Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin (44609 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by YorubaEmir: 1:54pm On May 21, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Snow02: 2:01pm On May 21, 2019
Topmaike007:
The man's cousin is an angle sent From heaven to save his life..

And another thing is that the lady that share this story want to chop From Bros too,for asking such a question from him and also hyping him like This,if you know you know
triangle nii

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by DWJOBScom(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2019
Toxic ladies/men everywhere
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by martineverest(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2019
fake story
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by jrusky(m): 2:22pm On May 21, 2019
It's better he thanks his God that the bitch wizard show off her kind on time beside this guy is a bit a weakling because he can not tell me this jezebel Tontoh Dikeh accomplice never showed to him she is a wizard dating her for 3 years.

Anyway he should thank his God he never marry her yet.
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by shineeye1: 2:23pm On May 21, 2019
unclesoyo:
A Nigerian lady identified as Layemi on Twitter has shared a story of a man who cancelled his wedding plans with girlfriend after she poured hot oil on his cousin.

Layemi had engaged in a conversation with the man who is her friend. She was surprised he wasn’t married yet and was shocked when he told her his story.

In the course of their conversation, the man revealed that he nearly got married to a lady he had been courting for five years but he put a stop to their relationship few months before the wedding.

Read the full narration:

I had a long conversation with an older friend today, he’s in his mid thirties, he’s quite successful if we are defining it in Nigerian terms, he has his own house, cars, works with a good company, has his own business…. blah blah blah. Baba sha dey alright.

I asked him why he was still single even though he was ‘made’ already, for my own mind I already thought/concluded that he probably had behavioural issues cos I know people like him, he’s quite handsome so getting babes is not an issue for him.
He said he almost got married 3years ago, but he called it off few months to the wedding, I thought he was joking but his other friend confirmed it. He told me the reason and damn, it was crazy.

Apparently, they dated for close to 3years before he proposed to her, she was 5years younger than him, he had known her since she was a teenager. He said when they started dating, his cousin was against it, she said her friend was too rude and he would regret it. He did!

Aunty was rude, disrespectful, saucy, didn’t have regard for anyone except him, he said she could start a fight with a child for been too close to him, none of his friends liked her, he said when they moved in together, People hardly came to his house. Lol

I asked him why he would date someone like that to the extent of marriage, he said at the beginning of their relationship, *sturvs* happened and he felt responsible for her and whenever he tried to end the relationship, she would bring it up and guilt trip him into staying

According to him, she became calm after a while, because he tried to please her all the time. So their relationship was smooth and he proposed to the chagrin of his family and friends. he said he’s quite stubborn so nobody could talk him out of it.

Few months to their wedding, his cousin came into the country from the abroad and decided to stay with him, he said they were very close and the bruv hadn’t been in the country for a while, he said his babe grumbled about it but he ignored her.

He said his cousin was probably the meekest person he could ever meet in his life, Baba was too nice, stayed out the way and always minded his business in the house, but his babe always had something to complain about, he said at this point she was starting to irritate him

The day kasala busted, he said he came home from work quite late and he didn’t meet his cousin at home, he asked his babe and she muttered some things under her breath but he was too tired to ask and he assumed that his cousin probably went out......

https://lailasnews.com/man-cancels-wedding-after-girlfriend-pours-hot-oil-on-his-cousin/

Good and timely riddance of bad rubbish...
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Artie84: 2:30pm On May 21, 2019
Toyota Corolla 2005 for hire purchase!!

If you are trustworthy, live in Lagos, have two people who work with reputable organisations in Lagos to guarantee you and you are interested in this offer. Please contact 09054646048.
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 21, 2019
The man japa grin.......even king Tonto no do like this from the starting
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Pennywise(m): 2:48pm On May 21, 2019
She should have kept the oil till after the wedding
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Elliot2(m): 3:05pm On May 21, 2019
My older cousin once lived with us with his girl who was very ill mannered. Then we were still very young,girl will just be bossing us around. She won't do anything in the house o,cos she saw us na. She will just be snapping fingers and giving commands. So e get this day wey she called out to my small bro to bring something for her but he didn't hear her well,so he went to her to ask her to repeat. Na so banny vex throw one high heel at him and it broke his head. Chai,come see beating wey she chop when my older cousin came back home(he had been warning her concerning the way she treated us). We just dey one corner dey laugh her. After that beating, banny just humble like naira Marlie. She will be like "please can you kindly do me a small favour Elliot,bring me a glass of water. I go give u money for school,abeg eh. Abeg be careful so the glass doesn't fall and injure u o".

P.S. They are happily married with kids now, and woman is now a favourite daughter-in-law in the house.

p.s. Some men need to take control over their infatuations and emotions and control the damn bitches.

4 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Nackzy: 3:13pm On May 21, 2019
This story is fake
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Bbbwings: 3:54pm On May 21, 2019
SageMK:
He dated a psychopath for 3years and would had even married her if only she didn't baptized his cousin with hot oil... Well folks what is the moral lesson here?

Love is blind but hot oil restores sight.

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Bbbwings: 3:56pm On May 21, 2019
Topmaike007:
The man's cousin is an angel sent From heaven to save his life..

And another thing is that the lady that share this story want to chop From Bros too,for asking such a question from him and also hyping him like This,if you know you know
I tell you
Our sister fe gbori wo'le

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by zcee: 4:04pm On May 21, 2019
Sonnobax15:
And somebody will be advicinq me 2 marry,knowinq fully well dah 90% of niqerian ladies are clothed in lucifer's skin...jeezzz!...did i just say *LUCIFER*??
I swear ehh,you hardly see a beautiful lady with a bleeding heart to marry most Nigerian men just marry because of marrying sake or due to pressure from friends and family.A lady with a wicked heart and a bad manner is inevitable you can't change and predict her even if u calm her down today,tomorrow the same madness will still enter into her..for me I may decide to be a single father I don't want a lady that will be giving me BP until God show me the right woman..I spit!!!
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Georgekyrian(m): 4:07pm On May 21, 2019
that man na my Type oo, me shout or beat a girl. I’ll take my decision whenever you make your dangerous move wey I no like
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by don4real18(m): 4:18pm On May 21, 2019
If I was the man, she will rot in jail. I will release her when she reaches 60
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Rexnegro(m): 4:20pm On May 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Can you imagine? His cousin should be very angry at him, because he took the bullet on his behalf. He is the one that deserves that hot oil for such recruitment error.
hahahaha recruitment error very funny
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Rexnegro(m): 4:23pm On May 21, 2019
bigdot1759:
Women will be women
you simply mean stupidity will always be stupidity right ? talk true that's what you mean abi
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by creepsyme(f): 4:45pm On May 21, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
I don't know why people ignore red flags?... peoplr should have sense..love is not stupid!!
my brother ignored it and he is paying the price right now and real time, the wife just put to bed yesterday. he is thinking seriously how to end the marriage.
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Topmaike007(m): 4:56pm On May 21, 2019
Bbbwings:

I tell you
Our sister fe gbori wo'le
lolz
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by creepsyme(f): 5:00pm On May 21, 2019
don4real18:
If I was the man, she will rot in jail. I will release her when she reaches 60
na wao....
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by laosy(m): 5:08pm On May 21, 2019
Twitter people again...works in a good company, has his own business!
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by babyfaceafrica: 5:13pm On May 21, 2019
creepsyme:
my brother ignored it and he is paying the price right now and real time, the wife just put to bed yesterday. he is thinking seriously how to end the marriage.
it happens when one follows the heart over the head..God will help ur brother

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by boomssey(f): 5:26pm On May 21, 2019
Oga o! Orisirisi were! May God save us.
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by mikkiviv: 5:34pm On May 21, 2019
she should go ahead and kill herself naa, what is she still waiting for
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by Octopusssy(f): 6:24pm On May 21, 2019
Oya finish the gist
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by emeijeh(m): 8:01pm On May 21, 2019
SageMK:
He dated a psychopath for 3years and would had even married her if only she didn't baptized his cousin with hot oil... Well folks what is the moral lesson here?

I have never laughed this hard... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by ACE1010: 8:56pm On May 21, 2019
SageMK:

grin grin grin

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by sweetilicious(f): 9:16pm On May 21, 2019
IamD18:
Do you know what it means for a lay to be heartless enought to pour her fiancé's cousin hot oil?

-Imaging what she can do if her man cheat on her?
-Imaging what she can do to her mother inlaw if she misbehaves as typical of Nigerian mother inlaws.
-Imagine the kind if attitude she will posses when things start going bad.
-magine what she can do to a house help.

Showing respect, regard and love to your partner without treating his/her people with love and care is nothing but pretense.

That man dodged a bullet, a bullet that could end up one day, ruining his family, a bullet that might end up one day taking his life or that of any of his siblings.
Am telling you.
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin by siggyply007(m): 10:37pm On May 21, 2019
Speechless cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facts About Women Who Are In Love / Man Lifts His Fiancee In Matching Chelsea Pre-Wedding Photos Outfits / My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.