Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ........ (16378 Views)

Come Celebrate With Me!! Its 9.2inches!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

........ by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 21, 2019
Re: ........ by Nobody: 12:03am On May 22, 2019
Re: ........ by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 23, 2019
francesco01:
To the ibadan females aged 25 to 50 that wana have fun,come.come have VJ surcked licked eaten and tonguing.sit on my face while eat ur puccy hot hot and lick it surck it so so good,I spread ur leg wide open while I deeped my head down ue puccy n eats u out lick d clit up and down while I grab ur thighs so harrd n surcked ur toto so harrrrd for 30 minutes.slide my 8.2 inches big hard corrck into ur puccy while fuuuurcked it so so so harrrrrd n hotttttt I nack ur toto so harrrrrrd furcked it lyk madt aggressively so harrrrrrd for 1hr till u released hot hot,ibadan only,add on whatsaapp or call leme show u sample of my big hard corrk of 8.2inches before meeting 08137349272
kpakpakpakpa nacking furrcking hitting so harrrrd wif my bigharddong
Re: ........ by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 23, 2019
francesco01:
To the ibadan females aged 25 to 50 that wana have fun,come.come have VJ surcked licked eaten and tonguing.sit on my face while eat ur puccy hot hot and lick it surck it so so good,I spread ur leg wide open while I deeped my head down ue puccy n eats u out lick d clit up and down while I grab ur thighs so harrd n surcked ur toto so harrrrd for 30 minutes.slide my 8.2 inches big hard corrck into ur puccy while fuuuurcked it so so so harrrrrd n hotttttt I nack ur toto so harrrrrrd furcked it lyk madt aggressively so harrrrrrd for 1hr till u released hot hot,ibadan only,add on whatsaapp or call leme show u sample of my big hard corrk of 8.2inches before meeting 08137349272
... oshhhhhh licking it so goooood hummm
Re: ........ by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 24, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by darlington15(m): 6:12pm On May 24, 2019
Cursed soul

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ........ by Nobody: 8:02am On May 25, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Blackalaja(m): 9:01am On May 25, 2019
francesco01:
disease carrier

2 Likes

Re: ........ by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 25, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 25, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that strong.
Re: ........ by Nobody: 9:33am On May 26, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 02, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
francesco01:
harderrrrrrrrr so harrrrrd n hot licking your VJ
Re: ........ by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2019
francesco01:
uhhhhhhummmm sit on my face while I eats your puccy hot hot while grabbing your backside uhhhhmmmm will surck you till you explode uhmmmmmmhummmm
Re: ........ by lonelygem(m): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2019
Devil has succeeded in getting back at entire mankind through two channels, sexual fantasy and desperation for money.

People like these end up being a kidnapper or robber.

A sister learnt the lesson of her life when she allowed these social media sexual fantasy moved her to meet an unknown person she met on this same platform at that same Ibadan. She was finally charmed and robbers off all her belongings and money in her account, everything worth 820,000.00

When she finally got her consciousness, the so called Dimeji Bankole with social media names on various date site 'Adebank.. was no where to be found.

The sister turned a beger after loosing all she had to this Bankole guy..

The flip side of it is that, this left a lasting trauma in the heart of this sister about men. As she found men generally not trust worthy. According to her, the Bankole guy started with her as a God fearing fellow asking her if she went to church, if she attends fellowship and always encourage her to stick to the presence of God.

Please you ladies should be careful with guys like this poster and advise yourself accordingly.

My humble advise though..

7 Likes

Re: ........ by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2019
francesco01:
. ....
Re: ........ by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 09, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
francesco01:

fuuuuuuuurrrck
Re: ........ by gulfer: 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
OP, be kiafu angry angry angry

Re: ........ by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 12, 2019
francesco01:

.....ohhhhh fuuuuuuuuuurrrck harderrrrrrrr licking it so harrrrrrrrd uhmmmmmn fuuuuuuurk
Re: ........ by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 12, 2019
francesco01:
its cold out here in ibadan uashhhhjhh,you wana get your puccy surcked and licked,let's meet now,ladies 23 to 45
Re: ........ by jayfrayoh(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2019
Advice pls. I only dates ladies that are far older than me i consider my age mates or younger ladies to be too low for me to date but i don't want to marry a wife that's older than me. Mature minds only
Re: ........ by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
older puccy toto dey sweet oooo :Dolder puccy toto dey sweet oooo
Re: ........ by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
francesco01:

Re: ........ by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 14, 2019
francesco01:
.. .. ..
Re: ........ by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
francesco01:
oshhhhhiiiiit come open ur leg wide sit on my face as I begin to eat ur punk sooooo harrrrrd while I grab ur backside yeaaaaaaa oyeaaaa hummmmm yummy yummy hummmmm yeaaaaaaa oyeaaaaaa furck my mouth with ur punk oshhhhhhhhhiiiii yeaaaaaaa grind it on my mouth hummmmm
Re: ........ by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 27, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nuklex(m): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
lonelygem:
Devil has succeeded in getting back at entire mankind through two channels, sexual fantasy and desperation for money.

People like these end up being a kidnapper or robber.

A sister learnt the lesson of her life when she allowed these social media sexual fantasy moved her to meet an unknown person she met on this same platform at that same Ibadan. She was finally charmed and robbers off all her belongings and money in her account, everything worth 820,000.00

When she finally got her consciousness, the so called Dimeji Bankole with social media names on various date site 'Adebank.. was no where to be found.

The sister turned a beger after loosing all she had to this Bankole guy..

The flip side of it is that, this left a lasting trauma in the heart of this sister about men. As she found men generally not trust worthy. According to her, the Bankole guy started with her as a God fearing fellow asking her if she went to church, if she attends fellowship and always encourage her to stick to the presence of God.

Please you ladies should be careful with guys like this poster and advise yourself accordingly.

My humble advise though..
you hypocrite. What are you doing on romantic section of the forum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter / Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria / How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.