Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,447 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Body Transformations Of A Nairalander - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Transformations Of A Nairalander (7709 Views)

10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Mcslize: 3:38pm On May 23, 2019
OKNM:
I should learn how to prove I can take a lady from her husband? I don’t wanna call you dûmb but that’s what you are.

Elder indeed! Oponu somebody. Nonsense and Mcslize

Like I said you lack decernment. I didn't ask you to learn how to take ladies from their husbands. You are not only naive but also lack comprehension ability.

I said, their are young unmarried men that see flirting around as fun and can bet for any lady with their fellow guys. It could be in the office, town or any place.

Where did you read where I wrote that you should snatch people wives? Pls, I will advice you to try get some eye glasses to stop embarrassing yourself.

It seems you can hardly see clearly and the same time can hardly read to comprehend stuff. I feel your pain bro. Try and get some eye glasses even if it demands that we all contribute to get you one.

It will really be my joy to see you improved on your comprehension level and as well see clearly.
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by sconp: 4:14pm On May 23, 2019
Nice one NeduLuiz, I am still working on bulking up, lots of improvements already but there aren't no stopping.
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by OKNM: 4:16pm On May 23, 2019
Mcslize:

Like I said you lack decernment. I didn't ask you to learn how to take ladies from their husbands. You are not only naive but also lack comprehension ability.

I said, their are young unmarried men that see flirting around as fun and can bet for any lady with their fellow guys. It could be in the office, town or any place.

Where did you read where I wrote that you should snatch people wives? Pls, I will advice you to try get some eye glasses to stop embarrassing yourself.

It seems you can hardly see clearly and the same time can hardly read to comprehend stuff. I feel your pain bro. Try and get some eye glasses even if it demands that we all contribute to get you one.

It will really be my joy to see you improved on your comprehension level and as well see clearly.
You do crack?
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 23, 2019
NeduLuiZ:
120kg

For half reps or what? There's no way that body can bench 120 for even 1 rep.
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Mcslize: 6:12pm On May 23, 2019
OKNM:
You do crack?

Don't be a sissy. A guy like you will cry over a girl for following another man. True or false? You need to learn how to be a man. Stop licking girls ass. If your wife says she is done with you, I bet you will cry instead you to walk out like a king. Who still cry over a woman this era?

Will you commit suicide if your wife says she no do again?
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by OKNM: 7:00pm On May 23, 2019
Mcslize:

Don't be a sissy. A guy like you will cry over a girl for following another man. True or false? You need to learn how to be a man. Stop licking girls ass. If your wife says she is done with you, I bet you will cry instead you to walk out like a king. Who still cry over a woman this era?

Will you commit suicide if your wife says she no do again?
I dare you to post picture of your birth certificate son. You are no where near your 30s. I was like you when I was a teen just like you are now. I was 007 with the finesse. But Now I know better. I know how to respect a lady. I know how not to see hurting women as something to take pride in. Son, if my WIFE leaves me, YES, I will cry. Is that the end of the world? No! I definitely will pick myself up and move on, it’s called LIFE; never STAY down when it knocks you down

I understand what you’re doing. See yourself as the guy who’s got the charm to get any lady she wants. I laugh your silly ass son. If that’s what you take pride in and not some real shït, I’m afraid you have and will fail in life.

He who have ears should listen to what I’ve just said.

And hey, you didn’t answer my simple question, do you do crack?

My last response. Bye
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Mcslize: 7:19pm On May 23, 2019
OKNM:
I dare you to post picture of your birth certificate son. You are no where near your 30s. I was like you when I was a teen just like you are now. I was 007 with the finesse. But Now I know better. I know how to respect a lady. I know how not to see hurting women as something to take pride in. Son, if my WIFE leaves me, YES, I will cry. Is that the end of the world? No! I definitely will pick myself up and move on, it’s called LIFE; never STAY down when it knocks you down

I understand what you’re doing. See yourself as the guy who’s got the charm to get any lady she wants. I laugh your silly ass son. If that’s what you take pride in and not some real shït, I’m afraid you have and will fail in life.

He who have ears should listen to what I’ve just said.

And hey, you didn’t answer my simple question, do you do crack?

My last response. Bye

You are wrong. First and foremost, do know that I am older than you think. So, an older man can't be your son. I should be the one referring to you as my son. I thought I already gave you an idea of my age.

Real men don't hurt ladies and also they don't cry over a lady. Why should you cry if your wife chooses to leave you? Why waste those tears for a decision someone makes?

Any woman that leaves you do not deserve you, hence crying is the worst thing you will ever embarked on as a man. Smile over it and moves on rather than crying. Shedding those precious tears won't make her change her mind.

When a woman make a decision, it's hard to convince her to change her mind at that point in time. No matter how much you cry, she will never come back to you until she fulfils her heart desires.

So always save your cry when it involves stuff relating to relationships and marriages. She will never pity you even if she sees you crying. In fact, crying before a woman will make her even hate you the more. But when you save those cries and keep a firm heart, she will see you as a man that has his own life. She will know your life does not depend on her. You don't really need her to exist as a man if she chooses to walk away.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:41pm On May 23, 2019
Plolly:
Uncle be serious,,, u want to use style to chyke ladies abi
Nice dp. What's your take for St?
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:48pm On May 23, 2019
Shhhh01:
MEN YOU FINE OOOOOOO. CHAI. IS THIS YOU?
Na the op body or carry dey make you wet so
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 23, 2019
NeduLuiZ:
Where my gym brothers at !
cc
Pansophist lipsrsealed
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Plolly(f): 10:19pm On May 23, 2019
YoungDaNaval:
Nice dp. What's your take for St?
You are very stupid oponu aiyirada
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Daniel2802(m): 1:38am On May 24, 2019
captainking:

Been trying to do that.. Seen a few.. Here.. From some months ago..
Equinox hotel.
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:53am On May 24, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Very possible...I've seen similar frames bench that..I don't think I'm that bigger than him sef, and I bench 120...max of 3 reps for now.
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:06am On May 24, 2019
Plolly:

You are very stupid oponu aiyirada
i'm sorry but your dp says alot about you. So tell me your price for St coz I don't have time for tdb
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by captainking(m): 6:36am On May 24, 2019
Daniel2802:
Equinox hotel.
Yeah... You got it right.. I work out at neth gym... Just opposite equinox.. Seems you know the area very well.
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Shhhh01(f): 1:02pm On May 24, 2019
YoungDaNaval:
Both of the two above. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:17am On May 26, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's good mate
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Daniel2802(m): 12:11am On May 27, 2019
captainking:

Yeah... You got it right.. I work out at neth gym... Just opposite equinox.. Seems you know the area very well.
Yeah, I mostly swim there when I'm home.
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by SkinnyNigga: 8:06am On May 27, 2019
e be like say op buy new car.. and he wan use style show am off
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by sconp: 4:15pm On May 27, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Why not?
For one rep I'm sure he'll bench above that.
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Shhhh01(f): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2019
YoungDaNaval:
All join
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Depressedkidd: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
SmellySperm:
I gave up on gym wen my waist got tiny and my body got bigger....
Na dem. People wey dey skip leg day
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by kwakwakwa(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ayam coming ooh bikonu

Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by millionboi2: 3:22am On Jun 14, 2019
Effulgent:
I stopped when I saw that I was gradually becoming an improper fraction.... chest getting wider than the rest of the body....

any idea what I can do to balance this?
hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex / She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply / Send Your Congratulatory Message To Our Mr Nairaland Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.