Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Help Romanlanders! This Girl Makes Feel So Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Romanlanders! This Girl Makes Feel So Confused (957 Views)

I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Romanlanders! This Girl Makes Feel So Confused by popweezy(m): 10:44am On May 20, 2019
Morning!
There is this girl in my school who makes me get confused.we dont talk cuz she is not in my class. But her attitude towards me sometimes is so confusing. It all started someday I was going to the classroom as I was just about to enter, I met this girl..Lord, if u see the derogative look this girl use look me. As if I have offended her before. I almost felt scared. Few days after, I stood by the window outside the classroom looking at what's going on inside the class. Meanwhile, this girl sits just by the window in the class. I didn't even notice she was there. She just suddenly banged the window. Then I entered the class just to know who just did that, then I knew she was the one. Another day, I was standing on the walkway while reading because I've got some tests to do.then I saw this girl coming to my direction. I was ready to see another awkward attitude from her.when she was getting closer, she had to go down from the pavement walk few miles away and got back to the pavement..this time I became so worried. I told some of my friends about this but they said the girl is crushing on me..I was even thinking maybe I av offended one of her friends or relatives before cuz I like breaking girls' hearts very well. I might have broken one of her friends' heart. So pls, what do u think is happening guys. I need ur answers for me to have rest of mind. This is because I hate to be in war with people.. thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Help Romanlanders! This Girl Makes Feel So Confused by lilianofentse(f): 10:57am On May 20, 2019
Give yo momma back her phone.

4 Likes

Re: Help Romanlanders! This Girl Makes Feel So Confused by popweezy(m): 11:13am On May 20, 2019
lilianofentse:
Give yo momma back her phone.
lol..madam, I own da phone
Re: Help Romanlanders! This Girl Makes Feel So Confused by lilianofentse(f): 11:17am On May 20, 2019
popweezy:
lol..madam, I own da phone
then do something innovative with it and forget the girl. She's just playing mind games

1 Like

Re: Help Romanlanders! This Girl Makes Feel So Confused by tee59(f): 11:20am On May 20, 2019
What else do you want to hear than, she may be crushing on you or she just hates your arrogancy attitude as a player.

1 Like

Re: Help Romanlanders! This Girl Makes Feel So Confused by GraGra247(m): 11:29am On May 20, 2019
I dislike men that are weaklings. You allow the attitude of small girl that beg money for recharge card to bother you or even make you commit suicide.

Men should stop answering men and answering "worse than women".

3 Likes

Re: Help Romanlanders! This Girl Makes Feel So Confused by Oluromantic: 11:30am On May 20, 2019
Ignore the mumu. Simple! No do like say u see anything.
Re: Help Romanlanders! This Girl Makes Feel So Confused by Jentle244: 11:39am On May 20, 2019
it might be true what ur friends say, she might be crushing on u. Girls and attitude be like 5&6. I got to knowvthis through a story i read here on nairaland (pastor zoned). a girl might like u but she doesn't know how to react instead they start acting funny.

What to do

shoot ur shot. if it backfires no worry try again.

if it still doesn't work, just like u said "I like breaking girls heart a lot" .
Find one of her friends and begin to "fake date" that one. make sure she sees u hug that one in front of her.

IN SUMMARY START UR OWN FUVKING MIND GAME.

DON'T JUST DULL

THANK ME LERRA wink

1 Like

Re: Help Romanlanders! This Girl Makes Feel So Confused by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 20, 2019
Funny guy. You hate to be in war with people and yet you break heart of ladies.
Keep confusing yourself and everyone here.

1 Like

Re: Help Romanlanders! This Girl Makes Feel So Confused by Bojack(m): 3:28pm On May 20, 2019
hey Mr op handle your business like a MAN
Re: Help Romanlanders! This Girl Makes Feel So Confused by CAPSLOCKED: 5:02pm On May 20, 2019
popweezy:
Morning!
There is this girl in my school who makes me get confused.we dont talk cuz she is not in my class. But her attitude towards me sometimes is so confusing. It all started someday I was going to the classroom as I was just about to enter, I met this girl..Lord, if u see the derogative look this girl use look me. As if I have offended her before. I almost felt scared. Few days after, I stood by the window outside the classroom looking at what's going on inside the class. Meanwhile, this girl sits just by the window in the class. I didn't even notice she was there. She just suddenly banged the window. Then I entered the class just to know who just did that, then I knew she was the one. Another day, I was standing on the walkway while reading because I've got some tests to do.then I saw this girl coming to my direction. I was ready to see another awkward attitude from her.when she was getting closer, she had to go down from the pavement walk few miles away and got back to the pavement..this time I became so worried. I told some of my friends about this but they said the girl is crushing on me..I was even thinking maybe I av offended one of her friends or relatives before cuz I like breaking girls' hearts very well. I might have broken one of her friends' heart. So pls, what do u think is happening guys. I need ur answers for me to have rest of mind. This is because I hate to be in war with people.. thank you in advance.

YOUNG MAN APPROACH THAT YOUNG LADY AND SCOLD THE IMMATURITY OUT OF HER.

IF YOU DARE GO FOR HER IN THE WAY YOUR FRIEND MIGHT SUGGEST SHE'LL GO FROM BANGING WINDOWS CLOSE TO YOU TO BANGING OBJECTS ON YOUR HEAD.... SHE ACTS LIKE A CRETĮN, DEFINITELY SHE'S ONE.

1 Like

Re: Help Romanlanders! This Girl Makes Feel So Confused by Nobody: 12:42am On May 22, 2019
Sleek, friend. I like the use of hero and shade!

(1) (Reply)

Last Adventure Of Agent Ikenna (trailer) / FÚCK THIS — Rejecting Money — See What Happened. [Screenshot] / He Wanted Me To Get Pregnant Now He Won’t Pick My Calls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.