Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations (9371 Views)

Body Transformations Of A Nairalander / Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by talk2saintify(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2017
Not everyone is comfortable with his or her own skin. In fact, millions of individuals around the world feel strongly that they were born into a different sex. Thankfully nowadays, science and modern technology provide these individuals with the opportunity to correct that mistake and be in the gender they want to be. In the medical world, it is known as Gender Identity Disorder (GID) or Gender Dysphoria. GID is not a mental illness, rather what needs to be addressed are the anxiety, stress and depression that go with it.

So many brave men and women have taken the step to be open about their true selves. The road to embracing their true sexuality is often not easy. Here are 10 amazing before and after transgender transformations from both sexes — male to female and female to male. It is astounding to see what hormone therapy and modern technology can do to help these individuals.

Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by talk2saintify(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2017
Sona Avedian

A former US Marine named Matthew has recently underwent an amazing transformation after taking hormone therapy to turn into 33-year-old beautiful Sona Avedian. The former US marine has served six tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, gotten married and raised a daughter before deciding to come out. Sona currently lives in Austin, Texas
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by talk2saintify(m): 11:59am On Oct 07, 2017
Buck Angel

A famous figure in the LGBT community, Buck Angel is an adult filmmaker and male transgender. While he is now successful in the world of adult film, he admits it hadn’t been easy. He lived with his secret for years and worked as a female professional model, unhappy with his identity & existence.

Buck Angel was 2007 winner of Adult Video News Award ‘Transsexual Performer of the Year’. He is now an LGBT advocate, lecturer, educator and writer.
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by talk2saintify(m): 11:59am On Oct 07, 2017
Jenna Talackova

Jenna Talackova was best known as a Canadian model & TV personality who successfully waged in a legal battle after she joined Miss Universe Canada but was subsequently disqualified for being transexual.

She was allowed to join the pageant and made it to the Top 12, but failed to be in the Top 5. She was among the contestants awarded with the Miss Congeniality title.
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by talk2saintify(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Thalita Zampirolli

Thalita Zampirolli is a transexual model hailing from Brazil. She is 24 years old and is an Industrial Design student and model.

Thalita had her sex change surgery done in Sao Paulo for her 18th birthday, with the full support of her family and with the use of her grandmother’s money.
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by Lomprico2: 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Daaaaammmmmmmmn!!!!
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by talk2saintify(m): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Thomas Beatie

Thomas Beatie is best known as the world’s first ‘pregnant’ man. He lived most of his life as a woman until his mid-20s. He decided to take male hormone therapy but kept his female sex organs so that he and his then-wife could have children together. Beatie now has three children which he gave birth himself but is back on male hormone therapy.

Mynd44,Lalasticlala
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by talk2saintify(m): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Katastrophe

Rocco Kayiatos, better known as Katastrophe in the hiphop world, is an American rapper and music producer. He is the first openly transgender musician in the hiphop genre.
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by EmperorLee(m): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
What is Amazing about these bullshii ?
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by makydebbie(f): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
talk2aintify:
Thomas Beatie

Thomas Beatie is best known as the world’s first ‘pregnant’ man. He lived most of his life as a woman until his mid-20s. He decided to take male hormone therapy but kept his female sex organs so that he and his then-wife could have children together. Beatie now has three children which he gave birth himself but is back on male hormone therapy.

This dude is just one confused she.male. This is what we call pussy nigga. sad

2 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
They're all doomed.
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
This dude is just one confused she.male. This is what we call pussy nigga . sad
how You Take Know Wetin i Won Talk smiley
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by talk2saintify(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
Balian Buschbaum

Balian Buschbaum was born a she — as Yvonne Buschbaum, a former female pole vaulter in Germany. He was awarded 2nd best female pole vaulter in Germany, but subsequently retired due to a persistent injury. Soon after he publicly expressed his desire to begin sex reassignment, and in 2008 underwent the surgery to become a man.
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by talk2saintify(m): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
April Ashley

April Ashleyis one of the earliest known people to have sex reassignment surgery, and is a British model & restaurant hostess. Born as George Jamieson, she relates in her book that she was raped while still an 11-year-old boy.

At 25, having saved 3,000 pounds, she underwent a 7-hour long sex reassignment surgery in May 1960. She underwent significant pain and all her hair fell out — but the sex change operation was successful.
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by talk2saintify(m): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Karen Adell Scot

56-year-old teacher Gary Sconce shocked the whole student body when he announced that he was undergoing transformation to become Karen Adell Scot.

Gary (Karen), has an admirable career as an award-winning educator for more than 24 years. As you can imagine, she has lost a number of relationships since her sex change, including her ex-wife and church friends. It is great to know that he has received massive support from students, administrators and fellow educators.
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by talk2saintify(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Loren Cameron

Loren Rex Cameron is a transgender activist, author and photographer. He specializes in portraiture and self-portraiture particularly his transition from female to male, lesbian and transexual bodies. His photography aims to ‘demystify the transexual body for non-transgendered viewers’.
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by bamdly(m): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
a won olorikori osha
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by makydebbie(f): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
DeadRat:
how You Take Know Wetin i Won Talk smiley
We dey think alike bro. grin
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
We dey think alike bro. grin
same thing i thought... grin . Life Is Funny. These Days You See Fine Boys turning Themselves Into Girls, for Where We De Look For Small Fine...
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
cry cry grin angry undecided
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by Ladyjumong(f): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
disgusting

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by makydebbie(f): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
DeadRat:
same thing i thought... grin . Life Is Funny. These Days You See Fine Boys turning Themselves Into Girls, for Where We De Look For Small Fine...
It's pathetic bro. sad
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by ednut1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
cheesy so i checked buck angel vids out. Most disqusting tin i have ever seen. He performs with shemales (ladies with dik) while he is a male with pussy. Lmao. Oloshi
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
It's pathetic bro. sad
why You De Call Me Bro. Are You A Guy? Girls Dont Call Guys Bro
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by makydebbie(f): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
DeadRat:
why You De Call Me Bro. Are You A Guy? Girls Dont Call Guys Bro
It only means one thing bro, you've been brotherzoned. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Life is hard o sad
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
It only means one thing bro, you've been brotherzoned. grin grin
brother What? what The Hell That Mean? undecided are You Tryin To Say am Out Of The Date Zone?
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lol these days I watch out for Adams Apple and aggressive behaviour, lol
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by makydebbie(f): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
DeadRat:
brother What? what The Hell That Mean? undecided are You Tryin To Say am Out Of The Date Zone?
Yes bro, you're in the brother zone. grin
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes bro, you're in the brother zone. grin
Brother Zone Kor Sister Zone Ni. Them Tell You Say I No Get Sisters? undecided let Me tell You Somethin No One Told You

1. You Choleric temperment is Not Yet Under Control at All (i Can Help you With That)

2. My Walls Are High And Thick, breaking Into My sister Zone you Need To Work Harder (thats If I Got Any)

3. You Talked About Brother Zone Like I'm into You... No Am Not (bubble Bursted)

4. I Can Melt Your Heart before You Know It except God Hardens your Heart (give Me Your Facebook Name If you Got guts)

5. I Dont Zone People... And I Forgive Your High Shoulders Faster Than You Think...

Conclusion: I need Greater Personalities around Me not Sisters...

You May Not Need To Reply This, just Think Honey! wink
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
It seems surgery is cheap over there.
Re: 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations by hayordele1: 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bobrisky nko

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Wear Bras, It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market / Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life / Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.