Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin (44602 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by unclesoyo: 9:41am On May 21, 2019
A Nigerian lady identified as Layemi on Twitter has shared a story of a man who cancelled his wedding plans with girlfriend after she poured hot oil on his cousin.

Layemi had engaged in a conversation with the man who is her friend. She was surprised he wasn’t married yet and was shocked when he told her his story.

In the course of their conversation, the man revealed that he nearly got married to a lady he had been courting for five years but he put a stop to their relationship few months before the wedding.

Read the full narration:

I had a long conversation with an older friend today, he’s in his mid thirties, he’s quite successful if we are defining it in Nigerian terms, he has his own house, cars, works with a good company, has his own business…. blah blah blah. Baba sha dey alright.

I asked him why he was still single even though he was ‘made’ already, for my own mind I already thought/concluded that he probably had behavioural issues cos I know people like him, he’s quite handsome so getting babes is not an issue for him.
He said he almost got married 3years ago, but he called it off few months to the wedding, I thought he was joking but his other friend confirmed it. He told me the reason and damn, it was crazy.

Apparently, they dated for close to 3years before he proposed to her, she was 5years younger than him, he had known her since she was a teenager. He said when they started dating, his cousin was against it, she said her friend was too rude and he would regret it. He did!

Aunty was rude, disrespectful, saucy, didn’t have regard for anyone except him, he said she could start a fight with a child for been too close to him, none of his friends liked her, he said when they moved in together, People hardly came to his house. Lol

I asked him why he would date someone like that to the extent of marriage, he said at the beginning of their relationship, *sturvs* happened and he felt responsible for her and whenever he tried to end the relationship, she would bring it up and guilt trip him into staying

According to him, she became calm after a while, because he tried to please her all the time. So their relationship was smooth and he proposed to the chagrin of his family and friends. he said he’s quite stubborn so nobody could talk him out of it.

Few months to their wedding, his cousin came into the country from the abroad and decided to stay with him, he said they were very close and the bruv hadn’t been in the country for a while, he said his babe grumbled about it but he ignored her.

He said his cousin was probably the meekest person he could ever meet in his life, Baba was too nice, stayed out the way and always minded his business in the house, but his babe always had something to complain about, he said at this point she was starting to irritate him

The day kasala busted, he said he came home from work quite late and he didn’t meet his cousin at home, he asked his babe and she muttered some things under her breath but he was too tired to ask and he assumed that his cousin probably went out......

https://lailasnews.com/man-cancels-wedding-after-girlfriend-pours-hot-oil-on-his-cousin/

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by unclesoyo: 9:42am On May 21, 2019
crazy world
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by IamD18: 9:44am On May 21, 2019
Do you know what it means for a lady to be heartless enought to pour her fiancé's cousin hot oil?

-Imaging what she can do if her man cheat on her?
-Imaging what she can do to her mother inlaw if she misbehaves as typical of Nigerian mother inlaws.
-Imagine the kind if attitude she will posses when things start going bad.
-Imagine what she can do to a house help.

Showing respect, regard and love to your partner without treating his/her people with love and care is nothing but pretense.

That man dodged a bullet, a bullet that could end up one day, ruining his family, a bullet that might end up one day taking his life or that of any of his siblings.

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Nobody: 10:10am On May 21, 2019
This is wickeding wickedment...

Please manage your anger!!

Sometimes God allows us to see our partners anger so that we can know the Sambisa forest we are going into...

10 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by SageMK: 10:20am On May 21, 2019
He dated a psychopath for 3years and would had even married her if only she didn't baptized his cousin with hot oil... Well folks what is the moral lesson here?

Love is blind but hot oil restores sight.

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 21, 2019
SageMK:
He dated a psychopath for 3years and would had even married her if only she didn't baptized his cousin with hot oil... Well folks what is the moral lesson here?

My friend is dating one, but they are taking a break, imagine your gf calling you useless and foolish, why ? Just because he didn't pick on the first call, his gf is abusive and toxic , he has gone to therapy because of her, me I'm just laughing because it's a shame seeing a qualified and valuable person going through unnecessary drama over a woman. Luckily his friend spoke sense into his head. I didn't tell him to break up because I don't advice men over the age of 25 on what to do relationship wise. At that age I assume you are a man, and your brain should tell you what to do. Guess the annoying part he has invested in her financially which I always warn against. The friend I keep sha. angry

She has some emotional issue or sort, I told homeboy to bounce, but you know all these Captain save a hoe I think she might be bipolar

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Triniti(m): 1:03pm On May 21, 2019
People on Twitter will wake up and start sewing thread up and down. He said, she said. Daft talk, who cares?

14 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:31pm On May 21, 2019
Seconded!

Very good decision!

She could have poured petrol and set the hubby on fire 10 days after wedding!

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by IamSoProlific: 1:31pm On May 21, 2019
A very sensible man....

Please remove your suit, throw away those "about to wed" paper....and have a mega party.

God really loves you.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by hisexcellency34: 1:32pm On May 21, 2019
If they get married, she will end up killing him

4 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by illiteratepmb: 1:33pm On May 21, 2019
That is very good.
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Ibcrown(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2019
Staying single n having a baby outre wedlock is now the shi

3 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by babyfaceafrica: 1:34pm On May 21, 2019
I don't know why people ignore red flags?... peoplr should have sense..love is not stupid!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Pabloosas(m): 1:36pm On May 21, 2019
Ha!!!
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 21, 2019
SageMK:

Can you imagine? His cousin should be very angry at him, because he took the bullet on his behalf. He is the one that deserves that hot oil for such recruitment error.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Erolow(f): 1:36pm On May 21, 2019
Pours hot oil on cousin keh! Good move calling off the wedding. What kind of man is that?!
See signature below for free digital marketing training opportunity
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Ayoswit(f): 1:37pm On May 21, 2019
K
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Sonnobax15(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2019
And somebody will be advicinq me 2 marry,knowinq fully well dah 90% of niqerian ladies are clothed in lucifer's skin...jeezzz!...did i just say *LUCIFER*??

4 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Nbote(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2019
See as village ppl jus expose d prospective treatment him for dey receive afta marriage
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by QuietHammer(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2019
If she was my fiance, one of us would join my cousin in the hospital ...and it wouldn't be me

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by bigdot1759(m): 1:43pm On May 21, 2019
Women will be women
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Unrated900(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2019
Must you post this trash on the internet slay girl

All their lives is internet useless girls

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Topmaike007(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2019
SageMK:

lolz

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by ngwababe(f): 1:44pm On May 21, 2019
Kai
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by felixawe(m): 1:45pm On May 21, 2019
U no get sense, assault . receive the treatment of hot temper !

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Topmaike007(m): 1:46pm On May 21, 2019
The man's cousin is an angel sent From heaven to save his life..

And another thing is that the lady that share this story want to chop From Bros too,for asking such a question from him and also hyping him like This,if you know you know

3 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by QuickStandard: 1:46pm On May 21, 2019
cool

Some ladies are really scary!!!

Pouring hot oil on a fellow?

Soon she would turn to a born again in one church forming spiritual, to tie one innocent man.

Abegi call us make we come buy your used inverter batteries. We fit pick up from your location.

Check our Sig for our phone number.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by tillaman(m): 1:50pm On May 21, 2019
Sharp man!
The babe get violence tendencies
She fit provoke one day chop off your phallus
And baaaam you don’t have a gbola again
No body should wife a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by bigprojectng: 1:53pm On May 21, 2019
Eh! Walahi
Its like I should get my hands on the bitch right now and and and.... Oh... My gosh

Anyway

For your HND to BSc degree conversion program 2019, check my signature
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by osuofia2(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2019
IamD18:
Do you know what it means for a lay to be heartless enought to pour her fiancé's cousin hot oil?

-Imaging what she can do if her man cheat on her?
-Imaging what she can do to her mother inlaw if she misbehaves as typical of Nigerian mother inlaws.
-Imagine the kind if attitude she will posses when things start going bad.
-magine what she can do to a house help.

Showing respect, regard and love to your partner without treating his/her people with love and care is nothing but pretense.

That man dodged a bullet, a bullet that could end up one day, ruining his family, a bullet that might end up one day taking his life or that of any of his siblings.
May be she no even be virgin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. / After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. / Man Lifts His Fiancee In Matching Chelsea Pre-Wedding Photos Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.