
Re: Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn by Revolva(m): 6:56am On May 20, 2019
Hahaha short time de sell well well for hotels oo

Naija gals I hail if you see as dem de bang dem if you work in a hotel you go fear naija gals

1 Like

Re: Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn by poweredcom(m): 6:57am On May 20, 2019
Hahhaa this is what guys call olosho adventure

I de do short time well well for hotels oo I de even lodge full time

But these gals dem don turn olosho finish

Check dem Here

https://www.nairaland.com/5083433/girlfriend-sister-here-she-prostitute
Re: Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn by ernieboy(m): 7:54am On May 20, 2019
SweetBuns:
Sex, a sacred act has now been turned into a commodity of business transactions where hotels and guest houses are the market place.

This life is somehow
sex is sacred? do u know the meaning of sacred?
Re: Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn by Princedapace(m): 8:04am On May 20, 2019
Scandinavian02:

Done

Thank u so much. I really do appreciate.
Re: Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn by Twoclans(f): 8:20am On May 20, 2019
airsaylongcon:

grin grin grin grin

Twoclans, this table that thou shaketh, the table no get nails again o! Na gum dem use hold am na hin u dey shake am recklessly like this.

My dear don't shout too much before ABPT kings start espionage on me again cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn by Twoclans(f): 8:22am On May 20, 2019
luminouz:
Short time sex is so stressful to me...I like to take my time and explore,if you know what I mean. How 2 hours go do me naaaa? wink

2 Likes

Re: Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn by desmond2pk: 8:23am On May 20, 2019
Na here punch dey flex muscle. They can't tell us what is going on in aso rock or in borno but what is going on in a short time hotel at oshodi.
Re: Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn by Thegamingorca(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2019
Re: Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn by luminouz(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2019
[quote author=Twoclans post=78546947][/quote]
Fresh n fair babe,with the customised smile...awayu? kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn by Emyjeze(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2019
What is life without hoe-low-show.
Re: Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn by Westsida: 9:36am On May 20, 2019
Akapela:

Global warming

Yes oh
Re: Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn by Originalsly: 10:06am On May 20, 2019
Hmmm....short time has nothing to do with the economic situation of a country. Short time is the purpose of setting up the hotel in the first place. There is one next door to my workplace ... don't waste time stopping there to get room for overnight...let alone two days. Small hotels in cities are almost always Hot Sheet hotels.
Re: Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn by Skiilashi(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2019
Alot of young ladies today are happily making a living out of this short time sex.
From university chicks,to young secondary school leavers and working class ladies who also use it to support the motion.

From 3k to 20k per round depending on the class of the lady and negotiation power.

During my short stay working in a hotel in GRA ikeja,my eyes saw alot. We had regular customers who come with different ladies almost on a daily basis.

One once told me that,bro we just need to help them ladies to live.

Is there a value for pussy? Most times when I see ladies walking on street and posing,all n.a. wash.

Shikini money,she don raise leg up.

Sadly this happen daily.

Pussy is now a commodity weather any body belives it or not. You can price it and negotiate for it. Most ladies sell it daily as this the only form of work they do.meanwhile it pays.

Imagine a lady taking four rounds a day from diffrent men ,multiples by 5k for each round =20k per day.,multiply by 25 days in a month=500k

You see why prostitution can never stop

On the average of 2 dicks per day x 25days/month =50 dicks/month =600 dicks/year shocked

That y sometimes,when u see a girl in your street and you go into her,u will be wondering if you have dick.

The mileage is gone.

2 Likes

Re: Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn by Healthgwr: 12:22pm On May 20, 2019
Good day.........

One noteworthy reality about health and it is no longer news that life expectancy of Nigerian Male 52, Female 57, Ghana 67 while Japan 92.

Information regarding the solution to all these all provided.......................

You must have read “In recent years, Nigeria has been plagued by increasing cases of people afflicted with cancer. It is a terminal disease that kills people in large numbers, while many are still battling for survival. The most common in Nigeria for women are breast cancer, cervix cancer, ovarian cancer, and colorectal cancer, while prostate cancer, liver cancer and colorectal cancer are some of the most common cases in men”. The Nation Friday February 1, 2019 page 29 Hope rises for Cancer Patients.

Sickle Cell patient can now a note of relief there is a natural product form USA. 66 Peri menopause / Menopause Symptoms you may experience which may help some ladies

Reports about sixty eight pages of various health challenges mostly Nigerian and their phone numbers……………Please, visit ……………..

For full information visit https://bestofbelllifestylequalitylife..com

or

https://healthmatters1997..com

Islie:

https://punchng.com/love-hotels-short-time-service-becomes-saviour-amid-economic-downturn/

Re: Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn by enemyofprogress: 1:56pm On May 20, 2019
tohyorsih:

I ATE you from the bottom of my HAT angry
why? What did I did to you? I didn't did anything to you now, so why do you ate me from the bottom of your hat? cry cry cry
Re: Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn by tohyorsih(f): 2:57pm On May 20, 2019
enemyofprogress:
why? What did I did to you? I didn't did anything to you now, so why do you ate me from the bottom of your hat? cry cry cry

Cos you like disturbing me angry
Re: Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn by enemyofprogress: 3:00pm On May 20, 2019
tohyorsih:

Cos you like disturbing me angry
I never even start. When you finally pack in,we no go dey sleep for night o, everyday na TDB
Re: Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn by tck2000(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
JasonScoolari:
All these "short-time" correspondent that normally visit guesthouse to interview Ashawo's without telling us how they enjoyed themselves thereby concealing the much needed information for the article to have a balanced diet, the day when I go nakked swear for una dey come. angry

Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger / My Fiancée Is Extorting Me / Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.